List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

Star Wars™ Battlefront™ Rogue One™: Scarif is free (to play) for this weekend. Unlocked only in the game, so you can not find in the store for free.

Free in game loot for Amazon Prime members (Twitch Prime freebie)

https://forhonor-twitchulcredeem.ubi.com/en-US
For those that use shared/family/household Amazon Prime accounts, and didn't already know (as I didn't 5 minutes ago), Twitch Prime is not included with "shared" Amazon Prime users. Only the main/primary Amazon Prime account has access to Twitch Prime.

Just an FYI so save someone from the same confusion I just went through upon trying to link my Twitch and Amazon accounts.

For those that use shared/family/household Amazon Prime accounts, and didn't already know (as I didn't 5 minutes ago), Twitch Prime is not included with "shared" Amazon Prime users. Only the main/primary Amazon Prime account has access to Twitch Prime.

Just an FYI so save someone from the same confusion I just went through upon trying to link my Twitch and Amazon accounts.
My wife has a 30-day trial of Prime. Logged into her Amazon Prime, then I linked my Twitch account to her account and I was able to claim the loot for my Twitch account.

FYI - Even if you have had a free Prime trial in the past, you might be eligible for another free 30-day trial. I think Amazon allows you to claim another free trial once a year.

The trial gives you access to the Prime movies/tv streaming service. Similar to Netflix.

Last edited by a moderator:
10,000 Gwent Beta Keys Giveaway! Grab Yours Here:
http://www.gwentdb.com/news/64-10-000-gwent-beta-keys-giveaway-grab-yours-here

10k-keys.png

ok, renewed my Gold and added Project Cars. When I cancel the dl it doesn't show up in my Ready to Install list although it shows I own it online, in the store, etc. This is the first time this has happened. Anyone have this problem?
Even I bought in the store on PC, I did not find in Ready to install, so i have to go to the store on console and satrt to download there - already show "owned" there.

Even I bought in the store on PC, I did not find in Ready to install, so i have to go to the store on console and satrt to download there - already show "owned" there.
Spoke with MS and they said others are experiencing the same issue and that it is prob a glitch which will hopefully be fixed with a future patch or upgrade.

On a side note - one of the MS reps stated that due to a new update we would now have to fully dl an X1 GwG and to own the license and we can delete it after that if we don't want it taking HD space. I informed him that was ridiculous and to verify with a super, he put me on hold and said the super verified it. I spoke with 2 other reps and a super who said they haven't heard of that and informed the super to speak with that rep since he is giving out incorrect info.

Spoke with MS and they said others are experiencing the same issue and that it is prob a glitch which will hopefully be fixed with a future patch or upgrade.

On a side note - one of the MS reps stated that due to a new update we would now have to fully dl an X1 GwG and to own the license and we can delete it after that if we don't want it taking HD space. I informed him that was ridiculous and to verify with a super, he put me on hold and said the super verified it. I spoke with 2 other reps and a super who said they haven't heard of that and informed the super to speak with that rep since he is giving out incorrect info.
That's just ridiculous to even say that, coz even Major Nelson have said in the past that you can get the xbox one games from games for gold before you even own a xbox one, so you would have a nice library ready for you when you do get one.

Skickat från min D2203 via Tapatalk

My last issue when buying from xbox.com was not getting the 75% off in the xmas sale. Since I paid with MS credits, it took time to realize they charged me FULL price on Darksiders II, so support wasn't willing to go with the correct price.

Evolve is fun, just hard to find matches, at least it was during one of those free play weekends. For the record, i played the beta and hated it back then too. It's definitely a whole lot better now. Hopefully being GWG will mean more people will play.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Evolve is crap. All I played was the beta, very sad game
I played too with the beta and I can say that was enough. I dont like the "walking simulators" like Outlast, Resi 7 (really loved Resi, but the 7...) or this, even I love to fear in games and movies... I'm afraid. :)

I purchased Evolve at launch and really liked quite a few aspects of it - however, I didn't care for the tiered character unlocks, the crazy amount of cosmetic DLC, two Season Passes, and people spamming certain monsters attacks.  Some of the characters' abilities played quite different from each other (even within the same class) that it got a bit confusing (for me).  I don't think the community ever really took off, but it does have a solid concept/foundation.

Aren't Heavy Weapon part of EA Access? And only one I want of those are borderlands 2

Skickat från min D2203 via Tapatalk

Evolve is crap. All I played was the beta, very sad game
I played too with the beta and I can say that was enough. I dont like the "walking simulators" like Outlast, Resi 7 (really loved Resi, but the 7...) or this, even I love to fear in games and movies... I'm afraid. :)
You can't base your opinion of a game just on gameplay in the Beta...

Evolve is not a scary game
I know, that part is for the other GwG game > LoF and for the whole Resident series... I tried to say I'm scary, but still love the games like Resident Evil, but with the "new direction" it's not my game anymore, because the "FPS Style".

Evolve is fun, just hard to find matches, at least it was during one of those free play weekends. For the record, i played the beta and hated it back then too. It's definitely a whole lot better now. Hopefully being GWG will mean more people will play.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
I played on that free weekend and it was definitely better than the beta had been but same thing. Very few people playing. This is a rare example of where I might actually hop on and play a GWG right away in hopes that maybe it'll have a community for a couple of weeks. Then I'll probably never play it again.

GWG for March

3870d0d29a3ef875816636ebd75797da.jpg
Not a bad month for me though. I own Borderlands 2 on disc but always happy to get rid of a disc.

Why not? Ghost Recon was pretty bad for me. No intention of getting that one after playing it.
You can base an opinion of the game on its Trial, but a Beta (or an Alpha) could be nothing like the final game. Chances are it will be though, but there is a chance it isn't. :)

bread's done
Back