List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

25,000 MORE Gwent Beta Keys! Hurry and grab yours!

http://www.gwentdb.com/news/64-10-000-gwent-beta-keys-giveaway-grab-yours-here

banner.png

If you are an Alpha member of Xbox Insider Program you should have received a free month of the new Xbox Game Pass. In the Alpha preview currently contains 20 free titles.

If you are an Alpha member of Xbox Insider Program you should have received a free month of the new Xbox Game Pass. In the Alpha preview currently contains 20 free titles.
Yeah I'm a Alpha member but unfortunately I have 80% of the games already. But it will get more games when it launch, and gold members will get access before non gold members. I just don't like the new membership section of the apps and games app. It removed loads all the ea access games and the ones I had digitally before that are now part of the Game Pass. But it's good that they gathered all the membership games in one place, should just make it a bit better imo.

Skickat från min D2203 via Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually you only download DLC that you own, the rest won't show up under ready to install when you choose manage game, at least it doesn't do for me.

Skickat från min D2203 via Tapatalk

So I assume we could erase the extra DLC tô save some hard disk space, right?
Hard to say exactly without trying it. I have all the DLC for BL2, including the skin packs, so when I went to Manage Game, I had ~48 things to install. Most of the DLCs were only 64 MB, including a few of the story DLCs. But some of them were larger. I'm not in front of my XB1 to check sizes, but I think the 2nd Ultimate Hunter pack and some of the "holiday" packs were larger. The main game install was 15+ GB, and I think the size of everything was ~18-19 GB.

So I assume we could erase the extra DLC tô save some hard disk space, right?
Actually you only download DLC that you own, the rest won't show up under ready to install when you choose manage game, at least it doesn't do for me.
Hard to say exactly without trying it. I have all the DLC for BL2, including the skin packs, so when I went to Manage Game, I had ~48 things to install. Most of the DLCs were only 64 MB, including a few of the story DLCs. But some of them were larger. I'm not in front of my XB1 to check sizes, but I think the 2nd Ultimate Hunter pack and some of the "holiday" packs were larger. The main game install was 15+ GB, and I think the size of everything was ~18-19 GB.
Bloomy, it looks like what you are seeing (and what I saw for the most part) is that those 64 MB DLC's are just "unlocks" for the DLC that was included with the main game download. That download was around 15GB and there is no way just the base game is that big (it's a single disc). So, unfortunately, it looks like it might not be possible to remove the DLC that you don't own. That's just incentive to buy it though. :)

Bloomy, it looks like what you are seeing (and what I saw for the most part) is that those 64 MB DLC's are just "unlocks" for the DLC that was included with the main game download. That download was around 15GB and there is no way just the base game is that big (it's a single disc). So, unfortunately, it looks like it might not be possible to remove the DLC that you don't own. That's just incentive to buy it though. :)
It just seems weird AF that the skin packs that are ~6 MB on the 360 are 60 MB on the XB1. All the skins should be in the main game for compatibility purposes, and a mere unlock should be a hell of a lot smaller. It seems like MS threw size considerations out the window this gen, but that's nuts. Also doesn't explain why some of the story / quest DLCs are 60 MB unlocks while others almost seem like they're big enough to contain the actual content.

Though, IIRC, the original Borderlands on XB1 has the main game and 3 separate DLCs to download. The Underdome, Knoxx and Claptrap DLCs are available and, IIRC, bigger than unlocks, but there isn't a separate download listing for Zombie Island. Since the BL1 BC version includes all the DLC whether purchased separately or not, it wouldn't matter there.

I haven't played any of the Borderlands games on XB1, so I'm not sure if any of the separate DLC downloads are needed.

It just seems weird AF that the skin packs that are ~6 MB on the 360 are 60 MB on the XB1. All the skins should be in the main game for compatibility purposes, and a mere unlock should be a hell of a lot smaller. It seems like MS threw size considerations out the window this gen, but that's nuts. Also doesn't explain why some of the story / quest DLCs are 60 MB unlocks while others almost seem like they're big enough to contain the actual content.

Though, IIRC, the original Borderlands on XB1 has the main game and 3 separate DLCs to download. The Underdome, Knoxx and Claptrap DLCs are available and, IIRC, bigger than unlocks, but there isn't a separate download listing for Zombie Island. Since the BL1 BC version includes all the DLC whether purchased separately or not, it wouldn't matter there.

I haven't played any of the Borderlands games on XB1, so I'm not sure if any of the separate DLC downloads are needed.
My impression is this - if you don't download all the stuff in the "Ready to Install" section of the game, the game won't recognize the DLC as installed.

I think. I did this several days ago. :D

Don´t Know if anyone published this before:

Battlefield Bad Company 2: Vietnam for free.

https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-AU/Product/BFBC2-Vietnam/f639e5f1-9d3d-4534-9cb0-c6809c46f941?noSplash=1
It was mentioned Monday night before this week's sales. There are three DLC's that are 100% discounted this week (read: free) including this one. Full details are here:

https://majornelson.com/2017/02/27/this-weeks-deals-with-gold-and-spotlight-sale-ea-publisher-sale-2/

Dragonball Xenoverse 2 Free Play Days this weekend. Search for it on console and there is the install button. 13.74 GB

Last edited by a moderator:
Dragonball Xenoverse 2 Free Play Days this weekend. Search for it on console and there is the install button. 13.74 GB
That game was in my ready to install list I didn't have to search for it, bf1 was in there too. I find that strange did this happen to anybody else?

That game was in my ready to install list I didn't have to search for it, bf1 was in there too. I find that strange did this happen to anybody else?
Yes it should pop up there if a game goes to Free Play Days, but unfortunately this time I did not find it there, so had to search for it. My friends found it in the ready to install list... weird.

How long until they remove access to the free weekend games? I played dragon ball xenoverse 2 all day on Monday, hopefully I can play it tomorrow xD

Looks can be deceiving, coz it's utterly crappie, fully upgraded it can't get over 190mph...

Sent from my Slavedroid using Tapatalk

bread's done
Back