List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

We are coming up to the 4th anniversary of GwG. By the end of May we will have gotten 163 games: 100 - 360 games and 63 - X1 games (I didn't double count the duplicates when the X1 started).

Looking at my inventory, half of my 360 digital games are now from GwG (I did include the games I originally purchased that ended up being GwG) and 75% of my X1 games are GwG. Interestingly, I probably would have eventually purchased the Games on Demand titles but would only have purchased 25% of the Arcade titles.

I'm pretty happy with how it's turned out for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I got Gold, it just got renewed the other day

Skickat från min D2203 via Tapatalk

I just noticed that my son's Xbox Live account had a message from Xbox Live for a free $5 gift card. Checked a few of my other accounts and I didn't get that same offer. Check to see if you got it.

It said...

Enjoy a special offer of $5 from Xbox towards any purchase! Check out the Spring Sale and save up to 67% on games. Redeem this token by April 18, 2017 XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX, and spend within 90 days after redemption.
The code still worked on my account. I redeemed it today, even though it says to redeem by April 18th.

I just noticed that my son's Xbox Live account had a message from Xbox Live for a free $5 gift card. Checked a few of my other accounts and I didn't get that same offer. Check to see if you got it.

It said...

The code still worked on my account. I redeemed it today, even though it says to redeem by April 18th.
That's cool! Haven't seen that on any of my accounts ;P

It said...

Nice.

I did a broad search in my emails but came up empty.

I have received some random $5 codes from Xbox in the past, but it's been at least a couple years. There must be some sort of mystery algorithm MS uses to stimulate store activity.

https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Marine-Smokey/00000040-e897-52c3-cc49-8577354e0835

thumblg.png

Free Marine Smokey Hat for your avatar

Avatar Awards were fun to earn. they do need to make a comeback.
Ikr! That is one of the reason i don't start to play new Xbox One games most of the times. 360 games with Awards were a huge motivation to start and play the game (Like with DiRT 3 recently for me) I hate how they left out the Avatar Awards in the Xbox One games :(

Ikr! That is one of the reason i don't start to play new Xbox One games most of the times. 360 games with Awards were a huge motivation to start and play the game (Like with DiRT 3 recently for me) I hate how they left out the Avatar Awards in the Xbox One games :(
In fact they forgot the whole "avatar system". So sad...

Sent from Mars with Renatto's iPhone 6 s using Tapatalk.

You should download the Avatar app.
And? Dressing up and down my avatar? Wow! That's all? Not so cool... Sorry! ;) First they should start the dasboard main screen with my avatar on boot. Avatars useless nowadays. You can check it in the app (nothing useful), You can see it on your profile and that's all. No games where you can play with/use your avatar like Doritos Crash Course/Dance Paradise/Joyride/Kinect Sports and so on. Those were cool and fun!

And? Dressing up and down my avatar? Wow! That's all? Not so cool... Sorry! ;) First they should start the dasboard main screen with my avatar on boot. Avatars useless nowadays. You can check it in the app (nothing useful), You can see it on your profile and that's all. No games where you can play with/use your avatar like Doritos Crash Course/Dance Paradise/Joyride/Kinect Sports and so on. Those were cool and fun!
OK, you MIGHT have a point there. :)

Me too. The game looks really good. Just going to hold out for a sale.

Looks like they have a free Fox Mask as well. Says it is restricted to Europe, Australia, New Zealand and Middle East only, but it redeemed on my US account just fine.

fox.png

https://www.bandainamcoent.eu/vipcorner/brand/little-nightmares
Thank You! Got it and got the Tengu mask too today. I don't own the game yet, like You, wait for a good deal, coz in the near future I won't have time to play...

Kinda weird the 360 gets a theme of a game that wasn't released on the console. But I guess they're making up for the One not having themes.

bread's done
Back