List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

Anyone has the problem sorry we couldn't make the purchase at the moment when u try to get the gwg xb360 games??

Sent from my SM-T805 using Tapatalk

Anyone has the problem sorry we couldn't make the purchase at the moment when u try to get the gwg xb360 games??

Did You tried on Xbox One console? You can not buy X360 games on XO as I know. Try it on website. If you tried via xbox.com, then sign out and sign in, sometimes it helps.

On the dashboard there is a glad trash bag ad watch it for

attachicon.gif
20170517_080113.jpg
I found them in the xbox avatar app on Xb1 in Sweden

Skickat från min Honor 5X via Tapatalk

https://twitter.com/YachtClubGames/status/864538628260626432

Shovel Knight: Specter of Torment is available now on Xbox One as a free update to Shovel Knight!

GEARS ESPORTS EMERALD PHANTOM WEAPON SKINS

article_large-a1890a42ba894bb0bbb70282b3b263ce.jpg

The Gears Esports Emerald Phantom weapon skins cannot be purchased or crafted. Here’s your guide on how to collect them all:

EMBAR & Overkill - Complete 2 Escalation Matches (in-game, ranked, win or lose) between 10:00 AM PT on Tuesday May 16 and 10:00 AM PT on Tuesday May 23. Available for Xbox and PC. Must complete the matches, quitting will not count.
Boltok – Watch the May 17th Gears Fight Night on live.gearsofwar.com and complete the associated quest.
Enforcer & Torque Bow - Complete 2 Escalation Matches (in-game, ranked, win or lose) between 10:00 AM PT on Tuesday May 23 and 10:00 AM PT on Tuesday May 30. Available for Xbox and PC. Must complete the matches, quitting will not count.
Longshot - Watch the May 24th Gears Fight Night on live.gearsofwar.com and complete the associated quest.
Snub & Hammerburst - Watch Day 1 of the Gears Pro Circuit Las Vegas Open on live.gearsofwar.com and complete the associated quests.
Boomshot, Markza & Retro Lancer - Watch Day 2 of the Gears Pro Circuit Las Vegas Open on live.gearsofwar.com and complete the associated quests.
Lancer, Gnasher & Dropshot - Watch the Grand Finals of the Gears Pro Circuit Las Vegas Open (Day 3) on live.gearsofwar.com and complete the associated quests.

http://live.gearsofwar.com

Last edited by a moderator:
GEARS ESPORTS EMERALD PHANTOM WEAPON SKINS

article_large-a1890a42ba894bb0bbb70282b3b263ce.jpg

The Gears Esports Emerald Phantom weapon skins cannot be purchased or crafted. Here’s your guide on how to collect them all:

EMBAR & Overkill - Complete 2 Escalation Matches (in-game, ranked, win or lose) between 10:00 AM PT on Tuesday May 16 and 10:00 AM PT on Tuesday May 23. Available for Xbox and PC. Must complete the matches, quitting will not count.
Boltok – Watch the May 17th Gears Fight Night on live.gearsofwar.com and complete the associated quest.
Enforcer & Torque Bow - Complete 2 Escalation Matches (in-game, ranked, win or lose) between 10:00 AM PT on Tuesday May 23 and 10:00 AM PT on Tuesday May 30. Available for Xbox and PC. Must complete the matches, quitting will not count.
Longshot - Watch the May 24th Gears Fight Night on live.gearsofwar.com and complete the associated quest.
Snub & Hammerburst - Watch Day 1 of the Gears Pro Circuit Las Vegas Open on live.gearsofwar.com and complete the associated quests.
Boomshot, Markza & Retro Lancer - Watch Day 2 of the Gears Pro Circuit Las Vegas Open on live.gearsofwar.com and complete the associated quests.
Lancer, Gnasher & Dropshot - Watch the Grand Finals of the Gears Pro Circuit Las Vegas Open (Day 3) on live.gearsofwar.com and complete the associated quests.

http://live.gearsofwar.com
Every time I see these cool weapon skins I get excited and want to jump in to the game.

Then I remember I suck SO MUCH ASS at GoW competitive multiplayer and then I stop in my tracks. :)

Out of curiosity, did these Tengu and Fox masks obtained from this site work for people in the US?

I don't own the game yet. Just wondering if you can use these masks in the game with the US version.
All Xbone DLC is region-free, so yes.

Source: Able to use Naruto Storm 4 (another Bandai Namco game) DLC exclusive to Latin America on my US copy with no issues.

I have never tried so hard and failed this badly to get a crap game. when I click on the link and hit the purchase link, the screen dims and I get a gray box and then that's it. And then when I close the tab and try again, I get a blank page and about:blank in the address bar. I somehow magically got the dlc for it, but the game has failed since the day it was free.

I have never tried so hard and failed this badly to get a crap game. when I click on the link and hit the purchase link, the screen dims and I get a gray box and then that's it. And then when I close the tab and try again, I get a blank page and about:blank in the address bar. I somehow magically got the dlc for it, but the game has failed since the day it was free.
I was having this issue in Firefox. I had to clear cached web content twice in options => advanced => network

All your passwords and bookmarks are unaffected.

I was having this issue in Firefox. I had to clear cached web content twice in options => advanced => network

All your passwords and bookmarks are unaffected.
It happens across all my browsers. On chrome I get a white box with the text "www.microsoft.com unexpectedly closed the connection."

fallout 4 free weekend coming.

This weekend you can explore everything a post-nuclear Boston has to offer with the first-ever Fallout 4 Free Weekend. From May 25 to 28, Xbox Live Gold Members and Steam users will be able to play all of Fallout 4's base content and try out Mods for free.

Xbox live Gold members can get early access to Game Pass from today (14-day trial)...

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/xbox-game-pass

https://majornelson.com/2017/05/24/xbox-game-pass-launches-june-1-with-100-games-early-access-for-gold-members-starts-today/

Everyone else needs to wait until June 1st.

fallout 4 free weekend coming.

This weekend you can explore everything a post-nuclear Boston has to offer with the first-ever Fallout 4 Free Weekend. From May 25 to 28, Xbox Live Gold Members and Steam users will be able to play all of Fallout 4's base content and try out Mods for free.
https://news.xbox.com/2017/05/24/fallout-4-free-weekend-xbox-live-gold/

Thanks!

bread's done
Back