List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

I see, but they had to get those codes somewhere... so finally it's from UBI.

I hope by a legal way, because the codes are valid. (I know it can be with a stolen credit card, but bought a legit code, so the source is legal, just the money not. :) I hope this is not the case.)

PS: Anyway I got my AC Unity code via ebay on the release day for a low price - <<< I think - 35 Bucks
AC Unity was also bundled with XBox consoles at one point, believe in both US and UK/Europe and the game being in code form. I'm guessing that's where a decent bit of the codes have come from as there were a few 360 codes that were going for next to nothing as well. Supply and demand decides the price. Fallout 3 (bundled with 4), The Maw and Toy Soldiers (free from Doritos) were/are also really cheap.

My bet is that AC Unit will be free with Games with Gold at some time in the not to distant future. They are practically giving it away at this point. Plus look at all the AC games that have already been a part of Games with Gold. It totally seems like something they would give out. Unless it is still so buggy that it damages the brand.
Anyone know if Black Flag was already a GwG? That's one of the two titles in the series I don't have, main game wise, I've played the little spin off's from 3 and 4 but they were such short games I don't count them. I've played only the China side scroller and thought it was eh...but Black Flag is one of my favorites.

Anyone know if Black Flag was already a GwG? That's one of the two titles in the series I don't have, main game wise, I've played the little spin off's from 3 and 4 but they were such short games I don't count them. I've played only the China side scroller and thought it was eh...but Black Flag is one of my favorites.
Yes it was in GWG......

Sent from my SM-T805 using Tapatalk

OFF

Just a fyi, if youre intrested, in Mexico markeplace the Xbox Game Pass is only $139 Mexican pesos ($7.5 dlls more or less)

i dont know if its againts the rules but anyway, if its just delete this post, thanx

https://www.google.com/finance/converter?a=139&from=MXN&to=USD&meta=ei%3Di8slWbHvKYST2AbR1LJA
I'm sure this has been mentioned elsewhere, but site search didn't pull anything...

For anyone that takes advantage of Microsoft/Bing Reward, Xbox Game Pass is now a redeemable.

1 Month = 7,000 points (6,800 points with "Level 2" discount)

12 Months = 30,000 points (29,000 points with "Level 2" discount)

Oversimplifying, 1000 points roughly converts to $1USD, which might make this the most economic option for anyone that uses Microsoft/Bing Rewards.

Last edited by a moderator:
Battleborn has a free trial. Basically has made the game free to play.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/battleborn/bx2znbz3vqp8

PLAY FOR FREE NOW! The Battleborn Free Trial grants unlimited access (no time limits or level caps) to epic 5v5 multiplayer battles in this Hero Shooter by the creators of Borderlands. Experience a weekly rotation from 30 of the most unique cast of heroes ever assembled. Love a hero? Permanently unlock and customize your favorites via in-game purchases, or upgrade to the full game to unlock all 25 original launch heroes and the Battleborn PvE story mode, or the Season Pass to unlock all 5 post-launch heroes and story operations. All progression from the Free Trial, including player profiles, Hero stats and masteries, will carry over to the full game and Season Pass if purchased. For any individual Hero purchases you have made you will be refunded the in-game currency value of those Heroes when upgraded to the full game or Season pass.

Well, I missed the mixer stuff. Trapped at my National Guard unit all weekend. Hopefully the DLC is something badass for y'all able to get it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I missed the mixer stuff. Trapped at my National Guard unit all weekend. Hopefully the DLC is something badass for y'all able to get it!

You get the rest of the week to claim the stuff since alot of people was having problems signing in.

What's in the MixPot?

What's in the MixPot?

Im guessing we only get one of these items

How does one claim their prizes for this?
They will automatically show up in your download queue, or in the case of DLC you'll need to manage the game for that DLC to see it in that game's Ready to Install section.

I'm downloading all of Rare Replay and the DLC for Hawken and Halo Wars 2 now.

What's in the MixPot?

You get everything that is listed here. It will be sent out in waves over the next few days. All of this is already in my queue and downloading right now. If you have an xbox one and mixer logged in you should have gotten a notification thanking you for watching and that you got the Mixpot.

I got 3 notifications on Mixer: one for Rare Replay, one for Final Station and one for "E3 Mixpot". From the website I can see I don't own No Time To Explain so they're either sent in waves or I got unlucky

I got 3 notifications on Mixer: one for Rare Replay, one for Final Station and one for "E3 Mixpot". From the website I can see I don't own No Time To Explain so they're either sent in waves or I got unlucky
They're sent in waves. If you don't see it by the end of the week you can contact them.

PSA:

BONUS NEWS: XBOX LIVE GOLD AND ROCKET LEAGUE

Speaking of Xbox One, anyone who purchases a three-month Xbox Live Gold subscription card from June 12 through June 30 will receive a FREE copy of Rocket League! If you buy a three-month subscription through your console, Rocket Leaguewill automatically be added to your Xbox Live account if you don’t already own a copy. If you buy a physical subscription card at a local retailer, your Rocket League code will be printed on your receipt, and can be attached to any Xbox Live account that does not already own the game. If you're new to the game or Xbox Live Gold or have a friend who's in the market for either one, now's a great time to take the shot!

https://www.rocketleague.com/news/rocket-league-coming-to-xbox-one-x/

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Try searching for those items in Windows Store by selecting "All Devices" instead of "Desktop". For some reason the website doesn't show some of MixPot products as owned, but when I search for them in Windows Store it says that I own them.

PSA:

BONUS NEWS: XBOX LIVE GOLD AND ROCKET LEAGUE

Speaking of Xbox One, anyone who purchases a three-month Xbox Live Gold subscription card from June 12 through June 30 will receive a FREE copy of Rocket League! If you buy a three-month subscription through your console, Rocket Leaguewill automatically be added to your Xbox Live account if you don’t already own a copy. If you buy a physical subscription card at a local retailer, your Rocket League code will be printed on your receipt, and can be attached to any Xbox Live account that does not already own the game. If you're new to the game or Xbox Live Gold or have a friend who's in the market for either one, now's a great time to take the shot!

https://www.rocketleague.com/news/rocket-league-coming-to-xbox-one-x/

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Thanks for the info. Good to know it works when you buy it via your console too. :D

Amazon and Best Buy have both had the offer for a couple of days now.

https://www.amazon.com/Xbox-Live-Month-Gold-Membership/dp/B004VSTQ2A

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/microsoft-xbox-live-3-month-gold-membership/4249404.p?skuId=4249404

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/xbox-live-gold-3-months-xbox-one-digital-download-add-on/1000001221.p?skuId=1000001221

They're sent in waves. If you don't see it by the end of the week you can contact them.
What exactly do I need to do to get these free games? I've already linked my Microsoft account to Mixer.com. Do I need to be watching a certain stream? Do I need to click something to get the games? Can I do it via my web browser? Thanks for your help. :)

I'd really like to get Rare Replay. Hopefully it isn't too late.

What exactly do I need to do to get these free games? I've already linked my Microsoft account to Mixer.com. Do I need to be watching a certain stream? Do I need to click something to get the games? Can I do it via my web browser? Thanks for your help. :)

I'd really like to get Rare Replay. Hopefully it isn't too late.
IDK I thought watching the 1:45 looped video (the replay of yesterday's conference) was going to work, but I watched the whole thing and so far no messages. I linked my account, I think. But I read if you watch one of the daily conferences this week it should get you the content also. This promotion seems somewhat confusing.....maybe I'm just old and stupid though....

I thought I missed it too, but looks like Microsh*t is extending the deal through the week. I have it streaming on my Xbones, it popped up on screen stating they were extending it.

bread's done
Back