List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

The stream you need to watch is Xbox own channel, that's where they are streaming E3

Skickat från min Honor 5X via Tapatalk

I hate to keep beating this and spamming the thread, but is this the correct link to be watching to receive the rewards? https://mixer.com/Xbox
How does the MixPot work?

Here’s how it works:

Watch the Xbox E3 Briefing live on Mixer: The briefing will be aired on Sunday, June 11 at 2:00 PM Pacific Time. You can watch via the Mixer app on Xbox One, via any web browser at http://www.mixer.com/xbox, or by using the Mixer app on iOS or Android.
Note: For anyone who had trouble logging into Mixer during the Xbox Briefing, no worries. We’re extending the MixPot giveaway for viewers who login to Mixer and watch during the Xbox Daily shows this week

Sign in to your Mixer account: You must be logged into your Mixer account to get your MixPot.
Link your Mixer account to your Microsoft/Xbox Live account: To learn how to link your Mixer account to your Microsoft/Xbox Live account, see Link a Mixer account to your Microsoft account. Don’t worry if your account isn’t linked during the E3 Briefing. Just be sure it’s linked by Friday, June 16th, 11:59 PM PT.
That’s it! Keep an eye out during the briefing as we announce all the digital goodness that will be coming to you after the event.

The easiest and fastest way to get it is to watch it on your Xbox One in the Mixer app. And when you receive it you will get notification from Mixer app that you have received it. And then you just go to Ready to install in Games and Apps
BUT you need to watch the live streams of Xbox E3 Daily once to get it

Last edited by a moderator:
Tune in to www.mixer.com/Xbox. Here are the showtimes:

2w1rrzr.jpg

Free Rocket league code with any gold subscription bought from the console store.....Promo showed up as an ad in the dashboard!!

Sent from my SM-T805 using Tapatalk

You need to Watch e3 Daily if you missed the briefing

I searched for e3 Daily but there is no results, is there a link to the video we should be watching?

Watch Channel One on beam. They have the Xbox E3 briefing on loop.
You have to watch the XBOX Daily channel, when they rebroadcast the stream today at 4PM EST. Here is a link

https://mixer.com/Xbox

Again, today at 4PM EST. If you check the link now, it will show you the showtimes to watch for during the week.

Any?

I think $1 for 1 month deals are still around for certain accounts.
I think it's only for those who have the ad in their dashboard.....it also says the promo cannot be added with any other promos.....so I don't think it will be valid with $1 promo.

I thought it was only valid through purchase of 3 month of Live, digital or physical

Skickat från min Honor 5X via Tapatalk

Just a FYI, if you create yor account singnin in with your Microsoft account youre wrong, yo need to do this, hope its help guys, it works for me

Link a Mixer account to your Microsoft account
When you start a broadcast for the first time on your Xbox console or the Game bar on Windows 10 PC, we'll automatically create a Mixer account for you. If you already have a Mixer account that you want to use instead, there are a few things you'll need to do.

First, if you've started a Mixer broadcast using Xbox or the Game bar, you must unlink your Microsoft account from the new Mixer account that we created for you.

1. Go to mixer.com.
  2. Do either of the following:
    • If you're visiting the website for the first time, select Sign up > Microsoft.
    • If you've signed up on the website, select Log in > Microsoft.
  3. Enter your Microsoft account info (the same info you use to sign in to Xbox or the Xbox app).
  4. Select the profile icon in the upper-right corner, and then select Account > Unlink your Microsoft account.
Next, you must link your preferred Mixer account to your Microsoft account. (You can skip the previous unlinking steps if you haven't used Mixer broadcasting yet.)

1. At mixer.com, log in with the Mixer account you want to use.
  2. Select the profile icon in the upper-right corner, select Account > Link your Microsoft account, and then enter your Microsoft account info.

Any?

I think $1 for 1 month deals are still around for certain accounts.
The page that the Rocket League folks put up said that it would need to be a purchase of 3 months from the console, just like what you would have to purchase from Best Buy or Amazon or whoever else is participating.

So you need to link your Microsoft profile with your Mixer profile, unlink it, then link it again?

This is getting unbelieveably tedious. I have watched this presentation at least eight times by now using their Mixer app on my Xbox One.I seriously doubt the ones that watched the initial live presentation did all of those things and still acquired the Mix Pack. I am going to watch the Daily Streams but seriously there is no way it should be this difficult to get this promotion.

So you need to link your Microsoft profile with your Mixer profile, unlink it, then link it again?

This is getting unbelieveably tedious. I have watched this presentation at least eight times by now using their Mixer app on my Xbox One.I seriously doubt the ones that watched the initial live presentation did all of those things and still acquired the Mix Pack. I am going to watch the Daily Streams but seriously there is no way it should be this difficult to get this promotion.
You're doing it wrong. You need to watch one of the "Daily Xbox" streams not the briefing now.

You're doing it wrong. You need to watch one of the "Daily Xbox" streams not the briefing now.
I watched yesterdays E3 Daily and have not recived anything yet, I'm pretty sure i have everything linked properly lol i know it says it can take a week but seems most ppl are reciving theres quick…

Also if im Correct that whole Relinking/Unlinking thing ppl are saying is for if you had a previous Beam/Mixer Account that wanted to link to your MS Account becuase the Mixer app itself made you a New Mixer Account in the Change Over

OFF: People can do anything - on any cost - for a free stuff as I see. I hope you can do same effort at work! 

PS: and I don't like those games. :)

I watched both the daily stream and the briefing several times. I watched these both through the mixer app as well as the on demand presentation on the XB1 dashboard.

I followed the FAQ from the Microsoft website. I think the promotion is a great idea I just think it seems unfair to punish all of those who couldn't watch it live on Sunday.

On the Mixer stuff -- I watched the daily briefing on Monday and got  Rare Replay and The Final Station.  I watched it on the Android app, and joined it when it was about 10 minutes in progress.  I didn't receive any emails from Mixer.  I checked the Mixer app a few hours later, checked the notifications icon, and it had a few messages about Thanks for watching -- MixPot is yours!  I then checked the Xbox store and, sure enough, those two games were showing up as already purchased.

So, you know what's cool? The fact that I've streamed every bit of content from E3, other than the first day, and still no mixpot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, you know what's cool? The fact that I've streamed every bit of content from E3, other than the first day, and still no mixpot.

Yeah, same here. Watched on the website and via the console. No notifications at all. Supposedly it takes up to a week. I want to be patient, but I have a feeling like they might have skipped over me. :)

I have a free month of Game Pass thanks to T-Mobile. First person to PM me gets it.

EDIT: Claimed

How many viewing attempts did it take for you to achieve this and did you get a notification from Beam?
I don't have my Xbox on now. I didn't get any notifications. I just checked that link. I just now noticed I have The Final Station as well. There is hope for those that haven't gotten it yet. I watched on Monday on the website and today on my Xbox One. I did at the specified times. Yesterday at 6pm and today at 4pm ET.

I watched both the daily stream and the briefing several times. I watched these both through the mixer app as well as the on demand presentation on the XB1 dashboard.

I followed the FAQ from the Microsoft website. I think the promotion is a great idea I just think it seems unfair to punish all of those who couldn't watch it live on Sunday.

Did you watch anything live though?

Also, if after the entire event you don't get the freebies, you can contact support about it and they would be able to help you out.

regarding the xbox live 3 month thing plus rocket league free code, it works on amazon too. I purchased it yesterday and received the promo code about 5 minutes later. It is only one per person, so if you want to get two (for another family member i.e.) you need to purchase it with another amazon account.

I got my Mix pot today..
How I got it = According to my time zone the the stream started at 12 am so I couldn't watch the complete live stream therefore I decided to leave my xbox turned on for nearly 6 hours and today morning I got all the games with the notification from Mixer......

bread's done
Back