List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

I noticed I got all the MixPot items this morning and I never got any notifications on Mixer.
Ditto.

Everything appears to be install-able for me now, even if they still show a "Buy to own" button on the store website. With the exception of the "Halo Warthog in Forza Horizon 3" since I don't have Forza Horizon 3 (or an Xbox One) to check.

What’s in the MixPot?
The MixPot is full of digital goodness. The MixPot will be delivered in waves starting within 24 hours after the end of the briefing, and will include:

Note The giveaways will not be awarded to accounts for users with family settings that block purchases.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't check if I got it since I got It from playing Halo
But you can check if it's under orphan DLC in settings

Skickat från min Honor 5X via Tapatalk

Everything worked on mixer for me. 

I connected a mixer account with my xbox live account and then yesterday at 3 I loaded up the mixer.com/xbox channel and just let it play (while signed in) on a tab while I was at work. 

When I got home I had the games ready to install. 

Just a FYI, if you create yor account singnin in with your Microsoft account youre wrong, yo need to do this, hope its help guys, it works for me

Link a Mixer account to your Microsoft account
When you start a broadcast for the first time on your Xbox console or the Game bar on Windows 10 PC, we'll automatically create a Mixer account for you. If you already have a Mixer account that you want to use instead, there are a few things you'll need to do.

First, if you've started a Mixer broadcast using Xbox or the Game bar, you must unlink your Microsoft account from the new Mixer account that we created for you.

1. Go to mixer.com.
  2. Do either of the following:
    • If you're visiting the website for the first time, select Sign up > Microsoft.
    • If you've signed up on the website, select Log in > Microsoft.
  3. Enter your Microsoft account info (the same info you use to sign in to Xbox or the Xbox app).
  4. Select the profile icon in the upper-right corner, and then select Account > Unlink your Microsoft account.
Next, you must link your preferred Mixer account to your Microsoft account. (You can skip the previous unlinking steps if you haven't used Mixer broadcasting yet.)

1. At mixer.com, log in with the Mixer account you want to use.
  2. Select the profile icon in the upper-right corner, select Account > Link your Microsoft account, and then enter your Microsoft account info.
Unlinking and relinking my Microsoft account allowed me to get the mixpot. For anybody having trouble getting the free games hope this helps.

I think you guys have to give it some time. They said it could take a week for everyone to get the items. I got everything the next day but some friends of my got it later than that.

The Crew 2 beta signup!! thecrewgame.com/beta

Sent from my SM-T805 using Tapatalk
4661edd8a88dcde460cc40f259c56ac7.jpg

Anyone else having trouble getting Dragon Age Origins? It won't show up free for me (my account is in good standing, and valid thru Sept 2018). I've never had a GWG not show up as free for me.

Anyone else having trouble getting Dragon Age Origins? It won't show up free for me (my account is in good standing, and valid thru Sept 2018). I've never had a GWG not show up as free for me.
It shouldn't show up as free until sometime this evening, usually around 7:00 CT.

It shouldn't show up as free until sometime this evening, usually around 7:00 CT.
Well in Most of the world it's still the 15th, at least it's here in Sweden so that's why it's not free yet. But remember it's a free ea access week so you should be able to get it anyway

I didn't get everything but, I got Rare replay and the final station so I'm very happy for opening a window and going to work lol. 

I already got Battleblock but tysm for postig it :D
For :360: games in a different region, it's a different process involving changing the region of your console. Chances are you wouldn't have been able to get it anyway. :)

After about the fourth time of trying, I was able to get Zoo Tycoon.
Still no luck for me. The page defaults to a wall of text that translates to:

"This game is a gold membership benefit. Games with Gold is only for paid Gold membership members. To enjoy the game you downloaded for Xbox One, you need a valid Xbox Live Gold membership. Also, some games require Kinect. Xbox Live Gold membership and Kinect require separate purchase. Usage restrictions may apply. For more information please visit xbox.com/live".

EDIT: For a split second while the page is loading you can catch the purchase button. I finally got it after a few tries.

I was able to get Zoo Tycoon through the link above without even switching regions.  Just made sure I was logged in and was able to "buy" it and it installed to my primary XB1.

Thanks for the link, I have all but Zoo Tycoon from before. Got it on my first try,

Thanks Shingotink, got Zoo Tycoon just by logging in. No Oman tricks needed here.

Also check your emails. I just got one with the subject "Here's a free $5 gift card to spend in Windows Store!"

It added $5 to my Xbox money funds.

bread's done
Back