List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

Wonder if all these props will stop working this fall, when new avatars launch.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
They've confirmed that any existing items we have now won't work with the new ones but, you can switch between the different avatar models at any time. You won't lose your items.

Last edited by a moderator:
They've confirmed that any existing items we have now won't work with the new ones but, you can switch between the different avatar models at anytime. You won't lose your items.
That suck, too bad coz I really like the ones I have, and I really don't want to rebuild my collection :(

Skickat från min Honor 5X via Tapatalk

That suck, too bad coz I really like the ones I have, and I really don't want to rebuild my collection :(

Skickat från min Honor 5X via Tapatalk
IKR? I bought the Lancer before they discontinued it, mainly because they said it was too violent and scary. So I guess I will never get to use the new avatars, because as a member of the US Military, I use this prop on principle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw this on another post on CAG but figured to post here as well.  A lot of DLC for various Halo games are free for some reason.  Games are Halo 3, Halo Reach, Halo 4 and Halo Wars.

I saw this on another post on CAG but figured to post here as well. A lot of DLC for various Halo games are free for some reason. Games are Halo 3, Halo Reach, Halo 4 and Halo Wars.
halo 5 just announced that halo 3 , halo 3: odst, and halo 4 will all be backwards compatible and that all dlc will be free soon
Thanks! It says every Halo Xbox 360 add-on will be free. https://news.xbox.com/2017/07/06/halo-summer-celebration/

Xbox One’s list of backward compatible titles has continued to grow since 2015, and we’re thrilled to announce four more very special additions coming later this year to the program: Halo 3, Halo 3: ODST, Halo 4, and Halo: CE Anniversary! Each of these games will support campaign, multiplayer and LAN play on Xbox One – including LAN play between Xbox One and Xbox 360! Once these titles are added to the program, you’ll be able to pop in your original disc or purchase a digital copy of the game via the Xbox Store and jump right in. Additionally, every Xbox 360 Halo add-on map pack in the Xbox Store will be made available for free, ensuring you have everything you need to achieve maximum enjoyment in online matchmaking or custom games.
Halo 3 Add-ons

Halo Reach Add-ons *Halo: Reach - Noble Map Pack is still $9.99

Halo 4 Add-ons

Halo Wars Add-ons

World of Tanks – Dunkirk Starter Edition

Description:

Download this special Dunkirk booster kit for new registrations only! This bundle is all you need to get started and includes the Free to Play game + the ominous German Panzer S35 Medium Tank. Special Consumables, Silver and XP boosts round out this bundle to kick-start your World of Tanks career.See you at Dunkirk!

Bundle includes:

• German Panzer S35 Medium Tank

• 100% Trained Crew

• 1 Garage Slot

• 5 Large First Aid Kit

• 5 Large Repair Kit

• 5 Automatic Fire Extinguishers

• 100,000 Silver

• 7 Days of Premium Time

• (10) x3 XP Boost Op

It says it's for new registrations only. Look like you can't get if it own any other version of World of Tanks already. Maybe buy it w/ another Xbox account. That's what I did.
I think I bought it on console even though I've had Tanks for a couple years now. When I booted up Tanks several days later it did show up that I had it. Guess I'm grinding Tanks for the next few days since the 7 day XP begins when you log in. Pretty sure this worked for me when they did this previously too.

So when is it not safe to download from another region? Lol
On Xbone? Provided it's not a completely fucked foreign marketplace that isn't meant to exist, never.

Xbone's region-free unlike 360.

Also, this is legitimately free shit and legitimately free shit has never gotten anyone in trouble.

Sweet. Got both. Are these supposed to be free?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
Yes they are the new indie developer program games replacing the old idie dev program, you may need to be an xbox insider to get some of them. All of them can be found on the insider hub.

Space Cat

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gu/store/p/space-cat/9pdgb7d3dls0?wa=wsignin1.0

Whispers in the Dark

https://www.microsoft.com/en-la/store/p/whispers-in-the-dark/9p8x7x4mrtjg?wa=wsignin1.0

Solitaire HD (20 game free trial)

https://www.microsoft.com/en-la/store/p/solitaire-hd/9wzdncrfj31m

156ff3ba3642a9d21fe5a5e9748700de.jpg

bread's done
Back