List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

More like 5th, not quite enough to invoke our savior. No offense.
Maybe if theDevilman would change the 1st post of this thread it would help haha then we can all spam "READ THE FAQ" just like the GameStop thread whenever a commonly asked question gets asked roflmao...

In case no one has seen the 1st post in a while, it really says "Downloading content from foreign regions has resulted in console bannings!" at the top roflmao

And we could add stuff like https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/requisitions/unopened-packs as a daily freebie that Halo 5 fans should check daily for free req packs

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately that first post hasn't been updated in quite a long time. I believe that warning was back when people were trying to get Xbox 360 games from other countries that were free by mistake. It required people to make fake accounts in order to obtain them. Those games were not intended to be free. Some people were banned and many others were not.

Anyway, these are region-free Xbox One games via GwG. Nothing special needs to be be done. Log in with your existing account. It's been almost 3 years of people getting the Xbox One GwG games for other countries and no bans so far.

Greets to all CATers

Not sure if this has been mentioned in the boars or the forums.....but MICROSOFT is giving a 1-month free if you have Auto-Renew on your account when adding XBOX LIVE time. 

Added time to my son's account and mine and each got a 1-month extend. Hope this works for others. Enjoy and see ya online if you WARFRAME. 

Cheers

Unfortunately that first post hasn't been updated in quite a long time. I believe that warning was back when people were trying to get Xbox 360 games from other countries that were free by mistake. It required people to make fake accounts in order to obtain them. Those games were not intended to be free. Some people were banned and many others were not.

Anyway, these are region-free Xbox One games via GwG. Nothing special needs to be be done. Log in with your existing account. It's been almost 3 years of people getting the Xbox One GwG games for other countries and no bans so far.
The app on mobile makes it easier than ever aswell

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

The counter to this is people really did not believe it was possible to be banned for doing the Xbox 360 method. I was basically called a liar when I said I had the accounts banned (never had my main one banned), people really had their head in the sand about that one.

The key here, and it is relevant, is there was no actual violation of TOS (in other words what people were doing was not explicitly prohibited) and it did seem to result in some people getting their main account banned. So, the rule of thumb here is that Microsoft can ban whoever they damn well please whenever they damn well please. Keep that in mind, you'll probably be ok but there's no guarantee.

In case you bought The Long Dark when it was a Game Preview, you might want to update the game now that it is the full version.

Q: If I bought THE LONG DARK in Early Access/Game Preview, do I need to pay more for the 1.0 version when it launches on August 1st?

A: No. Your purchase of THE LONG DARK in Early Access/Game Preview gives you full access to all the launch and Season One updates (Episodes One to Five) when the game’s 1.0 version launches on August 1st
It now includes a story mode and you get access to it and no extra cost.

http://www.thelongdark.com/

Supposedly they are planning to make a movie out of this game.

https://www.polygon.com/2017/7/31/16070916/the-long-dark-movie

Not free
0e12131191518fc13091c40f062d1817.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Hopefully no one is just getting the trial now that the full version is free w/ GwG. :)

My son seems to be enjoying that Slime Rancher game.
Yeah, but I don't have GOLD atm. And I don't know GOLD or Game PASS is better for me, because I don't play multiplyer nowadays...

Yeah, but I don't have GOLD atm. And I don't know GOLD or Game PASS is better for me, because I don't play multiplyer nowadays...
I hear you. I have both but if wasnt much into MP, i would probably just do gamepass. Granted, you dont own the games on game pass, but do you really need to own a huge library? I personally only own 6 Xbox one games other than those from GwG...and yet, i realky only play warframe and neverwinter mainly, both are F2P.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Tough one. Game Pass does have some good games, and eventually some of the current GwG will likely be on there. They currently have some GwG from the past. I already had a year of Gold, so it wasn't anything extra. I like getting the 4 free GwG each month. I did the free Game Pass 14-day trial and also got about 7 extra months that I stacked w/ it from the T-Mobile Tuesday promo.

I'm sure you already know, but in case others do not, you can get the free GwG games w/ a 1-month Xbox Live trial.

Oh I recently saw an ad on my son's non-Gold account saying you can get 3 Halo 5 Req Packs Free ($8.99 value) if you purchase any amount of Xbox Live Gold.

halo.jpg

I hear you. I have both but if wasnt much into MP, i would probably just do gamepass. Granted, you dont own the games on game pass, but do you really need to own a huge library? I personally only own 6 Xbox one games other than those from GwG...and yet, i realky only play warframe and neverwinter mainly, both are F2P.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
Since ur not playing mp on other games, in case u didn't know, Warframe and Neverwinter don't require PS+ to play online...afaik none of the F2P games on PS4 require PS+

Tough one. Game Pass does have some good games, and eventually some of the current GwG will likely be on there. They currently have some GwG from the past. I already had a year of Gold, so it wasn't anything extra. I like getting the 4 free GwG each month. I did the free Game Pass 14-day trial and also got about 7 extra months that I stacked w/ it from the T-Mobile Tuesday promo.

I'm sure you already know, but in case others do not, you can get the free GwG games w/ a 1-month Xbox Live trial.

Oh I recently saw an ad on my son's non-Gold account saying you can get 3 Halo 5 Req Packs Free ($8.99 value) if you purchase any amount of Xbox Live Gold.

halo.jpg
Yes I know, and you can get GwG games with 2 days GOLD trial for sure, but just to be clear if you ran out GOLD trial, the games won't start.

Yes I know, and you can get GwG games with 2 days GOLD trial for sure, but just to be clear if you ran out GOLD trial, the games won't start.
Oh, I thought they stopped allowing people to get the free games w/ the trials less than 30 days. Maybe that's only for Xbox 360 games.

EPISODE 4 - AUGUST 9TH AT 5PM PT
Top teams prepare for Season 2, discuss difficult roster decisions, revise strategies, and plan around difficult and unanticipated obstacles.

Watch & Win Prizes: MonstyArts’s Lancer Skin, Chance to win 1 of 5 Esports Supporter Pack 4 Packs

monstyarts-4f08a4ff9aa64840864897cd6d5c39ee.jpg

http://live.gearsofwar.com/mixer

bread's done
Back