List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

​There is an ad on my dashboard for temptations cat treats. Watch the video for a free avatar accessory app which of course is a cat.

OFF TOPIC: how can I download the spotify app in Canada its driving me crazy, right now it says coming soon yet other websites say its out.

Thanks guys

OFF TOPIC: how can I download the spotify app in Canada its driving me crazy, right now it says coming soon yet other websites say its out.

Thanks guys
Do you have Windows 10? If so, download the Spotify app there. It should be UWP, so afterwards it would show up on your Ready to Install section.

In theory. :)

Thanks guys
Change region on your Xbox will work as well, change to US or UK and I think it will work, I know it works to download in Sweden at least

Skickat från min Honor 5X via Tapatalk

Change region on your Xbox will work as well, change to US or UK and I think it will work, I know it works to download in Sweden at least

Changing region didn’t work, I purchased it on a windows 10 pc it wouldn’t show up in ready to install either. Still shows coming soon

Changing region didn’t work, I purchased it on a windows 10 pc it wouldn’t show up in ready to install either. Still shows coming soon
Did you change all the options to the same region? Think you have to do that. I know changing region works for me when I wanted to get the Nascar app, coz it's not available here in Sweden, same goes for nhl and mlb apps

Did you change all the options to the same region? Think you have to do that. I know changing region works for me when I wanted to get the Nascar app, coz it's not available here in Sweden, same goes for nhl and mlb apps

Just tried changing all three, input, output and region to english (united states). Still no go

Is there any word on what DLC is included? Because I live in Australia I will pretty much have to set an alarm, like I did last time, want to know if it will be worth it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup.

0db98e3c2fcba921958d060f5cc50415.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I looked at the previous stream and it was a couple of different games.  World of Tanks and Halo Wars 2 is from what I remember but obviously it seems like only skins.  Not sure if it's worth waking up at 6am on my one day off.

I looked at the previous stream and it was a couple of different games. World of Tanks and Halo Wars 2 is from what I remember but obviously it seems like only skins. Not sure if it's worth waking up at 6am on my one day off.
I love WoT. Any more details on what the skins are exactly? Worth it for myself if it is World of Tanks stuff. ;)

There should be some full games in there, there were last time
No free games, just DLC. There was a chance to win like 1 of 100 copies of Recore and a few others as well as some chances to win GamePass codes, but no full games as part of the mixpot.

eta: the gamepass codes

Been on Mixer for a hour, received Custom WarPaint DLC for Halo Wars 2 and Commanders Bonus Supply Drop DLC for Battle Islands: Commanders. I was just watching random streams to get these 2 so far.

The mixpot dlc was useless to me not even a free game in there...

05d0aefbf28b6ec2890b72271e255bb4.jpg

e65bc42bf77d1ed72a899afd2f269f3c.jpg

There was also one more dlc item but I dont think it installed since I xont have the game installed.

Some kind of free stuff:

Hello Trovian. Eclipse is Live! Here is your code for the Trance Sphere Mount TPM2W-MD42D-D7Y4V-TFFFR-CFXVZ. Redeem by 9/31/17

bread's done
Back