List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

The MixerPot is:

Goat Simulator

Warframe Prestige Pack DLC
Halo Wars 2 Kinsano leader
Forza Motorsport 7 unique driver suit

Last edited by a moderator:
only thing i want in that Mixerpot is the driver suit :p rest i already have but i missed the stream....verdamnt

The MixerPot is:

Goat Simulator

Warframe Prestige Pack DLC
Halo Wars 2 Kinsano leader
Forza Motorsport 7 unique driver suit
They have starting to give out the prizes.

I got this message "Thank you for watching The Game Awards. Forza Driver Suit is now yours!" and "Thank you for watching The Game Awards. Warframe Prestige Pack IV is now yours!" on Mixer.

So far all I got was the Forza suit. I watched as long as I could, over an hour. My internet has been nothing but a nightmare lately. It hates the Destiny 2 trial so much

Thank you for playing Gears of War 4 and continuing to be a fan. Here is a customized Gears of War themed racing suit to use in Forza Motorsport 7. Redeem on your console or at Xbox.com/redeemcode. J449R-3YXXH-XJTH6-H4JVM-FP32Z

Thank you for playing Gears of War 4 and continuing to be a fan. Here is a customized Gears of War themed racing suit to use in Forza Motorsport 7. Redeem on your console or at Xbox.com/redeemcode. CJVYC-C36RX-9VTJQ-DPKQ3-MY3TZ

Thank you for playing Gears of War 4 and continuing to be a fan. Here is a customized Gears of War themed racing suit to use in Forza Motorsport 7. Redeem on your console or at Xbox.com/redeemcode. J449R-3YXXH-XJTH6-H4JVM-FP32Z

Thank you for playing Gears of War 4 and continuing to be a fan. Here is a customized Gears of War themed racing suit to use in Forza Motorsport 7. Redeem on your console or at Xbox.com/redeemcode. CJVYC-C36RX-9VTJQ-DPKQ3-MY3TZ
Already claimed.. Lurkers >< But thanks for sharing Renatto! :) /

This will be free until December 19th according to Steam.

To celebrate 10 years of video game pinball excellence, this DLC is free to Pinball FX3 players until December 19th!
According to the strikethrough price for the PS4 version, it is valued at $6.99.

https://store.playstation.com/en-US/product/UP4042-CUSA04915_00-PINBALLFX3CARN0K

Also, the base game is always free.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/pinball-fx3/9pckbvf3p67h

Happy Hitman Holiday

hitman episode paris will be from december 15 - january 5

This month, we’re ending the year in style and inviting all players to Paris.
On December 15th, we will release the Hitman Holiday Pack that will allow anyone on PC, PS4 or Xbox One full access to our Paris destination. This FREE download will include the first major story mission from the game, ‘Showstopper’, plus all of the Escalation Contracts we’ve released for Paris, our ‘Holiday Hoarders’ mission plus the Paris Challenge Packs and achievements/trophies too! It will also allow you to play the future re-activated Elusive Targets in Paris.

Sound like a good deal? It is. That’s why the Hitman Holiday Pack is only available for a limited time, from December 15th to January 5th. Once you’ve downloaded it, Paris is yours to keep permanently. All of your progress and mission mastery will carry through to the full game when you choose to upgrade to the Game of the Year Edition we released last month.
You’ll find the Hitman Holiday Pack either through the new in-game store or by searching on Xbox Live, PSN or Steam for “Hitman Holiday Pack”, starting on December 15th.
https://www.ioi.dk/happy-hitman-holiday/

Just got the $5 prize for the November games pass quest. It's a rental for Wonder Woman and it expires in January.
Better than nothing I suppose. I didn't get anything for the October one and nothing for November so far. I got Tranfsformer 1 movie for September.

(Off Topic)
I would really appreciate if anyone who is interested can subscribe to my new thread and help me scout out Nintendo Switch freebies/demos for USA and Canada.
I really hope one day it can get stickied to the top as the PSN and XBL threads have. Thank-you all in advance and keep on with the freebie hunting!
List of All Free Nintendo Switch eShop Content and Dealshttps://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/365848-list-of-all-free-nintendo-switch-eshop-content-and-deals/
Get this Nintendo crap outta here.. this is XBOX only! LoL

Better than nothing I suppose. I didn't get anything for the October one and nothing for November so far. I got Tranfsformer 1 movie for September.
I think I just got mine for October. I didn't do November because I was waiting to get October's. I didn't want to waste my time if I wasn't getting the rewards. I got a shark card which is actually great to go along with the new heist and achievements.

Does anyone have a clue as to when the Christmas deals on Xbox live would start?

i hope they discount the games that have winter events like Overwatch and Fortnite but seriously when does it start???

Does anyone have a clue as to when the Christmas deals on Xbox live would start?

i hope they discount the games that have winter events like Overwatch and Fortnite but seriously when does it start???
They usually start tuesday-thursday prior Christmas. So maybe tomorrow, but maybe a few days later. I did not find anyting yet...

bread's done
Back