List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

I don't get the thing of this. I own the disc version but seems to be that for getting something with this you have to have a Mojang account with the Jave version that is cross platform and I don't get it really...
If anybody has a good explanation, please share it
Yeah i think you have to be on the beta to get in on this. The Xbox One edition doesn't have it, but the Win10, Android, iOS, Mojang should.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I don't get the thing of this. I own the disc version but seems to be that for getting something with this you have to have a Mojang account with the Jave version that is cross platform and I don't get it really...
You need to have the bedrock version on Xbox one or windows 10 or any mobile platform. If you have the disc version which platform is it for? This offer isn't available for Java version Xbox 360 PlayStation or Nintendo.

https://minecraft.net/en-us/article/better-together-faq

Q: I own Minecraft: Xbox One Edition on disc. Will I be able to get the Better Together Update for free?

A: If you own Minecraft: Xbox One Edition on disc and have played for at least 5 hours in the past 12 months or bought DLC, you’ll be able to upgrade to Minecraft for free, until January 30th 2018. If you haven’t played in the past 12 months, you can play five hours or purchase DLC before January 30th 2018 to unlock your upgrade.

If you had the digital version of Minecraft Xbox one or the disc version, You was able to download the new version for free for a period of time, after you had played it for some time. I not sure if still can.

Last edited by a moderator:
GWG%2BJAN.png

Xbox Live Games With Gold For January 2018

X1: 

The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing III ($14.99 ERP)

ZOMBI ($19.99 ERP)

X360:

Tomb Raider Underworld ($19.99 ERP)

Army of Two ($14.99 ERP)

https://minecraft.net/en-us/article/better-together-faq

Q: I own Minecraft: Xbox One Edition on disc. Will I be able to get the Better Together Update for free?

A: If you own Minecraft: Xbox One Edition on disc and have played for at least 5 hours in the past 12 months or bought DLC, you’ll be able to upgrade to Minecraft for free, until January 30th 2018. If you haven’t played in the past 12 months, you can play five hours or purchase DLC before January 30th 2018 to unlock your upgrade.
I read that many times. I read that everytime I launch the game. Besides playing for more than 5 hours, two persons on the console and owning 3 dlcs it does not pop up the free upgrade.

I've read that happens and it is glitchy / buggy so it is easier going to digital to have that free upgrade.

I think I will sell my disc version and purchase again the game (it never ends really).

I spent so much in Minecraft since X360...

Love seeing TedBundYzcoa and MyHero's names because I know they always spot the free avatar items. Thank you guys  :applause:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, I know it is kinda odd to ask now, but is it safe to assume the bans from creating an account from another region to download the free games stopped for good? I downloaded some games from Namibia, Oman, Russia (I think, I don't remember) back in 2013, and never got banned, never deleted the games, never deleted the accounts. I try to never log into them, tho. I know there are some reports of people getting banned from redeeming codes from other regions recently, but I don't think people are still getting banned for this.

Hey, I know it is kinda odd to ask now, but is it safe to assume the bans from creating an account from another region to download the free games stopped for good? I downloaded some games from Namibia, Oman, Russia (I think, I don't remember) back in 2013, and never got banned, never deleted the games, never deleted the accounts. I try to never log into them, tho. I know there are some reports of people getting banned from redeeming codes from other regions recently, but I don't think people are still getting banned for this.
A few days ago just logged in on XO with an account like those (used for Serbia, Morocco, Oman...) but nothing, still works even now it's in Algeria. (I think if an account involved something "bad", they banned the next first weeks, if not, they are safe...)

It has a picture of a baseball cap with a scorpion but the preview on my avatar show a fisherman's hat.
It's the Season 8 hat of the Xbox Ambassadors Program. I am sure that item isn't supposed to be downloadable for everyone, since it will be given out to Ambassadors who reached a certain rank.

bread's done
Back