List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

Gears of War 4 Double XP weekend and Year of the Dog Event + Free Skins starting tomorrow:

https://gearsofwar.com/en-us/community/whatsup-feb15-2018
7b777ccd311ae8fb2bd7d9f149ab4dcb.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Remember/Reminder you can login to the website and still get the Daily skins.

https://gearsofwar.com/en-us/cards/my-cards
I didn't check yesterday to see what the gun was, but the Year of the Dog Boomshot is available today.

I now realize that it seems to be more posts lately about GoW4 freebies...I just ask that our non-GoW4 fan friends in here bear with us for a little bit. :)

I didn't check yesterday to see what the gun was, but the Year of the Dog Boomshot is available today.

I now realize that it seems to be more posts lately about GoW4 freebies...I just ask that our non-GoW4 fan friends in here bear with us for a little bit. :)
I believe yesterday was the Snub.

Games with Gold: March 2018

Xbox One

Xbox 360

Nice, all games I don't own.

I'm really surprised to see a Disney game as a GwG. It's very unlike a corporation like Disney to give away a product, even if it's not really in demand.

EDIT: Apparently Disney loves GwG. I never noticed before.

Lego Pirates of the Caribbean

Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga

Monkey Island: Special Edition

Monkey Island 2: Special Edition

Split/Second

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II

Tron: Evolution

Check ur msgs for ur January Xbox Quest Reward. Just got mine today, was 1 month of XBL. No msg yet on January Game Pass quest yet.
I actually received only the Game Pass Quest reward. Mine was the same this month as last month(1 month XBL). Do you ever get more than one reward? I thought we would get one at 5 hours and at 10 hours.

Xbox Live Rewards(MyVIP Vault) has Rewards credits back in stock to redeem with gems.

Check ur msgs for ur January Xbox Quest Reward. Just got mine today, was 1 month of XBL. No msg yet on January Game Pass quest yet.
I actually received only the Game Pass Quest reward. Mine was the same this month as last month(1 month XBL). Do you ever get more than one reward? I thought we would get one at 5 hours and at 10 hours.
My January Game Pass Quest reward was $5 Xbox Gift Card. I'm pretty sure I didn't hit 10 hours playing DiRT.

Xbox Live Rewards(MyVIP Vault) has Rewards credits back in stock to redeem with gems.
Thanks for the heads up.

I just redeemed for 250 Gems for 5,000 Rewards Points. 250 Gems were deducted from my account, but I'm not seeing any indication of the 5,000 Rewards Points. Does it usually take some time? Should I receive an email for the transaction?

Xbox Rewards are hard.

Thanks for the heads up.

I just redeemed for 250 Gems for 5,000 Rewards Points. 250 Gems were deducted from my account, but I'm not seeing any indication of the 5,000 Rewards Points. Does it usually take some time? Should I receive an email for the transaction?

Xbox Rewards are hard.
Wait about 48-72 hours.

Thanks for the heads up.

Xbox Rewards are hard.
No problem. I was just shy of 500 gems(by 16 :/), so I redeemed the same reward at 250. It's going on 2 days here, but I accidentally put in my alternate email address instead of my main account, so hopefully it still goes through. I think it can take up to 3 days.

Thanks for the heads up.

Xbox Rewards are hard.
My 5,000 Rewards Points showed up today.

Still, it's definitely bad that they don't indicate pending transactions, or at least send you an email stating your transaction. You have to just trust a transaction went through, and "have faith" for 2+ days.

Question:

What's the most reliable way to setup an email price drop alert for an Xbox One bundle?

I want to buy The Jackbox Party Quadpack as soon as it drops below $74.99.

Apparently StoreParser's email alert system isn't reliable from what I've read.  CAG's & TA's alerts only works for individual games & items, not bundles.

What say ye?

Question:

What's the most reliable way to setup an email price drop alert for an Xbox One bundle?

I want to buy The Jackbox Party Quadpack as soon as it drops below $74.99.

Apparently StoreParser's email alert system isn't reliable from what I've read. CAG's & TA's alerts only works for individual games & items, not bundles.

What say ye?
I had success with PS prices before, but they just notify you when it drops, not then it reaches a specific price.

https://psprices.com/region-us/index?platform=XOne

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

bread's done
Back