List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

Is that just for US or is rest of the world also affected by this?

Skickat från min Honor 5X via Tapatalk
IDK, but even say US, I think it's for all region (just say the region whe are in /US for me/, I mean the UK users get this with UK). Anyway I have to opt out to save my points, because Microsoft Rewards block my access (unfortunately recognize i'm outside US), so I don't take the risk to lose my last points. After I'll try to join to UK Xbox Rewards and we'll see....

Best Buy price-matched the sale of a game on xbox.com? That would be wildly YMMV. :)

EDIT - The game is on sale at Amazon as well. Still YMMV because it mentions [Digital Code] (even though that's all that Best Buy has to offer as well). Congrats on that PM!
Thats what I thought too. They would not match amazon, but did match the listing on Microsoft.com. Did not try xbox.com

IDK, but even say US, I think it's for all region (just say the region whe are in /US for me/, I mean the UK users get this with UK). Anyway I have to opt out to save my points, because Microsoft Rewards block my access (unfortunately recognize i'm outside US), so I don't take the risk to lose my last points. After I'll try to join to UK Xbox Rewards and we'll see....
That would be a dick move tbh! Me personally, The Netherlands got added to the Rewards program like 1,5 years ago. If they only go for US now i would be dissapointed.

That would be a dick move tbh! Me personally, The Netherlands got added to the Rewards program like 1,5 years ago. If they only go for US now i would be dissapointed.
Do You mean Xbox Live Rewards in Neatherland? If yes, don't you get email warning about the fusion and expiration dates? If no, maybe there is a small chance for EU to keep alive the Xbox Rewards...

Probably the quickest way to determine if your region's Xbox Live Rewards are going to be changed is by going to your region's Xbox Live Rewards url. A pop-up will warn you of the migration every time you navigate to a new page.

Example: https://rewards.xbox.com/en-US/

All Fronts collection shows up as $9.99 for me, but instead the Dark Corners Multiplayer Map Pack is free:

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Dark-Corners-Multiplayer-Map-Pack/00000000-0000-400c-80cf-00054d53082d

Which is fine, 'cause it seems that All Fronts collection simply combines all four separate map packs we were given for free into a single package.

Last edited by a moderator:
All Fronts collection shows up as $9.99 for me, but instead the Dark Corners Multiplayer Map Pack is free:

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Dark-Corners-Multiplayer-Map-Pack/00000000-0000-400c-80cf-00054d53082d

Which is fine, 'cause it seems that All Fronts collection simply combines all four separate map packs we were given for free into a single package.
It was fast, revoked: https://www.storeparser.com/en-US/xbox-one/price-changes/dlc-17506/gears-of-war-2-all-fronts-collection/

All Fronts collection also contains the single player DLC: Road To Ruin which I don't think is free.

Edit: I just checked and you can't purchase Road To Ruin separately.

I just have a question, i was supended in microsoft rewards, now if a get migrated, my suspension going to be revoked?
You are currently suspended from Microsoft Rewards, but not suspended from Xbox Rewards?

It will be interesting to see what happens.

My bet would be your Microsoft Rewards will still be suspended even after the Xbox Rewards migration, but hopefully I'm wrong.

To be safe, you may want to follow the opt-out instructions at https://rewards.xbox.com/en-US/optout/ so you don't lose any unused Xbox Rewards in June.

Let us know what does actually happen to your Microsoft Rewards suspension after June 15th.

All Fronts collection also contains the single player DLC: Road To Ruin which I don't think is free.

Edit: I just checked and you can't purchase Road To Ruin separately.
Dark Corners Multiplayer Map Pack includes Road to Ruin DLC, so we've got the entire package.

You are currently suspended from Microsoft Rewards, but not suspended from Xbox Rewards?

It will be interesting to see what happens.

My bet would be your Microsoft Rewards will still be suspended even after the Xbox Rewards migration, but hopefully I'm wrong.

To be safe, you may want to follow the opt-out instructions at https://rewards.xbox.com/en-US/optout/ so you don't lose any unused Xbox Rewards in June.

Let us know what does actually happen to your Microsoft Rewards suspension after June 15th.
I'm suspended too in MS rewards...

I just have a question, i was supended in microsoft rewards, now if a get migrated, my suspension going to be revoked?
How long ago was the suspension? I've heard of people's accounts being reinstated after sending an email asking to lift the ban. Worth a shot.

How long ago was the suspension? I've heard of people's accounts being reinstated after sending an email asking to lift the ban. Worth a shot.
It's not really a BAN. My account suspended because tried to access the rewards, outside US. A bit later when I tried to log in the message was on the main screen. I think If try in US this should work, but I won't try there. :)

Years ago, my Microsoft Rewards (Bing Rewards at the time) was suspended.

I sent an email the same day asking why.

They responded the next day and just said, "Your account has been reinstated."

They didn't explain why my account was suspended, or even ask me any questions.

Not trying to be rude, but can we stay on topic? This is not a thread to talk about bans, I'm having flashbacks to the region switching days and rants on and on about bans, Reminder on the thread title:List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0) Game on Peeps!

Years ago, my Microsoft Rewards (Bing Rewards at the time) was suspended.

I sent an email the same day asking why.

They responded the next day and just said, "Your account has been reinstated."

They didn't explain why my account was suspended, or even ask me any questions.
Some people in the XBL Deals thread have said similar things. My account is banned and I asked to be reinstated back in 2016, but got shot down. I sent a new request yesterday, so we'll see what happens.

Not trying to be rude, but can we stay on topic? This is not a thread to talk about bans, I'm having flashbacks to the region switching days and rants on and on about bans, Reminder on the thread title:List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0) Game on Peeps!
Fair 'nuff.

Let's table the Rewards talk for now, and briefly revisit after the migration June 15th. :grouphug:

It was an other off topic comment.

IMO And just for your information as a MS reward member, you can earn points and with the points you can "buy" Xbox Live Digital Gift cards. So in fact, you will get Free Xbox Live Marketplace content, so with this, MS (xbox live) Rewards is on topic. And that's the point. For me. If you have anything to share, do it. If you don't like to read this, you can find other topic "which is more on track", but now, I think THEY find the FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content for You and not inversely. I honestly much more like, if they talk about Xbox between 2 shared contents/links, than seeing a dead topic for days... Rude or not rude.

It was an other off topic comment.

IMO And just for your information as a MS reward member, you can earn points and with the points you can "buy" Xbox Live Digital Gift cards. So in fact, you will get Free Xbox Live Marketplace content, so with this, MS (xbox live) Rewards is on topic. And that's the point. For me. If you have anything to share, do it. If you don't like to read this, you can find other topic "which is more on track", but now, I think THEY find the FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content for You and not inversely. I honestly much more like, if they talk about Xbox between 2 shared contents/links, than seeing a dead topic for days... Rude or not rude.
Thanks for clearing that up for me but that's bullshit and you know it, so by your logic, i get a $60 gift card for my birthday, and buy A.C. origins, should I post here the content didn't cost me anything, and tell people to ask for gift cards for their birthdays to get free content from the marketplace too?
I asked to stay on topic and post about free content, we ok waiting, monitoring a "dead topic" as you say, until there are relevant posts to content, 1 or 2 posts off topic fine, but multiple posts about the reward program-specific to your issue, PM the guy...or create a new thread.

Thanks for clearing that up for me but that's bullshit and you know it, so by your logic, i get a $60 gift card for my birthday, and buy A.C. origins, should I post here the content didn't cost me anything, and tell people to ask for gift cards for their birthdays to get free content from the marketplace too?
I asked to stay on topic and post about free content, we ok waiting, monitoring a "dead topic" as you say, until there are relevant posts to content, 1 or 2 posts off topic fine, but multiple posts about the reward program-specific to your issue, PM the guy...or create a new thread.
The bullshit is that what you say, for a 60 USD gift card some1 had to pay 60 USD. But I give it (you) another try. With MS Rewards or Xbox Live Rewards you don't have/must pay, only play or use Bing search, which is free just take some time. I never bought on US marketplace, but I played, earned GS, filled out some surveys and I get credit from rewards program, so last week I could buy FIFA 18 totally free form Xbox Live marketplace which is 19.80 USD ATM.... http://members.chello.hu/hliva/Rewards.jpg

PS: I found this site when "Rayman Legends OMAN edition" showed up. :beer: That was not so legal, they talked for days how to get/make account and so on... "off topic" for days maybe weeks, but I don't care, because many people and I got an excellent game for free even it WAS NOT a FREE XBOX LIVE MARKETPLACE CONTENT. :)

PS2: I hope better now, because of You still keep out of track this topic. :)

Off but somehow on topic: both of you can be right in a way, however I see where Hunter originally came from. This being a thread about "Free Xbox Marketplace items" was heading down a long path of talking about bans. It is very frustrating and Hulk rage inducing at times to see a thread active and then Wade thru multiple posts about really off topic stuff. Once the "why did X happen?" begin to pick up steam, it gets out of hand quickly. I also fully understand how easy it is to just add to the build (exactly what I'm doing, yes I'm aware) instead of making a new thread or, ironically, digging thru multiple, multiple posts already made on the subject in another thread.
How about we shake hands as it were and wrangle back in some if those extra posts to keep it streamlined and easy for all?

Because I totally offed this today, make a last one just for now. :) Today I got my prize from UK: https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=%21ACNKgeLS7TyOMOE&id=F57777C863BA1B38%2111849&cid=F57777C863BA1B38

Inside there is a code card: 
gow4.jpg

I have the game but don't play multi and don't know what is this for :) , So If you have the game and would like to get this, just like and I'll give it tomorrow to someone.  

I know it's not the appropriate topic. Forgive me.  :beer:

I got only 1 of 12! So thanks, great find! I hope one day Avatars will get back to center again
Lucky you! After your post i tried them all, no luck.. RiP XDD

I hope so too man! I really hope they won't forget the classic avatars, when the new ones are avaiable.

Lucky you! After your post i tried them all, no luck.. RiP XDD

I hope so too man! I really hope they won't forget the classic avatars, when the new ones are avaiable.
I have the new Avatars app for my :xb1: and they include all of the content from the current Avatar system.

I have the new Avatars app for my :xb1: and they include all of the content from the current Avatar system.
Is that with the new updated model or is it just the app with old model? New one should have more polygons and be more fluent in motion...

Thank you all! Counted the number of the entrants and requested a number from my Girlfriend. And the Lucky One is:

Mardagg

Have fun!

Thank you all! Counted the number of the entrants and requested a number from my Girlfriend. And the Lucky One is:

Mardagg

Have fun!
Thank you and I will most certainly have fun :) and please say thanks from me to your girlfriend :)

F*s.. another US freebie.. Ya what you said Mardagg!! Altho i hope they stop with the region BS, with the new Avatars. Thanks for the posts tho guys!!

F*s.. another US freebie.. Ya what you said Mardagg!! Altho i hope they stop with the region BS, with the new Avatars. Thanks for the posts tho guys!!
If you like those avatar props why don't you migrate your account to US region? If you use X360 not the best, but if use Xbox One, then you lose nothing. That's why my account is in US, so I get all stuffs + Earn Xbox Rewards, buy in store if that's cheaper and I can change region on Xbox any time.

If you like those avatar props why don't you migrate your account to US region? If you use X360 not the best, but if use Xbox One, then you lose nothing. That's why my account is in US, so I get all stuffs + Earn Xbox Rewards, buy in store if that's cheaper and I can change region on Xbox any time.
It works for the Xbox One yes!! I am in US region on the One.. And i see the items that are for the US. But even when trying downloading, it gives an error. And by migrate you mean just switching to US on the 360? I remember i did that years ago. It didnt work when trying to get the US items.

It works for the Xbox One yes!! I am in US region on the One.. And i see the items that are for the US. But even when trying downloading, it gives an error. And by migrate you mean just switching to US on the 360? I remember i did that years ago. It didnt work when trying to get the US items.
It does work, coz I have mine on us just for the Avatar items

No. Console region change is not enough. You have to migrate your account to that region (US) on the website xbox.com. You can do that only once in 3-4 months and you have to give a new billing address for the new region. If you are in Rewards program now, do not do it now, because you will opt-out from your current region reward program and maybe lose your points/credits.

I'am Hungarian in Hungary, EU and my main account is in US region and can get all the US stuffs, that's why I migrated there.

bread's done
Back