List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

Rocket League giving away 2 WWE themed tradeable items Sunday via Twitter code.

Details:

https://www.rocketleague.com/news/wwe-items-arrive-during-wrestlemania-34/

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
478a06d10c711fc20446fe5ccd4a068d.jpg
Code is "Wrestlemania" BTW

Yes, in the game options go to Extras > Redeem Code.

To trade with yourself, yes multiple consoles, multiple accounts.

Can you trade between different platforms? I have been holding off buying the Switch version because they do do cross unlocks, but if I could trade to myself, would lessen that feeling.

I did it by adding guests to my own account took around 7 guests which can all use the code to get 2 each then switch to each guest and traded with 2nd account on another console then back to my main account. Obvoiusly both consoles need to have live & the game.

Edit: I would be willing to help a few of you out if needed.

Last edited by a moderator:
You are currently suspended from Microsoft Rewards, but not suspended from Xbox Rewards?

It will be interesting to see what happens.

My bet would be your Microsoft Rewards will still be suspended even after the Xbox Rewards migration, but hopefully I'm wrong.

To be safe, you may want to follow the opt-out instructions at https://rewards.xbox.com/en-US/optout/ so you don't lose any unused Xbox Rewards in June.

Let us know what does actually happen to your Microsoft Rewards suspension after June 15th.
OFF: For those who are intrested

2ed5zfd.png

90ap28.png

Possible dumb question:

How do we redeem a "claimed prize"? Previous stream promos would give you a redeem code, but this seems to just say "PRIZE CLAIMED"?
They should show up in game in some way. In Gears, skins just show up in your inventory. With Forza, they might be granted through in-game messages, at least if you're signed in with your Microsoft account. When I logged in, I didn't see other ways to sign in like with the Gears site.

They should show up in game in some way. In Gears, skins just show up in your inventory. With Forza, they might be granted through in-game messages, at least if you're signed in with your Microsoft account. When I logged in, I didn't see other ways to sign in like with the Gears site.
Fingers crossed it's in-game.

It's too bad there's not a way to check Forza inventory online like Gears.

Halo 5 Guardians and The Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim Special Edition is free to play this weekend 12 to 16 april for live gold users  

Halo 5 Guardians and The Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim Special Edition is free to play this weekend 12 to 16 april for live gold users
Insand weekend, 3 games that are free to play.
The Division, Skyrim and Halo 5

Skickat från min Honor 5X via Tapatalk

The entire Gears 3 DLC map lineup which is now free - forever!
1f64c.png

So its just the maps free? ehh.. Not sure how many people are playing gears of wars 3 mp nowadays if its even still alive. So not much sacrifice on their end offering it up. So yeah them tooting their own horn offering free dlc for mp probably long dead is kinda sad and pathetic. It's more like umm..thanks i guess.

Injustice 2, the fighting game featuring DC comic book characters (and others), has a free trial on PS4 and Xbox One running April 12 - 15

The Division? Sure?

Skyrim, Injustice 2, Ghost recon and Halo 5
I may be wrong in that. But with injustice it's 4 games which a record for free to play weekends afaik
Nice find on injustice btw

I may be wrong in that. But with injustice it's 4 games which a record for free to play weekends afaik
Nice find on injustice btw
I think it is. I know next week's free to play game is supposed to be PUBG, but that's the only one announced so far. I'd hate to see what those servers will act like next weekend.

Also, the Injustice 2 game is the Legendary edition(with all the dlc characters).

I think it is. I know next week's free to play game is supposed to be PUBG, but that's the only one announced so far. I'd hate to see what those servers will act like next weekend.

Also, the Injustice 2 game is the Legendary edition(with all the dlc characters).
Was just the regular edition for me. Doesn't day trial on the legendary edition for me. Just buy and buy as gift

bread's done
Back