List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

Prismata (Steam) Free

Free from May 18th to 21st.

The base game includes Campaign Episode 1: Outbreak, plus 50 combat training missions, and full access to all custom match and multiplayer modes (with no pay-to-win, no card packs, and no bullshit).

Friendly reminder that ForzaRC is starting to stream. Watch in 14 minutes (12 pm PST) or 6 pm PST  to complete quests and receive Cars and a Driver Suit in Forza 7.

https://watch.forzarc.com/

Dd1ifYiU0AEuPYe.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I got all the Forza stuff this time.  I got the first two items and then walked away during the rest.  Forgot and came back a few hours later and was surprised to find that I could still claim the watch X minutes quests.

I hope this is not true. Smite is already a Free to Play game so it feels like MS would be cheating Gold members by essentially giving them a free DLC pack instead of a game (albeit a damn expensive one).
Good point. Wasn't The Crew a GWG years ago and it ended up being the demo of the game? If these are the June GWG May was definitely better.

At this point it seems that M$ is determined to fill at least one GWG spot every month with an Assassin's Creed spinoff until the end of time.
Im actually a bit curious how you guys and girls manage to have time to play all these GWG titles. I have about 200 games on my external 4tb just for my xbox one alone. Are you hoarders like me?

Im actually a bit curious how you guys and girls manage to have time to play all these GWG titles. I have about 200 games on my external 4tb just for my xbox one alone. Are you hoarders like me?
You never need to download all the GwG games if not planned to play. You can simply "purchase at $0.00" and it auto saved at your library.

Only download your desire games to hard disk so it not only saves hard disk space, long lasting, but also runs faster.

Hmmm...Hard to complain when something's free. However last month PSN Plus users got Beyond Two Souls and Rayman Legends and next month one of our FREE games is pay to play DLC and another Lego Indiana Jones game I'll never play. It does seem kinda one-sided as to which console gets the best freebies.

Hmmm...Hard to complain when something's free. However last month PSN Plus users got Beyond Two Souls and Rayman Legends and next month one of our FREE games is pay to play DLC and another Lego Indiana Jones game I'll never play. It does seem kinda one-sided as to which console gets the best freebies.
Xbox GwG already gave away Rayman Legends.

Beyond Two Souls is fantastic, but Xbox gave away AC: Syndicate and MGSV the same month.

There are definitely months where PSN's freebies are far better than Xbox's. But in my humble opinion, a 12-month Xbox sub get you more quality titles than a 12-month PSN sub.

I'm a 100% cheapassgamer. That's why I re-up my Xbox sub more often than my PSN sub.

Aren't the free PS Plus games ending? If it is, will they still have access to the previous free games? Not something we have to think about with the GwG 360 games

Aren't the free PS Plus games ending? If it is, will they still have access to the previous free games? Not something we have to think about with the GwG 360 games
They are dropping PS3 and Vita games from the PS+ freebies going forward, you can still access any game on either system you have from their time in PS+, as long as you have an active subscription.

Xbox GwG already gave away Rayman Legends.

Beyond Two Souls is fantastic, but Xbox gave away AC: Syndicate and MGSV the same month.

There are definitely months where PSN's freebies are far better than Xbox's. But in my humble opinion, a 12-month Xbox sub get you more quality titles than a 12-month PSN sub.

I'm a 100% cheapassgamer. That's why I re-up my Xbox sub more often than my PSN sub.
Another pros from GWG, is the games are you to keep forever even if your membership is over

PSN+ you have to keep the membership active to play the games

i think i read this in another Page

Another pros from GWG, is the games are you to keep forever even if your membership is over
PSN+ you have to keep the membership active to play the games

i think i read this in another Page
You keep the games on the 360 side but not on the Xbox one. On the Xbox one you lose them when the subscription is over.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

No you dont, you still own them and have them in your download list. Just need a active subscription to play them.
You keep the games on the 360 side but not on the Xbox one. On the Xbox one you lose them when the subscription is over.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Skickat från min Honor 5X via Tapatalk

I have a Crew 2 closed beta key. Like it if you would like to get it. I'll send it to some1 tomorrow morning.

SENT.

Last edited by a moderator:
GWG games are not free. You pay for a subscription service. One of the features of this paid service is a selection of games every month. You have every right to complain when you feel they aren't delivering what you pay for. Saying the games are free is like saying I get to watch Games of Thrones for free... if I pay for HBO. The argument that you're actually paying for online multiplayer and the games are a bonus is a load of crap. Online multiplayer should be free. They invented a paywall to keep you from something paid for by the game publishers and available for free on PC. The games are the only things of actual value that you are paying for. They advertise those games as a selling point. Demand value.

GWG games are not free. You pay for a subscription service. One of the features of this paid service is a selection of games every month. You have every right to complain when you feel they aren't delivering what you pay for. Saying the games are free is like saying I get to watch Games of Thrones for free... if I pay for HBO. The argument that you're actually paying for online multiplayer and the games are a bonus is a load of crap. Online multiplayer should be free. They invented a paywall to keep you from something paid for by the game publishers and available for free on PC. The games are the only things of actual value that you are paying for. They advertise those games as a selling point. Demand value.
I agree.

$5 for 4(ish) games each month is a pretty good value.

Savvy CAGs pay closer to $3, or $0 if they utilize Microsoft Rewards.

bread's done
Back