List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

Today is Round 3 of Series 2 in Forza Racing Championship. Tune in today at 12 pm Pacific or 6 pm pacific to get some cars and outfits for Forza 7

https://watch.forzarc.com/

DkkytaeU8AAodeX.jpg

Get it all by using the avatar beta app

Xbox Insider Shirt 2018
685773a1665fa590ecaca45b77013a68.jpg

Track Pants - Black
b468d85d0bb0e196b7953489a11aa22d.jpg

Military Garrison Hat - Captain - Green Cap
bd2ef7d545b3cb6bdc2df606839d5df9.jpg

Pirate Hook (Left)
ee23d5a0e20c28483887a413332fc1f2.jpg

Pirate Hook (Right)
b5a7b31d1df250f7537dfe2390d3195c.jpg

Skull Ring (Left)
550075082ec4f6d55d490a63bf3175c3.jpg

Skull Ring (Right)
617004d577e9807425ee7f9768ede697.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Where exactly do we find this app? Is it only for people in the Insider program?
Yes

And sadly it appears all previous avatar items cannot be used in the new avatar system, so all the props etc collected over the years don’t appear in the new app. Not sure if that will be added later or not, im guessing not.

Yes

And sadly it appears all previous avatar items cannot be used in the new avatar system, so all the props etc collected over the years don’t appear in the new app. Not sure if that will be added later or not, im guessing not.
Apparently "The majority of the content in the Original Avatar marketplace is external to Microsoft so they can’t do anything to change it or recreate it." So it would be up to the original creators to upgrade all the previous system avatar items to the new system, and even if they did it's unlikely they'd re-release it for free. :(

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/97m9bi/avatar_store/

weird i am in beta ring and i dont see any of that. i only have the default clothes/items for each category in the beta app. you also have a search option i see and i dont have that either.

Get it all by using the avatar beta app

Xbox Insider Shirt 2018
685773a1665fa590ecaca45b77013a68.jpg

Track Pants - Black
b468d85d0bb0e196b7953489a11aa22d.jpg

Military Garrison Hat - Captain - Green Cap
bd2ef7d545b3cb6bdc2df606839d5df9.jpg

Pirate Hook (Left)
ee23d5a0e20c28483887a413332fc1f2.jpg

Pirate Hook (Right)
b5a7b31d1df250f7537dfe2390d3195c.jpg

Skull Ring (Left)
550075082ec4f6d55d490a63bf3175c3.jpg

Skull Ring (Right)
617004d577e9807425ee7f9768ede697.jpg

Yes

I like my old avatar, so I wont make a new one. :(

(Xbox, Steam, Ps4) Free : Dead by Daylight: The Chapter Lullaby for the Dark

Reminder if you do not have these. These were free for long time.
These are available on these platform too 

XBOX link : microsoft.com/en-…spx

Steam Link : store.steampowered.com/app…er/

PS4 Link - store.playstation.com/en-…000

Survival is all. There are no limits to what one abandoned child will do to make it through the day, year after year after year. Meat holds no face when it’s placed above a fire to be cooked. All she seeks is shelter and a long-lost mother that nature took away. Her simple cottage is all that is left - a mad girl’s paradise in a forsaken forest. Might Mr. King stand a chance against the forces of nature...once it unleashes The Huntress? Lullaby for the Dark is a Chapter for Dead by Daylight. It includes a new Killer, a Survivor and a Map.

weird i am in beta ring and i dont see any of that. i only have the default clothes/items for each category in the beta app. you also have a search option i see and i dont have that either.
I'm also in beta and it's the same here. I think you have to be in the alpha or alpha-skip ahead ring to have access for the avatar shop for now.

I'm also in beta and it's the same here. I think you have to be in the alpha or alpha-skip ahead ring to have access for the avatar shop for now.
Yeah for now its only alpha Ring and Skip-ahead that has access too it, (im membr of Alpha-Skip Ahead)

No im just in standard preview beta as far as i know. Check to make sure there isnt an app update in my games and apps. The app was just updated this week

Hitman 2 coming and the season 1 missions can be played with it for free if you own them. https://twitter.com/Hitman/status/1031526513999470592

Mouse dreams
We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found.
The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer available.

Thanks G0NZILLA. There was a spot for a free gift as well.

Receive H&K USP pistol as a gift and learn about the latest game news, updates, offers and gifts. But most importantly - learn about the day the Closed Beta begins!

Thanks G0NZILLA. There was a spot for a free gift as well.

Receive H&K USP pistol as a gift and learn about the latest game news, updates, offers and gifts. But most importantly - learn about the day the Closed Beta begins!
All the CBT participants will receive a gift - an ICE-AXE, a unique weapon for close quarters. Don't miss this excellent opportunity to receive valuable prizes and be one of the first to enter the combat. Lead your squad to victory!

2 free items it seems. The pistol & an ice-axe.

It's remarkable how much free PS4 content is brought to my attention via posts in this Xbox thread.
Did you die though? It’s just a friendly heads up for people that have those platforms. As myself I have a ps4 and a switch, so if it comes up hell yea thanks for the heads up.

On another note I really appreciate this thread, you guys are awesome for keeping other gamers updated with free content. I’ve been following this for a while now and I hope it never stops. Keep up the good work 👍🏽

On another note I really appreciate this thread you guys are awesome for keeping other gamers updated with free content. I’ve been following this for a while now I hope it never stops. Keep up the good work 👍🏽

Neverwinter Ravenloft Pack:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/ravenloft-xbox-promo-pack/

Download from XB store then go to in game claims vendor to pick up.  I could never get this or the Emerald Beetle they gave out a while ago to work, but sounds like it works for the other 99.9% of players.   :beer:  :beer:  :beer:

There is another free pack in the game as well for the launch of Ravenloft that you get as well just for logging in.  Id wait to claim that until Thursday after 1pm EST as you will get 2X enchantments at that point.

Neverwinter Ravenloft Pack:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/ravenloft-xbox-promo-pack/

Download from XB store then go to in game claims vendor to pick up. I could never get this or the Emerald Beetle they gave out a while ago to work, but sounds like it works for the other 99.9% of players. :beer: :beer: :beer:

There is another free pack in the game as well for the launch of Ravenloft that you get as well just for logging in. Id wait to claim that until Thursday after 1pm EST as you will get 2X enchantments at that point.
Alternative links:

https://www.microsoft.com/p/ravenloft-bundle/bxhnh1k22162?activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab

https://www.microsoft.com/p/ravenloft-xbox-promo-pack/c46rqjctgtn8?activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab

Did you die though? It’s just a friendly heads up for people that have those platforms. As myself I have a ps4 and a switch, so if it comes up hell yea thanks for the heads up.

On another note I really appreciate this thread, you guys are awesome for keeping other gamers updated with free content. I’ve been following this for a while now and I hope it never stops. Keep up the good work 👍🏽
It's also remarkable that you automatically assumed my post was sarcastic and decided to reply so hostilely. I'm confused why you'd doubt the sincerity of my comment since you affirm how you've similarly benefited from this thread.

It's remarkable how much free PS4 content is brought to my attention via posts in this Xbox thread.
because the free PS4 content page is always as busy and updated as this one? Yeah, I know there is an thread on another forum somewhere for PS4 content, but some of us don't tend to stray too far from this site. I appreciate when someone posts free PS4 content here, since the actual page is dead.

Any games cost any money this weekend?  Too bad I'm up against my 1TB data cap or I'd try FM7 and see if I could get back into the motorsport side of Forza.  Actually, my new month starts Saturday!

bread's done
Back