List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

Free Play Days for All is Here

A great weekend awaits all our customers. Xbox is inviting all Xbox Live members without a Gold membership to play online with friends for free during our Free Play Days For All event from January 31 to February 3 on Xbox One.

Battle it out or squad up with friends in exciting games such as Fortnite, as multiplayer will be unlocked this weekend for any game that you own.

This is a great opportunity for our fans to experience the most-popular benefit of an Xbox Live Gold membership; playing together with friends or making new ones on the most reliable and advanced network.

The free multiplayer unlock will only be available for a limited time, so do not wait any longer! Share the news with your friends and start playing all weekend.

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/01/31/free-play-days-for-all-is-here/?irgwc=1&OCID=AID681541_aff_7794_1246483&tduid=(ir__xksy6661sokfr10yxkpoxiopbn2xhvmht6vsdfhh00)(7794)(1246483)(%2848fc83930ca69ca4783d0506796e7a88%29%28266696%29%282142931%29%2808003m9wjpst%29%28%29)(48fc83930ca69ca4783d0506796e7a88)&irclickid=_xksy6661sokfr10yxkpoxiopbn2xhvmht6vsdfhh00

There's a Honda Civic Ad on the dashboard that'll get you an outfit and a skateboard. Make sure your avatar isn't set to the Original or it won't let you dl them. 

There's a Honda Civic Ad on the dashboard that'll get you an outfit and a skateboard. Make sure your avatar isn't set to the Original or it won't let you dl them.
Is there any direct link to the avatar items? The only ad on dashboard is the "Try NEW trigger grips" ad.

EDIT: I refreshed the dash by pressing LT+RT+Y and I cycled through many ads except for this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure if this would count as Xbox Live content but Microsoft's anime month has started as of February 1st,2019. If you check your console dashboard or the Movies and Tv app, they're giving away Dragonball Z Season 1 for free. It worked for me last night. Good luck if anyone's interested.

I think it was free with the games with gold but now it's free in game pass.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
It was free years ago with GwG. But the price changed to free around their X018 event in November and seemed to stay that way for weeks. Much like CodeTrader, I thought that it was a permanent freebie with how long it was free.

I have a "The Division 2 Private Beta" pre-load code for Xbox One. 7-11. February. If you would like to get it, Like this and tomorrow morning - GMT+1 time - I send out to the "winner". Good Luck! :)

Code sent to 299!

Halo MCC, The Sims 4 and Fishing Sim World free weekend with Gold on Xbox One.

Crackdown 3 multiplayer test via Insider app, just saw it! Only today!
know for what ring that its avalible to?

EDIT: Nvm Just read on news.xbox.com thats open for all Insider members :D so if you wanna help out stress test the servers and not a Insider member, just download the app and join up and you will be able to join the test

know for what ring that its avalible to?

EDIT: Nvm Just read on news.xbox.com thats open for all Insider members :D so if you wanna help out stress test the servers and not a Insider member, just download the app and join up and you will be able to join the test
Just for your information I'm in Skip Ahead Ring on level 37. :p

As I can see I can send out two more invitations for The division 2 private beta. If you have Uplay account and would you like to get it pm me with the Gamertag.

Although it mentions it is for new members, it seems to work for some people that used to have the service before. Doesn't work for anyone that currently has active service.

2-months Gold for $2

* Not valid only for existing subscribers. Limit: 1 offer per account; credit card required. Only valid through link in this offer, in US, UK, CA excluding Quebec, AU, MX, BR, FR, DE, IT, NL, SP, SE. From 2/12 to 2/22 new members buying Xbox Live Gold 1M for $2 will get a second month automatically added to their account at no extra charge. See your next billing date at account.microsoft.com/services. After promotional period subscription continues to be charged at the then-current regular monthly price (subject to change), unless canceled. Plus applicable taxes.

2-months Game Pass for $2

*Not valid for existing subscribers. Limit: 1 offer per account; credit card required. Only valid through link in this offer, in US, UK, CA excluding Quebec, AU, MX, BR, FR, DE, IT, NL ES, SE. From 2/12 to 2/22 new members buying Xbox Game Pass 1M for $2 will get a second month automatically added to their account at no extra charge. See your next billing date at account.microsoft.com/services. After promotional period subscription continues to be charged at the then-current regular monthly price (subject to change), unless canceled. Plus applicable taxes. Game catalog varies over time.

If anyone's interested, this is the second week of February of Microsoft's Anime Month. This means you can check the Movies and Tv App on Xbox and get Attack On Titan Season 1 for free now. Also you can get the very first episode of Sailor Moon Crystal for free too. The rest of the season you would still have to pay for. I'm only saying this because I'm still kicking myself for all the times I missed this sale and it feels like Microsoft is also being slow to report what's available so I thought I'd help out.

If anyone's interested, this is the second week of February of Microsoft's Anime Month. This means you can check the Movies and Tv App on Xbox and get Attack On Titan Season 1 for free now. Also you can get the very first episode of Sailor Moon Crystal for free too. The rest of the season you would still have to pay for. I'm only saying this because I'm still kicking myself for all the times I missed this sale and it feels like Microsoft is also being slow to report what's available so I thought I'd help out.
Lazy Link

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/season-101/8d6kgwzr35tf?activetab=pivot%3aoverviewtab

bread's done
Back