List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

**MAY ONLY WORK IN THE UK**

I run a small office business and I also provide energy drinks for me employees, idk if anyone remembers me giving the Tomb Raider lucozade codes but I’m doing the same for the Gears 5 RockStar event.

Here’s some goodies so far (I’ve took the weapons skins this time but can post some of them if needed)

XBOX LIVE GOLD – 7-DAY ACCESS :

XYVRQ-HPX2F-J2CGF-WHMY6-GVH4Z

DDQVY-G34QH-THTXF-J2YFT-HVMQZ

XBOX GAME PASS – 7-DAY CONSOLE ACCESS :

2X7GD-2C9TR-2YCDM-9P93F-W9GWZ

PHQTC-F76HW-VHXXT-Y9GFJ-DWF9Z

I’ll be posting about 30 Day XP booster codes soon shortly so if you want them too keep an eye on this thread and let me know if you’ll be interested in the skins too so I can make more rockstar accounts to get the skin codes too.

attachicon.gif
C7651411-7292-40DE-9156-C2CE26ACC19A.jpeg
count me in for skins

Last edited by a moderator:
There’s been a small delay in the skin codes due to me not finding a mass amount of the cans but I’m sure I’ll find them
In the shops in a few days, till then enjoy some 24 Hour Boost Codes :) :

4PDP3-KMW4Q-D6XWR-VR2TR-V6D3Z

TWRTD-DJ2YG-6CDQQ-6PWFG-2PD7Z

PJRYP-WW6W7-KVV2T-6XX22-VX7TZ

HG4V6-YTH6M-JQDH7-3MMHH-YKH2Z

C267G-V79YG-DJWCC-KQDVM-333VZ

27DHJ-CGJYY-P4JFV-CY3JK-K72QZ

QFY67-6TGT9-7H3QD-KXPTC-3FTPZ

J37X3-T6YCW-FV3TH-VDDXH-4X49Z

C7FRH-V7497-HM9XQ-94P9Q-DDDDZ

9W6W9-KWCQK-XHCT7-VCYGK-VJ9TZ

H6PQR-MHVP6-TKKP9-H6DPV-PCDDZ

XY3D2-JDFFK-QKHM7-T2JJ6-6RKCZ

DJX9W-CPKV4-P7YKQ-JD67T-DG6CZ

J9VFY-HC6JT-VTD64-KPXP6-2TQKZ

GKFRW-VQPTX-KM3HM-V6JWF-Q4M4Z

K27T9-6PGC6-T63GW-FW2R6-3GFVZ

YKKRT-QKJJ3-77WWM-D63DR-3TV6Z

VG4YV-QJVWR-GW7QP-PGTX2-7HDMZ

43WP2-QTJYT-GRHMQ-3H23W-TCPTZ

2XDWC-RDPTC-CWFFR-JGJMQ-DT7JZ

FHQ6K-YWC3P-3KRJ6-7MCHK-M4M4Z

KRFKC-DPMCJ-24YXP-H4DYG-9QVXZ

MD7GC-XKXQQ-7KMJ4-7QFHC-GDV2Z

9RYX6-H99GD-CJJT7-RJMGW-D6XJZ

JJVPF-7G7R7-6FGVC-WHMMR-FWM4Z

CMHMK-JR64Y-V4GXC-K6V2Q-KWYVZ

V93FJ-TDVW7-PFJR2-RKRG9-MX6KZ

HMRWJ-JYFW3-774FH-XV34J-3V7HZ

W4PQM-2T6R2-3K4Q2-2K3PT-VJ7PZ

FJP6D-3V42C-KT96M-22GWH-C7Q2Z

3RM4F-M9PFF-DJ9CY-GWMGC-PH9MZ

DK2CD-36WM6-WMDRQ-VXW43-7D7YZ

MHWPC-FX3VT-XKQ7M-C4RM2-6C4MZ

4CWQH-TM9HG-WVQXT-KD2CK-4HRYZ

9YG9M-6DPW9-727PR-9CMRV-9P6PZ

FK9RT-7K9FJ-Y2GQ2-6YPVC-RRRCZ

All codes have been redeemed. I started from the bottom and went to the top. Fortunately the top one has not been redeemed yet. So I used 4PDP3-KMW4Q-D6XWR-VR2TR-V6D3Z. Thank you.
Also I would love some skin codes if you get them.

" Greetings Adventurers! 
We've combed through your feedback, worked with the developers to implement it, and are almost ready to have you test it out! 
Bless Unleashed will have a two week open beta that kicks off on November 7th, 2019! A lot of updates and changes have been made, including to the combat system, and we hope you'll join us for the open beta and continue to provide your feedback to make Bless Unleashed the best it can be."

"We are pleased to confirm you have been granted access to the Beta 

from 5 th -8 th September! 

Preload the game using the following key 
and strap on your boots to get ready for the fight: "

If you would like to get it (Ghost Recon Breakpoint closed beta key), like this post and I give it to someone tomorrow!

Code sent to MyHERO

I hope, unfortunately I missed this. Just started my Holiday today in Italy. :)
There will be mate the perks of working for me is a fridge full of energy drinks topped up daily, because today there was no rockstar cans they’ve been drinking monster today , here’s for tomorrow! And enjoy your vacation bud, Italy is a lovely countries.

There will be mate the perks of working for me is a fridge full of energy drinks topped up daily, because today there was no rockstar cans they’ve been drinking monster today , here’s for tomorrow! And enjoy your vacation bud, Italy is a lovely countries.
Thank you Mate! :beer:

Managed to find a few, I spoke to the shop keeper and gave him £50 for when they come back in Saturday morning so expect a bulk post again on Monday or Tuesday :)

[attachment=32715:EF973176-C180-41BF-B103-2834B0F39BA7.jpeg]

"Little freebie available tomorrow via an Xbox Mix Pot. They're giving away a Gears 5 Graffiti Gnasher Skin if you set one of your compatible devices to log into your Microsoft account and pretend to watch the Gears Ink stream that kicks off at 4pm BST on 5th Sept." - The time is UK time , so please check on the stream for "correct" time for your region.

"Little freebie available tomorrow via an Xbox Mix Pot. They're giving away a Gears 5 Graffiti Gnasher Skin if you set one of your compatible devices to log into your Microsoft account and pretend to watch the Gears Ink stream that kicks off at 4pm BST on 5th Sept." - The time is UK time , so please check on the stream for "correct" time for your region.
Looks like 8am PST for me. Is this on Mixer?

Sent from my Galaxy Note 9 using Tapatalk

is there a certain stream i have to watch for it? or can i just search gears 5? not used to using Mixer
Hi Meko,

Well just from what I can gather on Twitter that link that I posted is the direct stream where you can get the gnasher skin if you watch for a little bit. Its gonna be running all day, so you have some time to get it.

Source: https://twitter.com/WatchMixer/status/1169316715475296256

im starting to feel like we should have separate threads for gamepass and GWG posts

Let me know what you girls and guys think, and I can discuss it with Cheapy.

I think it would make things more organized.

Hi Meko,

Well just from what I can gather on Twitter that link that I posted is the direct stream where you can get the gnasher skin if you watch for a little bit. Its gonna be running all day, so you have some time to get it.

Source: https://twitter.com/WatchMixer/status/1169316715475296256
appreciate it.

im starting to feel like we should have separate threads for gamepass and GWG posts

Honestly don't think this thread moves fast enough to split it.

Even I have GPU I'm not interested in GOLD/GP stuffs, because I almost always play alone, and I use only the Microsoft titles like Forza and now Gears 5. Somethimes i put GOLD or GP in here, because found something special and nothing happens here, maybe some1 can use GP or GOLD infos. That's why I use OFF in front. You can split or stay together.

ps: there is a code drops thread, but I don't use, because I would like to give my codes to someone I "know" (not for unknown lurkers), who previously maybe helped me out with some free stuffs..

My vote would be no,, just keep it the way it is

Thats just my two cents

Another vote for keeping as one thread. Like Rippn stated, there aren't enough posts as it is so spliting it will most likely bury the thread and will increase the chance that we miss something.

Celeste's Upcoming Free DLC Closes Out The Story

In a surprise announcement, the folks behind Celeste revealed that the endearing puzzle-platformer will be getting some new content in just a few days. Chapter 9: Farewell will launch, appropriately, on September 9.

Celeste ended on an upbeat note and strawberry cake, but the developers weren’t ready to say goodbye to the world they shared with us last year. What started as a collection of extra levels soon became a new, final chapter for the game’s introspective narrative. Players have a lot to look forward to when the update drops next week, including 100 new levels and over 40 minutes of new music from composer Lena Raine, whose work on Celeste earned her several awards.

Chapter 9: Farewell will be available free of charge for all versions of Celeste next Monday, September 9, although the developers said that the Xbox One version might miss the launch and arrive a little later.

https://kotaku.com/celestes-upcoming-free-dlc-closes-out-the-story-1837914329

Will have another post with all the Ultimate Edition content in once the Gears 5 Xbox One X comes :)[attachment=32720:4A225794-5870-4364-8C3B-DB472E10E050.jpeg]

Thanks to "Cocksie" I could convert my Game Pass for PC to Game Pass Ultimate and because of this I have some 10 days Game pass codes, that I don't need, so I would like to give away to some1. With this you can try the new GEARS 5.

So If you would like to try it or other Game Pass game QUOTE THIS, and on 8th September, I'll send a code for some persons, who can pre-load GEARS 5. 

What!? That's some giveaway!! [emoji2962]
Sent from my Galaxy Note 9 using Tapatalk
That’s what I’m about mate, sharings the key to life, still waiting on UPS though but I have no use for it :)
[attachment=32721:206BD2B1-CD84-4247-801E-A88F5B5ED476.jpeg]
[attachment=32722:D734C599-6FF8-4FDA-A414-141C3B108FDD.jpeg]
[attachment=32723:2D7DC120-DEFF-4FF5-8EC7-CF36B428B3F7.jpeg]

Thanks to "Cocksie" I could convert my Game Pass for PC to Game Pass Ultimate and because of this I have some 10 days Game pass codes, that I don't need, so I would like to give away to some1. With this you can try the new GEARS 5.

So If you would like to try it or other Game Pass game QUOTE THIS, and on 8th September, I'll send a code for some persons, who can pre-load GEARS 5.
thanks for the giveaway!

OFF: Just received an Xbox Live Message of the Graffiti Gnasher Skin from the Yesterday's Mixpot. It should be at the weapon menu, under Gnasher Skins, in-game.

OFF: Just received an Xbox Live Message of the Graffiti Gnasher Skin from the Yesterday's Mixpot. It should be at the weapon menu, under Gnasher Skins, in-game.
Got mine

Thank you for watching the Gears Ink London Livestream on Mixer! You have received the Graffiti Gnasher Skin for Gears 5. Please check your Gnasher skins in the Weapons menu to equip.

Didn't know that was a thing ahah! I would love to have one :)

Steep Japan map free: https://steep.ubisoft.com/game/en-gb/competitor-basecamp/news/detail.aspx?c=tcm:154-354629-16&ct=tcm:154-76770-32

"The Japan ticket will be free from September 5 to 9 for the last time. Head to the in-game store for your final chance to find the free Japan ticket. Once you have it, Japan will be unlocked for you forever.

One of our Yetis also made a Season Special to prepare your next mission and test your skills. You’ll find “Yeti Specials by Mstifye” in the Live Page. Set in the Hiderigami Cliff Spots in Japan, this Season Special is “definitely on the extreme side and not for the faint of heart, as you are plummeting down a huge cliff!”

Description
The Japan map packs a host of exclusive content including four regions (Daisetsuzan, Hakuba, Zao, and Sapporo), 26 challenges, 10 feats, four mountain stories, four Snowparks, and 86 points of interest.

How To Get It
You have to play the base game until it unlocks the mountain for you. Then you can press Options and go to Store and get the map for free from there."

bread's done
Back