List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

Borderlands 3 upcoming free DLC and a Gold Key code (Expires Sunday evening)

EDIT: and email code:

2d593f3b813ced6306c264e5a4a27008.jpg
1968fb15feee9b4bf75ef5c1842468c2.jpg

09675081c39308622652555e389b44c0.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Note 9 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Well technically Xbox is in fact a PC. Also many titles and apps are cross platform. But yes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
considering if you go back and look at the op in which that quote you took was from, it was for a rockstar pc launcher, and a epic games pc launcher , so regardless if xbox has a platform on pc , it still was posted for other services not related to xbox

considering if you go back and look at the op in which that quote you took was from, it was for a rockstar pc launcher, and a epic games pc launcher , so regardless if xbox has a platform on pc , it still was posted for other services not related to xbox
And that's the way how we (in fact you) can make 10 off topic posts from 2... well done!

I suggest unless you see others complaining about it and I mean more than just the several posts dedicated just to your posts, Elsa that petty nonsense. Let it go. Go build a snowman even.

Some threads get serious roid rage over a single OT post, I can't speak for everyone but I myself prefer a good deal adjacent post or three. No need to swing "rope" here, nobody cares

I suggest unless you see others complaining about it and I mean more than just the several posts dedicated just to your posts, Elsa that petty nonsense. Let it go. Go build a snowman even.

Some threads get serious roid rage over a single OT post, I can't speak for everyone but I myself prefer a good deal adjacent post or three. No need to swing "rope" here, nobody cares
seing as you took your time to continue this , seems like you care, the thing your missing is , the context of the original comment i made on the subject,, was never ment to be "roid rage" all it was was a comment saying that it wasn't part of this section, it was other people who chose to be "offended" by me saying that, so you chose to quote something i said in reply to someone else ,,, build the snowman for me , tell me how it went.....

now .......can we just move along and stop with this excessive bs?

seing as you took your time to continue this , seems like you care, the thing your missing is , the context of the original comment i made on the subject,, was never ment to be "roid rage" all it was was a comment saying that it wasn't part of this section, it was other people who chose to be "offended" by me saying that, so you chose to quote something i said in reply to someone else ,,, build the snowman for me , tell me how it went.....

now .......can we just move along and stop with this excessive bs?
Ok, but. Ok, but. Ok but ffs.

Sigh. I was offering sincere guidance as your post history is light and so far all you've managed to do in this thread is be an upcountry degen in training. My comment was to let go picking at people posting odd non "Free Xbox Live Marketplace" deals as most of us are not worried unless you see several posts. The "roid rage" was about other threads getting that way once a post goes OT. My offer was to help a newbie find a mellow spot, looks like you'd rather push at buttons for reactions. Have fun with that because yes, I'm letting it go

Ok, but. Ok, but. Ok but ffs.

Sigh. I was offering sincere guidance as your post history is light and so far all you've managed to do in this thread is be an upcountry degen in training. My comment was to let go picking at people posting odd non "Free Xbox Live Marketplace" deals as most of us are not worried unless you see several posts. The "roid rage" was about other threads getting that way once a post goes OT. My offer was to help a newbie find a mellow spot, looks like you'd rather push at buttons for reactions. Have fun with that because yes, I'm letting it go
papa can you hear me? ......again you continue it on ,

papa can you hear me? ......again you continue it on ,
You admittedly have no Xbox console, you have just an NHL 20 code you "won in a giveaway" that you're trying to dump and you want to what again in this thread? Or the three unanswered PM's? I said let it go but for someone with no pig on this farm you sure want this to be your problem

You admittedly have no Xbox console, you have just an NHL 20 code you "won in a giveaway" that you're trying to dump and you want to what again in this thread? Or the three unanswered PM's? I said let it go but for someone with no pig on this farm you sure want this to be your problem
is someone mad about something?

i mean just stop already ffs

I will throw my penny in the well. The games that epic gave away for the week of set post, was a better set of free games then x-box has done for months for GWG. So I am thankful of the reminder to grab them before I missed out. Plus the rock-star thing I did not even know they made a launcher. 

The Badass is really fun! And fortunately I still don't have the Friday the 13th so now I can try for free!!! :)

I have Friday the 13th, as an old school horror guy even if I never play it fully, it's Jason. Nice to see a Ninja Gaiden game on there as well

Code Vein Gold Purifier Mask Item & 4 Themes (PS4/Xbox One) Free @ Bandai Namco

You'd need a free Bandai account to get the code.

• A unique item for your character: the Gold Purifier Mask
  • 4 Themes:
    - Yakumo Theme
    - Louis Theme
    - Io Theme
    - Jack & Eva Theme
https://club.bandainamcoent.eu/eu/en_GB/product/572416/code-vein-gold-purifier-mask-item-4-themes-ps4-dlc

Currently it is showing a 404 error for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got this yesterday, but the link still works for me. Try this link: https://club.bandainamcoent.eu/eu/en_GB/product/572426/code-vein-gold-purifier-mask-item-xbxone-dlc

If it's still not working, try in the browser with "private window".
For me it seems to redirect. Guessing it is because I'm in the US. I used Windscribe Free VPN and selected the UK and it didn't redirect. I got the code.

There's some other free content too.

https://club.bandainamcoent.eu/eu/en_GB/themes_dlc

For me it seems to redirect. Guessing it is because I'm in the US. I used Windscribe Free VPN and selected the UK and it didn't redirect. I got the code.

There's some other free content too.

https://club.bandainamcoent.eu/eu/en_GB/themes_dlc
sorry guys, never played the game and not something i was going to redeem but forwarded on in case others might, i live in the uk and use nord vpn from startup but even deactivating it works so you could try uk if its a region thing.. hope it helps

-- also from reading the blurb when the page does load for you the themes are ps4 only and its the unique item for your character: the Gold Purifier Mask thats free for Xbox users

sorry guys, never played the game and not something i was going to redeem but forwarded on in case others might, i live in the uk and use nord vpn from startup but even deactivating it works so you could try uk if its a region thing.. hope it helps

-- also from reading the blurb when the page does load for you the themes are ps4 only and its the unique item for your character: the Gold Purifier Mask thats free for Xbox users
I think it's limited to EU, I'm from Hungary, and OK for me too.

bread's done
Back