List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

0f195b9de6bfa784b08caf5859a68354o.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Sea Of Thieves free - GOW ship set - pack: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8Pn0lw9lSU&feature=youtu.be

Just saw an ad on my dasboard for an EA Access 1 month trial for free. Only for non members and I think it's account specific.
if you choose the 3 month discord nitro option you can claim 3 months gamepass on discord that converts to 2 month ultimate. had to give card details for when the discord nitro wanted to renew but will just cancel it before then.. Also i think you have to do this in a browser for a tab to pop up at the top for the free gamepass offer after you have renewed the nitro code..

i also clicked back on the xbox screen after renewing the qr code for the nitro and was still able to get another for the spotify 6 months but that too wanted card details for renewal but i couldn't be fussed with the hassle of remembering to cancel both so gave it a miss but you may be able to get both. trying for the ea 1 month said free on the store when it took me there but wanted the usual 1 month payment when i tried to take it.

Where can I find the 1 month EA Access, 3 month of Discord Nitro and the 6 month of Spotify Premium you suppose to get with Game Pass Ultimate

Skickat från min SM-G925F via Tapatalk

Where can I find the 1 month EA Access, 3 month of Discord Nitro and the 6 month of Spotify Premium you suppose to get with Game Pass Ultimate

Skickat från min SM-G925F via Tapatalk
I found it under Game Pass tab. US region, but can not use (payment error). Now I try my region...it's not there. Let's try UK. I could get ("buy") the 1 month EA Access, but not the rest. Not available in my region error message.

if you choose the 3 month discord nitro option you can claim 3 months gamepass on discord that converts to 2 month ultimate. had to give card details for when the discord nitro wanted to renew but will just cancel it before then.. Also i think you have to do this in a browser for a tab to pop up at the top for the free gamepass offer after you have renewed the nitro code..

i also clicked back on the xbox screen after renewing the qr code for the nitro and was still able to get another for the spotify 6 months but that too wanted card details for renewal but i couldn't be fussed with the hassle of remembering to cancel both so gave it a miss but you may be able to get both. trying for the ea 1 month said free on the store when it took me there but wanted the usual 1 month payment when i tried to take it.
So I have to choose between those 3? I see now.

Hi sorry, to clarify, i am UK and they all appeared under one tab on the dashboard that said something like 'claim free gift'

WARFRAME new update hit XBOX ONE.
Free in-game message with 7-Day booster and 3 Forma bundle.

If you ever played or still do....sign in before 2020 to get them.

*BONUS*
If you hit Master Rank 3 before October 2019, you got a message with a Legendary Core as well.

Cheers

Free play days:

Borderlands 3

Rainbow Six Siege

Free content for Borderlands 3

During the show, Greg and Fran also dug into the upcoming patch and its many major features. Takedown at the Maliwan Blacksite and Mayhem 4 are being introduced in the next patch, giving veteran Vault Hunters more ways to put their skills to the test. Takedown at the Maliwan Blacksite is a new raid-style challenge tuned for coordinated co-op parties of four max-level characters, with restricted respawning to make your opposition that much deadlier. Mayhem 4 lets you ramp up Mayhem Mode's difficulty even further, eliminates negative modifiers, and has its own exclusive batch of Legendary gear that will only drop while Mayhem 4 is enabled.

In addition, a Target Dummy wearing a very familiar mask has been installed in Sanctuary III's shooting range so you can test out your weapons without putting yourself in harm's way, and new Vending Machines have been deployed all across the galaxy. All bosses will have dedicated loot pools so you can more efficiently farm for coveted Legendary items, and last but definitely not least, the maximum Bank Space will be upgraded from 50 to 300 slots! All Vault Hunters will start with 20 slots instead of 10, and SDUs that boost your bank size can be purchased from Marcus aboard Sanctuary III using increasing amounts of in-game cash.

https://borderlands.com/en-US/news/2019-11-20-moxxi-s-heist-of-the-handsome-jackpot/

Interesting. I unfortunately can not add it to my account. I receive a message "Try that again - Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help."
I had the same issue but was able to puil it up on the xbox app on Windows 10 and add it without an issue.

Just got an Xbox Live message with a coed of "Sea of Thieves Omen Ship Bundle", so I think it's the ship set. If you want it just let me know.

bread's done
Back