List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

I got it to work after downloading them individually. For some reason, it would create a different unsorted title to put episodes 2-5 under if I download the season pass option. Only found that out after looking manually through my external hard drive.
I had a similar problem with the last Batman Telltale series that was on XB1 GwG. Glad you got it fixed, and thank God I didn't have a problem this time!

Last edited by a moderator:
In case anyone plays Minion Masters...the new expansion is giving away the $15 DLC over the weekend.

Also, if you play Warframe....they are celebrating their 7 year anniversary. Sign in gives you an armor set. Have until March 30th to get that item. There are also "free" items each weekend in March for doing Missions.

I don’t know if this is the right place, but as some of you know I like posting Full game codes for big games like Gears 5 Ultimate Edtion etc, I want to do something abit different.

As we know the worlds going crazy at the moment and I wanna help the little I can so, I have brought 12 months of game pass broken into 3 month codes, idk if they will only work in EU but if anyone has to self isolated by doctors demands please message me with proof and i will gladly send you a code to keep yourself busy and safe.

I’m willing to purchase more if the demand goes crazy.

All the best and everyone stay safe!

[attachment=33742:47DD1E23-2A0C-40EC-9156-A7366B46763B.jpeg]

I don’t know if this is the right place, but as some of you know I like posting Full game codes for big games like Gears 5 Ultimate Edtion etc, I want to do something abit different.

As we know the worlds going crazy at the moment and I wanna help the little I can so, I have brought 12 months of game pass broken into 3 month codes, idk if they will only work in EU but if anyone has to self isolated by doctors demands please message me with proof and i will gladly send you a code to keep yourself busy and safe.

attachicon.gif
47DD1E23-2A0C-40EC-9156-A7366B46763B.jpeg
I wouldn't mind one. And awsome of you.

Skickat från min SM-G925F via Tapatalk

Thank you for sharing. For the moment it is okay, there are only 8 infected in my sector, schools, shows, museums ... are closed to avoid contamination. Take care of yourself.

nice gesture cocksie :)  im stocked up on ultimate from a glitch so the kids will be ok if they eventually close the schools here in the uk!? i live in yorkshire, i know theres a wide range of people from all over the world on here, would be interesting to know where everyone is and what its like for them in there area outside of main stream media. hope everyone stays safe!

I am stagehand for a living so no work for a few months

NBA, NHL, FC, Lacrosse, All concerts and tours pulled (worldwide) , all theatres will be closed eventually here in Toronto.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

attachicon.gif
That is very kind of you! If there is one left, i would really appreciate getting one :)

attachicon.gif
I would like one if possible as i lost a loved one a few days ago and it has been hard on me.

Got you both!

Just waiting on a transfer which probably won’t arrive till Monday then I’ll be ordering 8 more this time around because the first 4 flew and some people want some IRL too.

Please just shoot me a message as I check this site about once a day so I know who asked first etc so you don’t miss out on Monday.

And I’m sorry to hear that Fire. Thoughts are with you and your loved ones.

Got you both!

Just waiting on a transfer which probably won’t arrive till Monday then I’ll be ordering 8 more this time around because the first 4 flew and some people want some IRL too.

Please just shoot me a message as I check this site about once a day so I know who asked first etc so you don’t miss out on Monday.

And I’m sorry to hear that Fire. Thoughts are with you and your loved ones.
Thank You so much.

attachicon.gif
Kind of You! Thanks! Fortunately my country is safe yet, less than 20 infected... I wish you all the best!

attachicon.gif
Can you share one ? I´ll be much grateful. Thank's in advance.

Back again with a code for anyone that missed the Minion Master $15 free DLC over the weekend.

I have a code for the game that it will not let me use...so gonna drop it in here. Let me know if it worked for whomever snags it. Many thanks in advance.

P3Q9X/PD9GW/4WKR3/76KX4/FHG7Z

The Resident Evil 3 demo starts this week, with an open beta for Resistance to follow

The demo for the Resident Evil 3 remake starts later this week, on March 19th, at 03:00 ET/ 07:00 GMT/ 08:00 CET for Xbox One players, with an open beta for multiplayer title Resident Evil Resistance to follow the week after.

Capcom isn't giving too much away about what will be in the demo, just that we'll be playing a "slice of the full game" in which Jill has to help Carlos and the Umbrella Biohazard Countermeasure Service (U.B.C.S.) to evacuate Raccoon City, plan her own escape, and fend off Nemesis. There'll be a new exclusive cinematic trailer for every player who finishes the demo.

There's also an open beta for Resident Evil Resistance the following week, on March 27th at 03:00 ET/ 07:00 GMT/ 08:00 CET. Players will apparently be able to have a go at being either one of the six Surivors, or as Daniel Fabron, one of the Masterminds. The open beta runs for a full week, until the game releases on April 3rd.

Capcom doesn't specify whether progress from the demo carries over, although their blog recommends conserving ammo to see yourself through, saying, "While there’s a bit more focus on action in Resident Evil 3 compared to last year’s Resident Evil 2, you won’t want to go in guns blazing – it may be a demo, but you’ll need to conserve your ammo and items if you want to stand a chance of surviving." It's possible, then, that your progress might carry over, and that if you use up all your ammo in a panic on Nemesis in the demo, you'll land yourself in a difficult situation when the full game releases on April 3rd.

https://www.trueachievements.com/n41089/resident-evil-3-demo

Borderlands Pre-Sequel & Borderlands 2 St Patrick's Day Skins Pack Free

"Codes here for a free St Patrick's Day Skins for the games, expires on the 24th of the month so go quick-er

BorderLands PRE-SEQUEL

PC: CWCJB-FWFHB-TJTBT-3B3J3-X3WCJ

XBox One: CWWBT-JF5C9-KCRJR-WXTTB-S5SFF

PS4: CWWBT-JF5H5-SFJKJ-ZTWTB-S5S3B"

Borderlands Pre-Sequel & Borderlands 2 St Patrick's Day Skins Pack Free

"Codes here for a free St Patrick's Day Skins for the games, expires on the 24th of the month so go quick-er

BorderLands PRE-SEQUEL

PC: CWCJB-FWFHB-TJTBT-3B3J3-X3WCJ

XBox One: CWWBT-JF5C9-KCRJR-WXTTB-S5SFF

PS4: CWWBT-JF5H5-SFJKJ-ZTWTB-S5S3B"
Borderlands 2

PC:

5JWT3-3H5FB-SCBX5-TJ3JB-H5R6X
XBox One:

K3C33-633S6-BKW56-56BBT-X9X9X
PS4:

W3KTJ-H9H3H-FHR5B-9BCJB-36ZZ6

Redemption link: https://shift.gearboxsoftware.com/rewards

3423732.jpg

[attachment=33765:ETfG02kXkAAoCnB.jpeg]

To celebrate Sea of Thieves' second anniversary, any pirate who ventures onto the waves between now and 6:59am GMT March 23rd will earn themselves this gold 'X' Marks the Spot Eye of Reach & X Marks the Spot Emote.Feel invincible as you snipe foes through its gilded scope!

bread's done
Back