List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

Also....if anyone plays FOR HONOR...

72V6G-3MQDX-663VC-QFQ2K-DHK9Z

It says it's a Digital Deluxe Pack to unlock a 7-day Champion Status. Use it if you can take advantage of a 7-day booster.

Cheers

OFF:

Some free PC games:

UBI > Assassin's Creed II, Brotherhood, Revelations at UPlay store from 14. April.

Epic  Store > Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments and Close to the Sun Teslapunk.

Next week Just Cause 4 (!) and the Wheels of Aurelia.

5 free gold keys for the Borderlands 3 game. You must redeem the code through the Shift site and ensure your account is linked to a gaming platform (e.g Steam): KTKTT-HXHZK-XZFRZ-CXTJJ-XXWKK

Last edited by a moderator:
Find some Gold Keys for Borderlands on other site, so here is the original message:

" A nice little freebie here for Borderlands fans, the code expires on the 20 of April 

Go to the Extra menu of the game to enter the code (depending on the platform) to get 3 Gold Keys for Borderlands 3:

• 5BKBB-KZ9SK-69R69-5F3TT-RK5RC
Alternatively redeem them here or here

Some more codes, thanks to the OP at MyDealz for it, should also still be working if you haven’t redeemed them :

ZFKJ3-TT3BB-JTBJT-T3JJT-JWX9H
3 Golden Keys

HXKBT-XJ6FR-WBRKJ-J3TTB-RSBHR
1 Golden Key

ZFKJ3-TT6FF-KTFKT-T3JJT-JWXX36
1 Golden Key

9X 5TRWJ-JJJ33-TX53Z
1 Golden Key

ZRWBJ-ST6XR-CBFKT-JT3J3-FRXJ5
1 Golden Key

Z65B3-JCXX6-5JXW3-3B33J-9SWT6
1 Golden Key "

Is there somewhere that mentions it being free later this month? I missed it when it was free on PS4. :(
Yeah, I'm not seeing anything about it being free this month. Only thing I'm seeing is a glitch that allowed european PS users to get it for free that's now fixed.

It is a little different compared to the original 360 CE game with the maze jumping feature. But still fun to play from time to time.

Seems the bandai one is dead now. Each link is 404
I think you need to connect to a VPN and incognito browser. If it detects that you are not in Europe, it will redirect to another page. At least that's what happens when I access it from my browser in the US.

You can use Windscribe Free VPN and then open it in incognito (via your web browser). That works for me.

I think you need to connect to a VPN and incognito browser. If it detects that you are not in Europe, it will redirect to another page. At least that's what happens when I access it from my browser in the US.

You can use Windscribe Free VPN and then open it in incognito (via your web browser). That works for me.
Thanks for the info and sorry I did not know it's region locked/restricted to EU.

Since I do not play this game....mayhaps someone in here can use this code.

World of Warships 'Premium Account 14 days'

+6jhcm+p2d24+rgw9x+3kp7h+r7cdz+

I hope someone can put it to use.

Cheers

Ooof another rough month

Sent from my Galaxy Note 9 using Tapatalk
To put it another way, a month where I don't own any of the four titles offered.

Curious if anyone has run into a DLC install not working. I went through my older GwG XB1 titles and found D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die has 15 free DLCs. I 'bought' them all via XB1, and 14 installed correctly. 'Beard Set 3' gave me a generic error when I clicked buy but says I have purchased it. I went to Ready to Install under D4 and see Beard Set 3, but pressing install does nothing. I also tried to install via the Marketplace and by PC. All three methods leave the DLC in Ready to Install. Any ideas?

10 golden keys here for Borderlands, they expire on the 12th of May

Below code gives you 5 golden keys :

PC: K3WJB-XKT3C-TXTX5-T3TJT-FBTS9

XBox: 5TKBT-RZ3ZC-F9FF9-KRBBJ-3XB6T

PS4: C3WBB-XSKZH-R3C9K-9JW3T-63X35

Also Below For another 5 golden keys :

PC: WTKT3-WWJ3K-JFT6W-JTJJJ-RTBJ9

XBox: K3C33-W9TZK-6SXRH-WR3BT-6XZCT

PS4: KTK3B-5ZKHZ-6BC9K-9BC3J-XBKHF

10 golden keys here for Borderlands, they expire on the 12th of May

Below code gives you 5 golden keys :

PC: K3WJB-XKT3C-TXTX5-T3TJT-FBTS9

XBox: 5TKBT-RZ3ZC-F9FF9-KRBBJ-3XB6T

PS4: C3WBB-XSKZH-R3C9K-9JW3T-63X35

Also Below For another 5 golden keys :

PC: WTKT3-WWJ3K-JFT6W-JTJJJ-RTBJ9

XBox: K3C33-W9TZK-6SXRH-WR3BT-6XZCT

PS4: KTK3B-5ZKHZ-6BC9K-9BC3J-XBKHF
More Codes, Thank You.

Free Play Days

PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds, Dragon Ball FighterZ, Saints Row IV: Re-Elected and The Golf Club 2019 featuring PGA TOUR

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2020/05/07/free-play-days-pubg-dragon-ball-fighterz-saints-row-elected/

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Perks

This month, Ultimate members in the United States can play their favorite tracks offline, anywhere, ad-free with Spotify Premium for 6 months. Additionally, Game Pass Ultimate Members in the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Australia, Mexico and Brazil can enjoy Spotify Premium for 3 months. Only new Spotify Premium members are eligible for this Perk.

Plus, Phantasy Star Online 2 is back with a monthly bonus including rare drop boosts and more! Plus for those who haven’t grabbed them yet, you can still get an Ori-inspired hull, flag, sail, and figurehead in Sea of Thieves, 5,000 MyTeam points and 30 skill boosts from NBA 2K20, a Warframe Xbox Starter Bundle and other great perks!

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2020/05/06/coming-soon-xbox-game-pass-console-may-2020/

bread's done
Back