List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

Hey there.  I've been lurking here for some time.  Popped in to post for the first time (Hi everyone!) because I'm having trouble editing the monthly Games with Gold list that was migrated over to xbox.fandom.com at:

https://xbox.fandom.com/wiki/List_of_Games_with_Gold

It hadn't been updated since April 3rd, so I just wanted to add the May 2020 entries.

My question to all of you CAGs is: 

Where's the source for finding the Free Games-with-Gold offered in other countries?

My source for this info used to be the deleted Wikipedia list.  But since that's gone and, right now, I'm the one entering the content for that particular info into the Fandom table-- and I don't know where to find any of this stuff-- I'm sort of stuck.

The Fandom List itself may have originated from someone in the Australian Xbox Market, so it might not entirely reflect the Free Gold games offered in the US and UK marketplaces.

Anyway I think I'm not the best person to be doing this.  I'm editing the page List in its raw format in a text editor.  Also concerned that I may have ticked off the previous editor (?) by correcting the names of the April Xbox games list entries; not sure.

Help please?  Thanks   :wave: :xbox:

Looks like a preachy Slime Rancher. Honestly seems like it could be alright, though.
When I first saw your post, I thought preachy was a typo, or you were a lunatic. I started the game this morning.....holy shit is it ever preachy!!!!! Kind of relaxing game though, if you can ignore their little “messages”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just to underscore the issue here with our Gold Games ownership...

Microsoft has never sent us email confirmations of Games-with-Gold purchases.

Then two years ago, they also removed our ability to review our Gold games in our online Purchase History.

Which leads us to this:

The ONLY way we can now keep track of our past Games-with-Gold purchases?  It's by refering to the Xbox Gold Games listing on external websites like the deleted Wikipedia listing, or on the Xbox Fandom webpage.

SO if I'm the only one who is taking active interest in keeping these Listings up to date, we're going to be in trouble     :wall:

Like I said, we need some help from the Community to keep the Official Xbox Games with Gold List alive.  If you know of other sites which are updating the GWG List, feel free to let CAGs know  :idea:

Hey there. I've been lurking here for some time. Popped in to post for the first time (Hi everyone!) because I'm having trouble editing the monthly Games with Gold list that was migrated over to xbox.fandom.com at:

It hadn't been updated since April 3rd, so I just wanted to add the May 2020 entries.

Where's the source for finding the Free Games-with-Gold offered in other countries?

My source for this info used to be the deleted Wikipedia list. But since that's gone and, right now, I'm the one entering the content for that particular info into the Fandom table-- and I don't know where to find any of this stuff-- I'm sort of stuck.

The Fandom List itself may have originated from someone in the Australian Xbox Market, so it might not entirely reflect the Free Gold games offered in the US and UK marketplaces.

Anyway I think I'm not the best person to be doing this. I'm editing the page List in its raw format in a text editor. Also concerned that I may have ticked off the previous editor (?) by correcting the names of the April Xbox games list entries; not sure.

Help please? Thanks :wave: :xbox:
The Xbox deals thread might be better place for this, even though topically it's appropriate here. More eyes over there. I think the GWG list came up there recently.

Hey there. I've been lurking here for some time. Popped in to post for the first time (Hi everyone!) because I'm having trouble editing the monthly Games with Gold list that was migrated over to xbox.fandom.com at:

My source for this info used to be the deleted Wikipedia list. But since that's gone and, right now, I'm the one entering the content for that particular info into the Fandom table-- and I don't know where to find any of this stuff-- I'm sort of stuck.

Anyway I think I'm not the best person to be doing this. I'm editing the page List in its raw format in a text editor. Also concerned that I may have ticked off the previous editor (?) by correcting the names of the April Xbox games list entries; not sure.

Just to underscore the issue here with our Gold Games ownership...

Microsoft has never sent us email confirmations of Games-with-Gold purchases.

Then two years ago, they also removed our ability to review our Gold games in our online Purchase History.

Which leads us to this:

The ONLY way we can now keep track of our past Games-with-Gold purchases? It's by refering to the Xbox Gold Games listing on external websites like the deleted Wikipedia listing, or on the Xbox Fandom webpage.

SO if I'm the only one who is taking active interest in keeping these Listings up to date, we're going to be in trouble :wall:

Like I said, we need some help from the Community to keep the Official Xbox Games with Gold List alive. If you know of other sites which are updating the GWG List, feel free to let CAGs know :idea:
I don't know who maintains the GwG list on that website, but we have one on CAG that we maintain. I have a list of all the foreign regions that support GwG that I go through just after the GwG games change and add comments to the GwG list as necessary (for example, nothing new for any region after 5/1).

EDIT - Here is a link to the spreadsheet we maintain here. Please tread lightly if you want to make changes. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi, I update the GwG on everybodywiki because it looks more like Wikipedia than fandom.

https://en.everybodywiki.com/List_of_Games_with_Gold_games

I also do PS+ and Epic Games Store.

https://en.everybodywiki.com/List_of_Instant_Game_Collection_games_(North_America)

https://en.everybodywiki.com/List_of_free_Epic_Games_Store_games

But only US because that's where I am. Good news is that they were copied straight over from Wikipedia via a bot so no Australian interference. :)

Hi, I update the GwG on everybodywiki because it looks more like Wikipedia than fandom.

https://en.everybodywiki.com/List_of_Games_with_Gold_games

I also do PS+ and Epic Games Store.

https://en.everybodywiki.com/List_of_Instant_Game_Collection_games_(North_America)

https://en.everybodywiki.com/List_of_free_Epic_Games_Store_games

But only US because that's where I am. Good news is that they were copied straight over from Wikipedia via a bot so no Australian interference. :)
And thank you very much for that. I found this page after discovering the wikipedia one was deleted. The reasons for which are petty wikipedia gatekeeping at its finest. The information is very useful and I find the need to refer to it several times a year for various reasons.

And thank you very much for that. I found this page after discovering the wikipedia one was deleted. The reasons for which are petty wikipedia gatekeeping at its finest. The information is very useful and I find the need to refer to it several times a year for various reasons.
You bet. I detest wiki mods. This sort of info is extremely valuable, which I argued and lost.

Thanks to all for the free game links like LEGO Ninjago and Island Saver!

BORDERLANDS 2 GOLD keys

Expires May 26th
2 Codes Per System Below

PC:
K353B-CXTBW-FXBFK-JBJJJ-BSXWJ
KJKBJ-XFBBK-RFB6C-BT3TJ-5ZXX3

XB:
CT5TT-BFK95-9ZX6Z-C6JTB-K3STZ
CT53J-K6CHC-9SRR9-CF3BJ-KKWKW

PS:
CBK3J-6RS9S-SBWZW-ZTKJ3-CBR3H
53WJ3-ZX99S-H35HW-STWT3-9TRBZ

PC: Fish Lake free https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/fish-lake/9nblggh1zkbl?irgwc=1&OCID=AID2000142_aff_7794_1246483&tduid=%28ir__kpc1t1gkuwkfrldukk0sohz30m2xnpgdoguftyfn00%29%287794%29%281246483%29%28%28ef25cdacdff65d5bd31f5c3233819398%29%28266696%29%281018132%29%281967373876%29%28%29%29%28ef25cdacdff65d5bd31f5c3233819398%29&irclickid=_kpc1t1gkuwkfrldukk0sohz30m2xnpgdoguftyfn00&activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab

FYI (so it's over):

40773243.jpg

Wow

Good thing I redeemed them all lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Glad I opened the message at the afternoon, so I got them and now, at night I could spin all! Got 26 millions (sold all duplicates) and 68 new cars. With this I have 50 millions. :)

Glad I opened the message at the afternoon, so I got them and now, at night I could spin all! Got 26 millions (sold all duplicates) and 68 new cars. With this I have 50 millions. :)
Damn, I just missed this I guess.

Oh well no big loss for me though as I have almost every legit car and 450+ Million

Some Swift codes:

Permanent Borderlands 3 Shift codes
These Borderlands 3 Shift codes unlock Golden Keys, and should never expire, as far as we know.

• ZFKJ3-TT3BB-JTBJT-T3JJT-JWX9H - 3 Golden Keys
  • HXKBT-XJ6FR-WBRKJ-J3TTB-RSBHR - 1 Golden Key
  • ZFKJ3-TT6FF-KTFKT-T3JJT-JWX36 - 1 Golden Key
  • 9XCBT-WBXFR-5TRWJ-JJJ33-TX53Z - 1 Golden Key
  • ZRWBJ-ST6XR-CBFKT-JT3J3-FRXJ5 - 1 Golden Key
  • Z65B3-JCXX6-5JXW3-3B33J-9SWT6 - 1 Golden Key
Limited time Borderlands 3 Shift codes
Most of Borderlands 3's new Shift codes expire within a day of being posted on Twitter. We're keeping an eye out for them. If you see one listed here, grab it!

• 5SKTJ-3CSKZ-WFCF9-6BJ3T-WC96W - Conference Call Shotgun - Expires May 31
  •  

According to the official announcement from Paradox

The Green Cities DLC for Cities Skylines is supposed to be free on Xbox One and PS4 as of today, however the stores don't show the DLC for free yet. I recommend  stopping by later again.

1. Which DLC can I get for free?

With this offer, you can get Cities: Skylines Green Cities DLC for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.

2. How long is this offer running for?

• Xbox: May 21st 0:01am UTC - May 28th 23:59pm UTC
  • PlayStation Europe: May 21st 0:01am your local time - May 28th 23:59pm your local time
  • PlayStation America: May 21st 8:01am PT - May 28th 7:59am PT
  • PlayStation Asia*: May 21st 11:01am SST (Singapore Standard Time) - May 28th 10:59am SST.
3. How can I redeem the DLC on my console?

If you’re using PlayStation 4:

• Make sure you’re logged into your PlayStation account with Cities: Skylines base game.
  • Go to the PlayStation Store tab.
  • Search for ‘Green Cities’ or ‘Cities: Skylines - Green Cities’ and go to the add-on page.
  • Click ‘Download’
If you’re using Xbox One:

• Make sure you’re logged into your Xbox account with Cities: Skylines base game.
  • Go to the Store tab.
  • Search for ‘Green Cities’ or ‘Cities: Skylines - Green Cities’ and go to the add-on page.
  • Click ‘Get’.
You can also claim Green Cities DLC using PlayStation Store and Microsoft Store websites.

FYI: Cities: Skylines Green Cities DLC still is showing up as $11.69

I think you have to own the game (ie. not through GamePass) to get it free.

Some Gold Keys for Borderlands & 3:

PC: WJW3B-ZWJTW-363FC-B3JJJ-9TKJB

XB: C3KBT-ZH3ZW-6HXR9-5FB3J-SSSKF

PS: 53KJB-HHKZ9-R3KSW-9T53B-J6H5Z

Redeem: shift.gearboxsoftware.com/rew…rds

5 Extra from FB

PC: CB5J3-JXJ3C-B6B65-TJ3TB-RC5ZK
XB1: WTKTJ-TBWH5-F9XF9-KX3TB-SBTZH
PS4: 535J3-JT6HZ-XB5ZW-9BWJ3-5X3JB

Borderlands 3 Expires May 24th

CJ5T3-X3JBB-SJWZC-HJ5T3-SXTK6

I see it free now on PSN Store here https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP4139-CUSA06548_00-GREENCITIESNA002 but not Xbox. A little more patience.
Official Statement from Paradox:

Hey everyone!

We're still collecting information about the issue with claiming Green Cities for free on Xbox One, so we can solve it for you as soon as possible.

If you encounter this problem, could you please confirm if you purchased Cities: Skylines base game on your Xbox account or you added it via Xbox Game Pass? Also add any other details that you think might be relevant.

Thank you for all the replies and your patience!
Soo they are working on it.

bread's done
Back