List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

GWG July: https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2020/06/25/new-games-with-gold-for-july-2020/?irgwc=1&OCID=AID2000142_aff_7794_1246483&tduid=%28ir__kpc1t1gkuwkfrldukk0sohz30m2xnfvo9tmnxoxa00%29%287794%29%281246483%29%28%28de5d8323bc3a912cffbabbd070d165da%29%28266696%29%281018132%29%281992280172%29%28%29%29%28de5d8323bc3a912cffbabbd070d165da%29&irclickid=_kpc1t1gkuwkfrldukk0sohz30m2xnfvo9tmnxoxa00

July_GWG_16x9_4UP_Points_ESRB_Pricing_JPG.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Free 5 Golden keys for Borderlands 3 (all platforms): CHWJ3-XKHCH-K6KXZ-XT3TT-6HB66

5-5 Gold Keys For Borderlands GOTY/ Pre-Sequel/ BL2 (PC, PS4 and Xbox One): 

Pre-Sequel: KKK3B-X355R-6S363-BBJJ3-SH5CS

GOTY: CTWTB-X5WBC-WBXT9-B3JTJ-3JKR3

BL2: 5TC3B-J56TZ-33R3S-JJ3JT-K6T93

And the rest:

CTWBT-Z5KJK-CBRJ9-3TJJJ-ZX3SK

CJCTJ-K56J9-JJ63S-33TJB-KRXHS
WCCB3-SBWK6-RZ3XB-3B3JB-5CFJT

Greetz once again all

Xbox Live has sent a message to my account for a FREE Minion Master Charging Into Darkness pack....and will not allow me to use it as I already have the DLC

Not sure if others have gotten this message and unable to use the code....but I will give my code to anyone who wants it. Just send me a DM.

FYI -  SuperHot Mind Control Delete will be free if you have purchased SuperHot prior to July 16th, 2020; next Thursday.  The free Games with Gold version will not work.

FYI - SuperHot Mind Control Delete will be free if you have purchased SuperHot prior to July 16th, 2020; next Thursday. The free Games with Gold version will not work.
With how games with gold seem to work, games get registered as purchased. This should then hopefully mean all that grabbed SuperHot when was a games with gold should see SuperHot Mind Control Delete as free or are SuperHot versions get updated to the new version.

Anyone seeing XBOX Live Gold 12 month available through Microsoft?  During the recent 'Hot Deal' with Bing Rewards I bought $60 worth of Microsoft GCs and swore I saw the 12 month Gold for $59.99 but cannot find it now.  The longest I can find is 6 months for $39.99 now and $80 for a year seems a bit high.  I really don't need Ultimate or Game Pass, so am hoping my Google Fu is failing me and someone else can find the 12 month version.  TIA!

With how games with gold seem to work, games get registered as purchased. This should then hopefully mean all that grabbed SuperHot when was a games with gold should see SuperHot Mind Control Delete as free or are SuperHot versions get updated to the new version.
360 Games With Gold games act that way. XBOne games still have the buy to own option. The OP didn't just make up that the GWG version won't suffice; the company stated such.

10 Golden Keys For Borderlands Pre-Sequel (PS4/ XBox One/ PC) Free @ Gearbox

A nice little freebie here for Borderlands fans, the code expires on the 20th of July.

Below code gives you 5 golden keys Each:

K5KBB-3CK5X-X9JFT-TTTBT-5WHFK

WWCTT-WCK5R-RH36T-BBT33-SHCCR

I found this code saved in a "DLC" text file: 4X9X3-Y7HGP-Y62J4-HTF9D-WJCGZ

I don't know what is this (not the jackpot that's sure :) ) and I can't check via reedem.microsoft.com, so maybe someone else can. Maybe on console or in different region.

Anyone seeing XBOX Live Gold 12 month available through Microsoft? During the recent 'Hot Deal' with Bing Rewards I bought $60 worth of Microsoft GCs and swore I saw the 12 month Gold for $59.99 but cannot find it now. The longest I can find is 6 months for $39.99 now and $80 for a year seems a bit high. I really don't need Ultimate or Game Pass, so am hoping my Google Fu is failing me and someone else can find the 12 month version. TIA!

All I can seem to find is the Game Pass Ultimate. Not what I want either. We may be at the point where that’s all that we can get. I think sooner or later it’ll be Ultimate or nothing. Which ok I guess fine, but I can save a ton of money by getting Game Pass codes and XBL gold codes separately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I found this code saved in a "DLC" text file: 4X9X3-Y7HGP-Y62J4-HTF9D-WJCGZ

I don't know what is this (not the jackpot that's sure :) ) and I can't check via reedem.microsoft.com, so maybe someone else can. Maybe on console or in different region.
Tried on the 360 and it says it's already redeemed.

All I can seem to find is the Game Pass Ultimate. Not what I want either. We may be at the point where that’s all that we can get. I think sooner or later it’ll be Ultimate or nothing. Which ok I guess fine, but I can save a ton of money by getting Game Pass codes and XBL gold codes separately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for looking and at least confirming the 12 month is not obviously around. It was available through microsoft.com literally last week. Will keep an eye out for the next week or so hoping 12 months comes back as I hate to pay and extra $20 by purchasing two 6 month codes.

I still don't seem to have the ability to "like" anyone yet (?) so I'd like to thank N64Ra and Chnandler again for (among other things) pointing their links to the EverybodyWiki Games with Gold compilation list.

https://en.everybodywiki.com/List_of_Games_with_Gold_games

:D/  :cool:

One thing that was missing from this List, however:

Nearly all of the 2020 regional Xbox game substitutions seen so far this year.  I edited in the additional ones that I knew about for Japan and Korea.

But when the Wikipedia entry was deleted, it really does look like we lost the more dedicated GwG List editors.

Does anyone remember who was taking care of the regional change offers in particular?

I think it's important for player's transaction records.  Maybe we could invite them to help edit the new Wiki Lists.   :360:  :xb1:

FYI - SuperHot Mind Control Delete will be free if you have purchased SuperHot prior to July 16th, 2020; next Thursday. The free Games with Gold version will not work.
Here is more info on it

https://superhotgame.com/mcd-faq/#giveaway

"How can I redeem my free copy if I purchased SUPERHOT on Xbox One?

Eligible owners on Xbox will receive a token for their copy of MIND CONTROL DELETE via a system message, most will arrive within 7 days of launch. Please note that owners who acquired their copy of SUPERHOT for free as part of Games With Gold are not eligible for the free MCD offer (Sorry! We still love you all, but there’s way too many of you.)"

Anyone seeing XBOX Live Gold 12 month available through Microsoft? During the recent 'Hot Deal' with Bing Rewards I bought $60 worth of Microsoft GCs and swore I saw the 12 month Gold for $59.99 but cannot find it now. The longest I can find is 6 months for $39.99 now and $80 for a year seems a bit high. I really don't need Ultimate or Game Pass, so am hoping my Google Fu is failing me and someone else can find the 12 month version. TIA!
You should buy it on cdkeys, use a VPN and you can get a year for about $30.

https://www.cdkeys.com/xbox-live/memberships/12-month-xbox-live-gold-membership-xbox-one-360-brazil

Yup, still coming up. If I remember correctly from it's first posting, the first I already had in my library so you may also.
This seems to be the case, even though when I go to the product page for both series in Chrome and the Windows Store app it still gives me the option to "buy" them. However, when I search for them it shows that I own them when I look at them in the search results. Goofy.

You should buy it on cdkeys, use a VPN and you can get a year for about $30.

https://www.cdkeys.com/xbox-live/memberships/12-month-xbox-live-gold-membership-xbox-one-360-brazil
Appreciate the thought and I have used CDKeys in the past. The trick is that I have $60 in MIcrosoft gift cards that I bought during the recent hot deal just for the purpose of getting the 1 year XBOX Live Gold. Not much I can do about it, but really a bummer that the $60 1 year disappeared about a week before I was ready to buy.

I still don't seem to have the ability to "like" anyone yet (?) so I'd like to thank N64Ra and Chnandler again for (among other things) pointing their links to the EverybodyWiki Games with Gold compilation list.

:D/ :cool:

Nearly all of the 2020 regional Xbox game substitutions seen so far this year. I edited in the additional ones that I knew about for Japan and Korea.

But when the Wikipedia entry was deleted, it really does look like we lost the more dedicated GwG List editors.

Does anyone remember who was taking care of the regional change offers in particular?

I think it's important for player's transaction records. Maybe we could invite them to help edit the new Wiki Lists. :360: :xb1:
You bet. I have no desire or time to research all the regional differences. I'm in the US so that's the only list I am updating. It's the same problem on PS+ side. I'm doing List of Instant Game Collection games (North America), but there's also a need for someone to do:

• List of Instant Game Collection games (PAL region)
  • List of Instant Game Collection games (Asia)
  • List of Instant Game Collection games (Japan)
  • List of Instant Game Collection games (China)

:D/ :cool:

Nearly all of the 2020 regional Xbox game substitutions seen so far this year. I edited in the additional ones that I knew about for Japan and Korea.

But when the Wikipedia entry was deleted, it really does look like we lost the more dedicated GwG List editors.

I think it's important for player's transaction records. Maybe we could invite them to help edit the new Wiki Lists. :360: :xb1:
The list that I mentioned a while back is one that I actively maintain, and on the 1st and 16th of each month, time permitting, I go through the other regions that have GwG and see if there are any discrepancies.

Appreciate the thought and I have used CDKeys in the past. The trick is that I have $60 in MIcrosoft gift cards that I bought during the recent hot deal just for the purpose of getting the 1 year XBOX Live Gold. Not much I can do about it, but really a bummer that the $60 1 year disappeared about a week before I was ready to buy.
I have found that if I have over a year of Gold, the option to buy another year this way is not available. I have to be under a year, even a day under, for the year option to be in the drop down menu. Will you be under a year in the next 2.5 months?

Side note: I bought my year subscription with Microsoft Rewards Hot Deal cards the day before the Hot Deal expired and had no problems.

OFF:

AlienWare got some giveaways for Steam codes, so I grabbed them, maybe someone needs it:

We've teamed up with Bomb Bots Arena to give the Alienware Arena community an exclusive in-game pack. Your key will unlock:

• Green Emission Color
  • D.Volt (Alienware Variant) Body
  • Alienware Hat 

Key: 5c8-uqyr-g9j

Please follow the instructions below to activate your key. If you require any additional support, please email [email protected].

• 1. Download the game on the platform of your choice (Head to www.bombbotsarena.com to find an overview and direct links).
  • 2. Boot up the game, enter as “New Player” and click the register button.
  • 3. After collecting the free Bomb Box as a reward for registering head to your browser and visit www.bombbotsarena.com/redeem.
  • 4. Enter your login data from Step 4 and enter your promo code.
  • 5. Enter your assigned code and head back to the game and get your exclusive Alienware items.

Midnight Ghost Hunt Exclusive Closed Alpha Weekend Key Giveaway

Play in the closed alpha weekend July 17-19!

Key: GPCFX-48X69-22T6R

Please follow the instructions below to activate your key. If you require any additional support, please email [email protected].

• 1. Open your Steam client, click "Games" in the top menu and choose "Activate a Product on Steam…"
  • 2. Follow the on-screen instructions and insert your key.
  • 3. The closed alpha weekend goes from July 17-19.

Endless World RPG Game Pack Key Giveaway

Start your epic adventure off on the right foot with this game pack!

Your game pack will unlock:

• The Eva Mercenary
  • Fairyland Equipment Suit:
    Helmet of Fairyland
  • Cuirass of Fairyland
  • Greaves of Fairyland
  • Necklace of Fairyland

[*]2000 Soul
[*]20,000 Coin
[*]3 Simmering Sundew

Key: IGAMXX52Y7ZCFKES00

Neverwinter Avernus: Gift of the Noble Guard Giveaway

Key: YFChz1PV

• 1. Download and log into the Arc Client
  • 2. Click on the gear icon located on the top right of the client
  • 3. Select “Activate a Product” and enter your code
  • 4. Log into the game and complete the tutorial if you have not done so
  • 5. Reward can be claimed at the Rewards Claim Agent in Protector’s Enclave

Sorry for the long post and for the OFF.  :beer:  

I have found that if I have over a year of Gold, the option to buy another year this way is not available. I have to be under a year, even a day under, for the year option to be in the drop down menu. Will you be under a year in the next 2.5 months?

Side note: I bought my year subscription with Microsoft Rewards Hot Deal cards the day before the Hot Deal expired and had no problems.
I have experienced a similar limitation in the past, but the 12 month for $59.99 was there about a week ago and is gone now (my Live Gold expires in less than a month). I even got on a chat with Microsoft customer service and they could not find anything longer than 6 months for $39.99. The only reason I waited is that I was a little short of the $60 so I waited until I could buy another $5 GC. If you are seeing the 12 month option through Microsoft I would really appreciate the link.

bread's done
Back