List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

Free Play Week TC's Rainbow Six Siege:

"A Free Play Week is right around the corner! Join us August 27 - Sept 4

The free version of Rainbow Six Siege offers access to all of the maps, modes and Operators present in the full version, giving you the full Siege experience over the Free Week.

WHEN CAN I PLAY?

You can access the Free Week during the following times for each platform:

• PC: August 28th 13:00 UTC - September 4th 20:00 UTC.
  • XBOX ONE:August 28th 08:01 UTC - September 4th 07:59 UTC.
  • PLAYSTATION 4: August 28th 13:00 UTC - September 4th 13:00 UTC.
  •  
"

New Game PAss perks for GamePassUltimate members via dashboard:

Overcooked 2 Surf n Turf DLC
Gears 5 Starter Pack
3 Months Discord Nitro
Gems of War: Shadow Dragon Starter Pack

New Game PAss perks for GamePassUltimate members via dashboard:

Overcooked 2 Surf n Turf DLC
Gears 5 Starter Pack
3 Months Discord Nitro
Gems of War: Shadow Dragon Starter Pack
Awesome! Thanks! Looks like the Overcooked 2 DLC is free to own. Price drops to Free if you are logged into your Game Pass Ultimate account. Btw, Overcooked 2 is free to play w/ Game Pass.

Overcooked 2 Surf n Turf DLC $5.99 Free

Some other perks still available like 6-months of Spotify Premium, 3-months Postmates Unlimited, and other DLC. Claim them before they expire.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I got a Woven Xbox One code too.

Don't want you all to miss out if you are eligible. Some eBay users can get $25 off $25.01+ with eBay coupon code HAPPY25. Thread mentioned here. In case you all don't venture out of the freebies section. :)

are they sending them codes through twitter dm or discord dm? been checking both and still have not got mine

edit  im guessing twitter

The Japanese version of Microsoft Sudoku, called Microsoft Number Puzzle on the MS store, got a Windows 10 update that has a stackable 1k GS.  This updated version is in Japanese, it apparently can't be switched to English, though the achievements pop in English.  You'll need to change your Windows region to Japan to get it, just change it back afterward.  If you already had the old version installed on your Win10 machine, it should've updated with to the new version.  If you didn't finish the achievements in the Win8 version, you'll need to use a Win8 machine to complete it.

https://www.trueachievements.com/game/Microsoft-Sudoku-Japanese-Win-10/achievements

https://www.microsoft.com/ja-jp/p/microsoft-number-puzzle/9wzdncrfjb66?activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab

Some things carried over from the original, 200 GS Win8 version, but not everything did for me or some other people on TA.  Auto-popped winning 12 Bronze medals for daily challenges, and am 9/10 on the Silvers and 1/8 on the Golds.  I have the Bronze and Gold achievements for Win8, there was no Silver.  Popped the achievement for completing all daily challenges in a month, but not the one for doing one challenge each day of a month.

Didn't get a Woven code yet, but I want to thank the person who posted about the $10 Microsoft giveaway. While looking for Woven I just saw a message that I was one of the first 1000 to post. Thanks again.

Call to Arms was new to me, but bizarre to get. My 360 showed a price even though the URL above showed free. After 'buying' it from the URL, my console still showed a price! Had to go to Download History to download it. Fired up the game and saw the content. I checked my 360 DLC page one more time and still see a price. WTF.

The Japanese version of Microsoft Sudoku, called Microsoft Number Puzzle on the MS store, got a Windows 10 update that has a stackable 1k GS. This updated version is in Japanese, it apparently can't be switched to English, though the achievements pop in English. You'll need to change your Windows region to Japan to get it, just change it back afterward. If you already had the old version installed on your Win10 machine, it should've updated with to the new version. If you didn't finish the achievements in the Win8 version, you'll need to use a Win8 machine to complete it.

https://www.trueachievements.com/game/Microsoft-Sudoku-Japanese-Win-10/achievements

https://www.microsoft.com/ja-jp/p/microsoft-number-puzzle/9wzdncrfjb66?activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab

Some things carried over from the original, 200 GS Win8 version, but not everything did for me or some other people on TA. Auto-popped winning 12 Bronze medals for daily challenges, and am 9/10 on the Silvers and 1/8 on the Golds. I have the Bronze and Gold achievements for Win8, there was no Silver. Popped the achievement for completing all daily challenges in a month, but not the one for doing one challenge each day of a month.
Bummer! Only Strive for perfection unlocked for me. I really don't have the desire to do all those daily challenges and the 100 puzzles again. :shame:

I guess it depends on which months you completed the original challenges.

Spellbreak (F2P) 

Launching in 05h03

Spellbreak is a multiplayer action-spellcasting game where you unleash your inner battlemage. Master elemental magic to fit your playstyle and cast powerful spell combinations to dominate other players across the Hollow Lands.

https://playspellbreak.com/

Free BoS collectron on Fallout 76 Atomic Shop - Bethesda [PC, PS4, Xbox One] FREE

If you're still playing Fallout 76 (....), for a very limited time you can pick up a free (Brotherhood of Steel branded) collectron for your C.A.M.P. - usually sold for 500 atoms (£3.99). One of the few useful items in the shop, they wander around your camp site collecting scrap for you; letting you focus on the important things - like fighting headless T-posing enemies or f

bread's done
Back