List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

FREE 100,000 Blood Points in Dead by Daylight with code in the in-game store (PC/XB1/PS4/Switch)

DJC2021 Redeem code for 100k Bloodpoints.

The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope - Curator's Cut

Description

The Curator's cut features new scenes playable from the other characters' perspective giving the player brand new choices and decisions to make and an alternative view of the game with a different set of consequences The Curator's cut is only available once you have completed the main story.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/the-dark-pictures-anthology-little-hope-curators-cut/9mvqhqvpgt55?activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab
Thanks. The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man of Medan - Curator's Cut is free too. Main game is also on Game Pass.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks. I couldn't find it on my Xbox One (in the store). I guess I had remote install disabled, so it didn't auto install.

I figured how to enable remote install after using these instructions. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/my-games-apps/install-games-remotely-on-xbox-one

The game is installing now.

FH4 - Free 2019 Porsche 911 GT3 RSI

You need to log into the game between March 09, 10 am PST and March 14th, 10am PST.

To thank loyal players and to welcome new players from Steam.

10 Golden Keys For Borderlands 2/Classic (PS4/ XBox One/ PC)

5-5 golden keys:

CTCJ3-TSSBS-J3FTH-J3TJB-TJJK5

WT5BT-WZ9BZ-3BXJS-3TJB3-SK63S

Wonder if Port Royale  a online multiplayer on xbox?
On Steam page it says " The Multiplayer mode allows up to 4 players to play through LAN or over the Internet. "

While on xbox it has no mention.

Watch Dogs: Legion freebie: https://twitter.com/watchdogsgame/status/1372216165959835650?s=20

10 Golden Keys For Borderlands Pre-Sequel (PS4/ XBox One/ PC) Free

5-5 golden keys Each:

WCC3B-WH6K6-FH36T-J3BJT-J3K55

WWCB3-TZR5F-RSJ6B-T3T3T-HJWK6

I don't know it's good or not, but:

+100 Points For Completing Disney Punch Card @ Xbox Rewards App

1. Activate the card

2. Download the Disney+ App  (just click, don't need to download)

It's not available here (Reward program), but maybe valuable for someone.

I don't know it's good or not, but:

+100 Points For Completing Disney Punch Card @ Xbox Rewards App

1. Activate the card

2. Download the Disney+ App (just click, don't need to download)

It's not available here (Reward program), but maybe valuable for someone.
Nice to know I am not the only person pursuing Rewards here O:). I keep digging for some free/GWG items with quick and easy achievements to keep getting the 50 daily points. we have 4 of us in the household participating in this and not all play games daily so these are nice to have so we can knock out achievements each day to get those points!

Nice to know I am not the only person pursuing Rewards here O:). I keep digging for some free/GWG items with quick and easy achievements to keep getting the 50 daily points. we have 4 of us in the household participating in this and not all play games daily so these are nice to have so we can knock out achievements each day to get those points!
Telltale games doll out achievements easily. Just do 1 chapter a day. If you have game pass most of them telltale games are on there. Make sure you have the gamepass app as well to get the daily login points for that. I try to check rewards once a week and make sure to start any achievement based cards, there was one last week where you could get 500 points per achievement for 2 achievements for example.

Telltale games doll out achievements easily. Just do 1 chapter a day. If you have game pass most of them telltale games are on there. Make sure you have the gamepass app as well to get the daily login points for that. I try to check rewards once a week and make sure to start any achievement based cards, there was one last week where you could get 500 points per achievement for 2 achievements for example.
Yeah, you'd be surprised how these points add up. I picked up a $235 Seagate expansion card for my Series X using only my points. My wife's account has about 300K point that we have no immediate plans for.

Yeah, you'd be surprised how these points add up. I picked up a $235 Seagate expansion card for my Series X using only my points. My wife's account has about 300K point that we have no immediate plans for.
Thanks for the thoughts. I have been in the Microsoft/Bing Rewards ecosystem for quite awhile now as are a handful of family members. I do all of the PC/Phone based searches and tasks daily as well as the XBOX app as there is at least 50 daily points and sometimes more. I don't have GamePass - cannot justify it for the amount of gaming we do - but do have Gold and a number of the Telltale games have been available through GWG so will start going through them (started BTTF yesterday). I typically get Amazon GCs though I used to also get Live Gold membership, but now that the 12 month option is gone it is not a good use of points IMHO. Thanks again!

500 Free Points via FIFA Punch Card on Xbox Rewards App

FIFA 21 punch card on the Xbox Rewards app.

Just click both buttons and get 500 points.

You don't have to own or play FIFA 21 as I don't own it either......It then gives you 500

bread's done
Back