List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

10 Golden Keys For Borderlands Pre-Sequel (PS4/ XBox One/ PC) Free

Below code gives you 5-5 golden keys:

5KKBJ-FTTRR-XZJF3-BB33B-R5WFC

55WT3-ZBJRX-FHJ63-T3TJJ-63X3J

Games w Gold December 2021

The Escapists 2

The Escapists 2 | Xbox

Tropico 5 - Penultimate Edition (Not free yet, and no 360 version)

Sorry, won't be free until the 16th. Don't know why I thought this was the 360 game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks. Maybe permanent freebies. I see them on Steam & PS4/PS5 too. Thanks for sharing. :)

[*]Steam:

I go to xbox.com, do a search for the title, scroll down to Xbox 360 games.
Well sure, if you want to be simple and straightforward about it. :)

I've been doing a lot of searching on the Xbox (console and web) store and some of the things that muddy up my search results boggle my mind.

Game Pass Ultimate subscribers get access to monthly Halo Infinite Multiplayer bonus.

Fist bundle coming on Dec 8,

‘Pass Tense’ MA40 AR Bundle, which contains

- 4 2XP boosts

- 4 challenge swaps‘

- Pass Tense’ MA40 Assault Rifle

Dead by Daylight : Advent calendar 

Every day from December 1st until January 6th, you will be provided with a form of in-game currency upon logging into Dead by Daylight.  

Each gift period begins at 11 AM ET and ends 24 hours later.

The Bone Chill event will also be ongoing from December 9th to December 23rd, featuring earnable Winter Cosmetics (including new Ugly Sweaters), exclusive event items, and even a few never-before-seen in-game surprises to discover.

holiday-2021-advent-calendar-fullscreen.png

https://deadbydaylight.com/en/news/adventcalendar2021

Dead by Daylight : 150 000 blood points

Code : DECIPHERSTRIKE

Sherlock Holmes Chapter One : Detective Pack

This DLC includes the following items:

Master Sleuth Outfit
The Greatest Detective Outfit
Ukrainian Jon Outfit.

https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/store/detective-pack/9ntbdz7sxw82

Sorry for a non freebie post but has anyone else been having constant issues with xbox.com not recognizing them as signed in/producing errors when trying to claim free games?  Been happening a lot since the update and curious if anyone has found a sure-fire way to make it work.  None of the go-to's seems to matter (clearing cache, restarting browser, etc.).  Just a matter of luck when it finally works. 

-- Soon as I posted this I realized I was on a VPN.  Disconnected from that and boom, worked fine.  So that's fun...--

Sorry for a non freebie post but has anyone else been having constant issues with xbox.com not recognizing them as signed in/producing errors when trying to claim free games? Been happening a lot since the update and curious if anyone has found a sure-fire way to make it work. None of the go-to's seems to matter (clearing cache, restarting browser, etc.). Just a matter of luck when it finally works.

-- Soon as I posted this I realized I was on a VPN. Disconnected from that and boom, worked fine. So that's fun...--
I've noticed this too (non-VPN user). When the new store launched a few weeks ago I would see my Xbox Avatar but it would say "Sign in" next to it. That behavior seemed to have gone away about a week ago, but I've seen it again recently. I think they'll be tweaking this until they get it working right.

14 Demo Game Awards

Blind Fate: Edo no Yami

BreakersCollection_TGA21Demo

JoshJourneyDarknessTotems_TGA21Demo

RaccooVenture_TGA21Demo

The Chase of Ellen_TGA21Demo

Overpass: Rhythm Roadtrip TGA21Demo

Best Month Ever! Demo

Mind Scanners TGA21 Demo

Castle on the Coast DEMO

PrincessFarmer_TGA21Demo

Apico_TGA21Demo

Space Boat TGA21Demo

Demon Turf Demo

JUSTICE SUCKS: RECHARGED _ TGA21Demo

Link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/game-demos/games/xbox?source=lp

Search with the name in the microsoft store for the two demos that are missing in the link.

The 1,000 FP is in your Message Center under Gifts. I actually got 2,000 FP. Hurry before they fix it.
Yeah happened to me too, it will say 1000FP but it will give you 2000

Skickat från min Redmi Note 8T via Tapatalk

The 1,000 FP is in your Message Center under Gifts. I actually got 2,000 FP. Hurry before they fix it.
It might not be a mistake. I assume you own the house that gives you double FP? Maybe we are supposed to get double FP for this as well since we have lost out on the Arcade double FP?

It might not be a mistake. I assume you own the house that gives you double FP? Maybe we are supposed to get double FP for this as well since we have lost out on the Arcade double FP?
That could be right....

Skickat från min Redmi Note 8T via Tapatalk

I was thinking it was like the Super Wheelspins they sent out for FH4 a couple of years ago which ended up giving us 300 spins. Besides, the double points are supposed to only be for the Horizon Arcade.

Which would be why people who own that house would get double the FP that was given to make up for not being able to do the Arcade.
Double FP points is for everything that earns you FP point. Your 1000 FP points will come in a message in the message center and if you already have eligibility for double points, your 1000 FP will attract another 1000 FP once the gift points are downloaded.

10 Golden Keys For Borderlands 2 / Classic (PS4/ XBox One/ PC) Free

5-5 golden keys:

C35TB-TCCCZ-3J6BS-BTBTJ-J6RZS

5J5TT-55W5Z-TJ6TS-TJT3B-KJ9FX

Assassin’s Creed Odyssey will be free to play from December 16-19.

Assassin’s Creed Odyssey and Valhalla Crossover Stories FREE DLC for XBOX & PlayStation

Free DLC for: XBox Series X/S, XBox One, PS5, PS4, Stadia, Luna and PC.

Launching tomorrow, this free DLC will be available to download and play with one story in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey and one in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla.

"Dive deeper into Kassandra’s journey with two new stories: Those Who Are Treasured available for free in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey and A Fated Encounter in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla.“Discover two new islands, get exclusive rewards and expand your Assassin’s Creed experience with Assassin’s Creed Crossover Stories!”"

https://www.videogameschronicle.com/news/assassins-creed-valhalla-and-odyssey-crossover-story-dlc-launches-this-week/

AND:

COD: Vanguard Free access:

3849038_1.jpg

For those who play Halo Infinite, you can order a copy of Halo Infinite on Amazon and you'll immediately get a Halo Waypoint code. Cancel it after redeeming and BOOM. Free weapon skin

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

For those who play Halo Infinite, you can order a copy of Halo Infinite on Amazon and you'll immediately get a Halo Waypoint code. Cancel it after redeeming and BOOM. Free weapon skin

Forgot to add that it's while supplies last. Not sure how many more they have

Bonus Content: Order Halo Infinite and receive the exclusive VK78 Commando Rifle Skin only while supplies last. Codes will be distributed after eligible order is placed. *In some cases, it may take up to 24-hours after release date for available codes to be distributed.

Bonus Content: Order Halo Infinite and receive the exclusive VK78 Commando Rifle Skin only while supplies last. Codes will be distributed after eligible order is placed. *In some cases, it may take up to 24-hours after release date for available codes to be distributed.
If that's what the fine print reads, then I would probably say just cancel if you don't get it immediately. Thanks chnandler_bong lol

bread's done
Back