List of all free Xbox Live Marketplace content

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Glowin Smurff']Where did i miss the free AC3 ?[/QUOTE]

You had to make a Chinese account, and you got it for free on games on demand. Unfortunately alot of us missed the train on that one.

[quote name='Calmdawg']You had to make a Chinese account, and you got it for free on games on demand. Unfortunately alot of us missed the train on that one.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, i just did some googling, that sucks! lol, before i had googled i cleared the space on the HDD for it, oh well! Looks like this year i'll have to start checking daily again for Fubars in the marketplaces, as when it happens once it usually happens quite a few times. lol

I'll grab the DLC for AC3 Anyway :)

[quote name='EarthBoundX5']Its been posted everywhere already, but Lara Croft: Guardian of Light for is Free right now for SILVER members! This is most definitely a mistake...[/QUOTE]

Hopefully I don't get banned for it, but I was able to get it for free because my gold ran out. It says 600 for Gold members and Free under that. Thanks.

[quote name='EarthBoundX5']Its been posted everywhere already, but Lara Croft: Guardian of Light for is Free right now for SILVER members! This is most definitely a mistake...[/QUOTE]"Sorry
Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again."

[quote name='MiraiLink']Hopefully I don't get banned for it.[/QUOTE]
You won't.
Microsoft has been really lenient about stuff like this. I honestly can't remember the last time MS banned over a glitch in the marketplace. I think the closest they came was the Halo 4 map pack but I'm not sure what happened to them (I think it was removed from their account). They spend time making sure people aren't hacking Live or playing with pirated games. :)

Hey there I wonder what happened to the AC3 promo ... Have any of you received a code? The previously active Shop At Home FB page is not active anymore... Was it a scam or is it just over and we have to wait for the codes?

[quote name='CartofRosu']Hey there I wonder what happened to the AC3 promo ... Have any of you received a code? The previously active Shop At Home FB page is not active anymore... Was it a scam or is it just over and we have to wait for the codes?[/QUOTE]

My friend got a code but not me.

Yeah!
sQNqUjY.png

yes im from sweden...

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard the page got taken down because when they reported all the accounts they deemed fake, everyone counter reported for scamming due to people not getting their codes. LOL

[quote name='MisterLemon']I heard the page got taken down because when they reported all the accounts they deemed fake, everyone counter reported for scamming due to people not getting their codes. LOL[/QUOTE]

So no codes? LOL :lol:

[quote name='Masters_93']So no codes? LOL :lol:[/QUOTE]

i got my code from the swedish facebookpage...

Toy Soldiers:
RXK4C-YXVW3-CGKYH-994P9-JGPK*

[quote name='EvilMe']i got my code from the swedish facebookpage...

Toy Soldiers:
RXK4C-YXVW3-CGKYH-994P9-JGPK*[/QUOTE]

Final letter of code seems to be missing, if its still available what is the final letter,if i could have that i would be ever so pleased, ive wanted to try this one out for a while :)

Also heres a Forge 75% OFF code JRBQE-YLXVY-AR7M9

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='stovetrain96']Final letter of code seems to be missing, if its still available what is the final letter,if i could have that i would be ever so pleased, ive wanted to try this one out for a while :)[/QUOTE]

...the point of leaving the letter out is to hopefully make whoever gets it more random and less likely to be a lurker...when a letter is left out, think of it more like a contest then a free code. First to guess right get it...

[quote name='EarthBoundX5']...the point of leaving the letter out is to hopefully make whoever gets it more random and less likely to be a lurker...when a letter is left out, think of it more like a contest then a free code. First to guess right get it...[/QUOTE]

Cheers for the clarification :) excuse my newbie ignorance ;)

[quote name='MisterLemon']I heard the page got taken down because when they reported all the accounts they deemed fake, everyone counter reported for scamming due to people not getting their codes. LOL[/QUOTE]

Seems like it, cause I have yet to get my code and im more than sure I didn't get to the party late. Plus they ended up costing me my spam account.

So noone here got his code?

Yesterday I had a pop-up on FB telling me that I should verify my account through phone, but that looked completely optional and I skipped it. I hope this doesnt get me out of the promotion because they think it's fake.

[quote name='uhnsk']OK, so nobody outside of Sweden got a code?[/QUOTE]

I'm actually hoping for a code, as I'm from Europe and my account wasn't reported. But still nothing :/

[quote name='stinkytick']I'm actually hoping for a code, as I'm from Europe and my account wasn't reported. But still nothing :/[/QUOTE]
How do you know if your account has been reported?

[quote name='Masters_93']How do you know if your account has been reported?[/QUOTE]

From the previous comments people got a notification to verify if their account was real.

[quote name='collecionador']Good to hear this. Does it came by email or by msg in your facebook?[/QUOTE]

Seconded, I didn't get flagged as spam nor received any code...be nice to know where to be watching

EDIT: [quote name='EvilMe']by email[/QUOTE]
any details? (subject header, keywords, etc)

[quote name='stinkytick']From the previous comments people got a notification to verify if their account was real.[/QUOTE]
Huh. I have two-step verification turned on anyways so I wouldn't be able to know if it was reported :lol:

Lucky duck. I didn't get mine yet. I wish I'd have gotten that in time to get the Connor outfit from raptr since the req is an achieve from that dlc, but oh well.

If you have a Facebook account, you can get a free Arkham City Skins pack for Injustice (for both PS3 and Xbox 360).

All you have to do is click the link, like the page, and click what console you want your code for. On the semi-bottom left, there's something about "friend" in German. Click that, then cancel. Enjoy your code. :3

*Some claim it works only on EU accounts. Some claim it works on their US accounts*

https://www.facebook.com/injusticegameDE?sk=app_486379888095418

The batman skins worked on my US account, But the first one I tried said "code has all ready been used" but I did it again and it worked fine. Thanks for the heads up on this:applause:

[quote name='Takusho']
If you have a Facebook account, you can get a free Arkham City Skins pack for Injustice (for both PS3 and Xbox 360).

All you have to do is click the link, like the page, and click what console you want your code for. On the semi-bottom left, there's something about "friend" in German. Click that, then cancel. Enjoy your code. :3

*Some claim it works only on EU accounts. Some claim it works on their US accounts*

[/QUOTE]

Thanks , it worked on Portugal xbox 360 code,but mate you really have to change that text color lol :roll:

[quote name='Takusho']

[/QUOTE]

Thanksssssssssss

Not sure if this even worth mentioning, but I saw an ad on the dashboard that said the Internet Explorer app will be unlocked for everyone for the month of May. I guess it normally requires Gold.

For people having troubles, when pasting the code in, make sure that there is not an extra space in the front. That is what happened to me when I first tried and it said invalid code. Then I removed the space and it worked fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back