List of all free Xbox Live Marketplace content

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='AzzidReign']Did this all of a sudden get reactivated for the majority of people? I have yet to receive one and I've made 2 accounts already.[/QUOTE]
Same.

What did you guys write as your country of residence?

[quote name='BlazeP']
What did you guys write as your country of residence?[/QUOTE]

I'm in the US. Warrio_r is in Portugal, and had trouble getting the code. The location very well could be the problem. Since THQ is centered in the UK, they probably ran out of codes much, much faster. Consider using a US proxy, or send me a message for help.

[quote name='ErezYehuda']I'm in the US. Warrio_r is in Portugal, and had trouble getting the code. The location very well could be the problem. Since THQ is centered in the UK, they probably ran out of codes much, much faster. Consider using a US proxy, or send me a message for help.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the Code, it worked for me thanks to you my friend

To get the Metro code you must appear to be in the USA (just setting your location doesnt work). I tried it first with a UK account which fails. Setting my PC (Region & Language settings) to report its Location as United States and then restarting the browser did the trick.

You have to do the same trick to create a Live.com email address (otherwise in my instance it defaults to Live.co.uk) and link \ registered a new XBox account. I did this in order to get the controller item but I haven't received an email with code or anything just yet.... will report back if it works.

[quote name='StuffYouDownloaded']To get the Metro code you must appear to be in the USA (just setting your location doesnt work). I tried it first with a UK account which fails. Setting my PC (Region & Language settings) to report its Location as United States and then restarting the browser did the trick.

You have to do the same trick to create a Live.com email address (otherwise in my instance it defaults to Live.co.uk) and link \ registered a new XBox account. I did this in order to get the controller item but I haven't received an email with code or anything just yet.... will report back if it works.[/QUOTE]

I just made a new yahoo email address and received the gift email for the controller item about a week later. I did not use a "live" email at all. Just wanted to let anyone know that Yahoo works.

[quote name='dmzauk']I just made a new yahoo email address and received the gift email for the controller item about a week later. I did not use a "live" email at all. Just wanted to let anyone know that Yahoo works.[/QUOTE]

European acounts work too. For the controller i mean. I´m in portugal and mine worked without problems,and i used a hotmail acount.

[quote name='Warrio_r']European acounts work too. For the controller i mean. I´m in portugal and mine worked without problems,and i used a hotmail acount.[/QUOTE]

Cool. I'd read it takes a while to get the code sent through but I thought it meant hours and not weeks. As the .co.uk hadn't been sent a code today (I registered last night) I assumed it had failed and reregistered with a .com address. I thought this may trigger the code but it hasn't so I guess I'll have to be patient.

Hopefully I'll get a codes sent to each email address - sweet :D

FYI There's a new gamerpic registration for ESPN College Football, the dashboard states that if you download it you'll be sent a code later for a free ESPN jersey, and Football Hat for your avatar.

I'd link to the gamerpic but I'm at work at the moment and don't have access.

EDIT: Here's the update from MajorNelson.com

ESPN on Xbox LIVE has a lot going on as we head into the bowl season. Starting today, December 15th, the ESPN Xbox LIVE College Bowl Showdown kicks off! This is a pick’em mini-game. Beginning today through – 1/10, Gold LIVE members can launch into ESPN on Xbox LIVE and can enter the College Bowl Showdown, where you can pick which teams you think will win the 35 bowl games and earn score for their picks. Each participant will receive the ESPN avatar Jersey for participating in the pick’em. Between 1/1-1/10, participants who watch any of the bowl games during that timeframe will receive the ESPN Football hat. Also, you can enter the ESPN College Bowl Showdown Sweepstakes with a chance to win the grand prize: Trip to the 2011 ESPY awards and first prize: Trip to ESPN HQ’s.

More details in the press release

The dashboard only stated that you have to download the gamerpic to get the avatar awards, but now I guess I'll have to participate.

Well that sucks for people with free Xbox Live and/or people who don't have ESPN which is like everyone...

-_-

EDIT: http://www.xbox.com/en-US/Community/promotions/CollegeBowlShowdownSweepstakes/Rules

Correct me if I'm wrong but this is what I understood:

tl;dr If you download the gamerpic, you get a jersey, if you watch ESPN through XBL between January 1 and 10 you get an ESPN football hat as well.

ENTRY METHOD 1: You will automatically receive one (1) entry when you log into the Xbox LIVE service and download the ESPN College Bowl Showdown Gamer Picture.
and

All qualified entrants will receive a token to download the ESPN Avatar Jersey. The tokens will be delivered by email on or around 4 weeks after the promotional period ends.
All qualified entrants that log into the Xbox LIVE service and view ESPN streaming content between January 1, 2011 and January 10, 2011 will receive an additional token to download the ESPN Avatar Helmet. The tokens will be delivered by email on or around 4 weeks after the promotional period ends.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a Halo ODST Drop Premium Theme code, I think.

First to quote this post with a reply of "I would like it", gets it.

The code is rather old, so if it doesn't work, I have something else to give in place of it.

[quote name='dualedge2']I have a Halo ODST Drop Premium Theme code, I think.

First to quote this post with a reply of "I would like it", gets it.

The code is rather old, so if it doesn't work, I have something else to give in place of it.[/QUOTE]

I would like it

Interstella 5555 gets it.

PM sent. Let me know if it works.

TriskaidekaPunk, if it works for Interstella 5555, I'll give you something else. Damn that HumbleIndieBundle; making me feel charitable :lol:

[quote name='dualedge2']Interstella 5555 gets it.

PM sent. Let me know if it works.

If it works for Interstella 5555, I'll give you something else. Damn that HumbleIndieBundle; making me feel charitable :lol:[/QUOTE]

It def worked. This premium theme looks awesome! Time to change my old Dr. Pepper Iron Man theme :drool: Thanks a lot :)

Just a fyi for all those that needa know or to check on

Downloading the links already stated above in the form get you a free
jersey (just downloading available for sliver and gold), the hat you have
to watch some game time between the 1st-10th and to use the ESPN
app on the XboX you have to be gold. I have no idea if it will be universal
redeem codes or what. (make a new XboX Live off your XboX and get a free month if
you are silver then get the redeem code for main account *thats what I gonna try*)
Details state US ONLY and the e-mail attached to the gamertag will get an
e-mail 2-4week from the 10th with a "token" for the items. PIC can be
seen VIA the XboX ESPN Blade.

JERSEY
^^^^^Everyone That Downloads The Reg Pic^^^^^^^^

FOOTBALL HAT
^^^^^^Those That Log time 1st - 10th And have the WATCH&WIN reg downloaded ^^^^^^

You can get both... they are free, but one you just have to have GOLD!!

[quote name='TriskaidekaPunk']

redeem codes or what. (make a new XboX Live off your XboX and get a free month if
you are silver then get the redeem code for main account *thats what I gonna try*)

JERSEY

FOOTBALL HAT
^^^^^^Those That Log time 1st - 10th And have the WATCH&WIN reg downloaded ^^^^^^

[/QUOTE]

That's pretty much what I wrote -_-

loljk :)

I want some free codes too :( Damn time zones.

[quote name='Interstella 5555']It def worked. This premium theme looks awesome! Time to change my old Dr. Pepper Iron Man theme :drool: Thanks a lot :)[/QUOTE]

Missed it by a good amount of time. I should just stare at CAG 24/7 and keep hitting f5. :lol:

Nice to see that holiday spirit, dualedge2! :applause:

[quote name='TriskaidekaPunk']

JERSEY

FOOTBALL HAT

[/QUOTE]
This is the reason why I just downloaded from those two links.:lol:

Yeah all is well! I skip through the form but I put some color to it do 95% would read the fine print. I think the jersey
looks boring because I already got a Steelers blk n gold one, but that football hat looks kinda awesome.

*Added Note* The Black controller free gift works still it took me only 5days to get the redeem code and like told when
you get the e-mail just copy the link location, log out then log into MAIN account and the link puts in a code to redeems.
Glad its free your avatar plays with the prop for like 3-4seconds and it goes away. STILL ITS FREE :)

[quote name='m3g4t0ky0']@femmebot33 Pinball FX2 is not really free. It's a shell like Game Room where you have to buy tables.[/QUOTE]

Sadly it is just that! But can someone conforme if we download just the core and the trial tables it will let us play with them ?!?

Yes, all the tables (classic, core, marvel, & individual) have trial versions that allow you to play up to a preset score before ending your game. Just enough to get a feel for the table.

[quote name='NoDAK']Yes, all the tables (classic, core, marvel, & individual) have trial versions that allow you to play up to a preset score before ending your game. Just enough to get a feel for the table.[/QUOTE]
thanks for the answer

Hey guys!

First time posting long time lurking....

Found two free items for gold members. I am not sure how long they are going to be free but I search the marketplace daily for deals and found these.

Plant Vs. Zombie- Zombie mask

Batman: Arkham Asylum - Villains Theme Pack

I am a new user so it wont let me post links... sorry

[quote name='COLDblood']Hey guys!

First time posting long time lurking....

Found two free items for gold members. I am not sure how long they are going to be free but I search the marketplace daily for deals and found these.

Plant Vs. Zombie- Zombie mask

Batman: Arkham Asylum - Villains Theme Pack

I am a new user so it wont let me post links... sorry[/QUOTE]

Here are his links

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/P...000000-0000-4003-803f-0001534307f6?cid=search

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Zombie-Mask/00000544-cb7b-7253-cc22-3c26584109ff?cid=SLink

Good to know, even better!

I have gold so its hard to tell... sometimes they have items on sell only for gold members and the amount will be in gold. This said free so it was hard to tell.

Tried Zombie Mask on one gold and two silvers. XboX.com doesn't register I clicked
purchase(it still says purchase) but all got downloaded to the 360 and are in download
history. thanks for the heads up. it was only free if you upgraded to gold.
NOW IT'S FREE FREE :) (already had the theme its as old as the NXE was)

thanks COLDblood and oWen

**UPDATE**
I don't see what BlazeP is talking about, the Hat for Silver is 160ms only MASK is free! and
it also can be downloaded VIA Avatar Marketplace on the XboX no browser link needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back