List of all free Xbox Live Marketplace content

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

*** JUST A VIDEO NOT THE GAME ADD-ON ***

Sesame Street: Once Upon a Monster - FREE New Unidentified Furry Objects Chapter Download

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
Could somebody with a Taiwan account let me jump on and download D&D please?? And not sure if it's been brought up here but on the US marketplace Hasbro Family Game Night is free

[quote name='jlazenby1']Could somebody with a Taiwan account let me jump on and download D&D please?? And not sure if it's been brought up here but on the US marketplace Hasbro Family Game Night is free[/QUOTE]

game night is a hub to for board games you buy

[quote name='jlazenby1']Could somebody with a Taiwan account let me jump on and download D&D please?? And not sure if it's been brought up here but on the US marketplace Hasbro Family Game Night is free[/QUOTE]

It's easy to just make one yourself. Signup for a silver account at xbox.com and where it asks for your country, say Taiwan. Look up how account content licences work, someone can't just lend you their account for you to download a game.

[quote name='BlankUsername32']It's easy to just make one yourself. Signup for a silver account at xbox.com and where it asks for your country, say Taiwan. Look up how account content licences work, someone can't just lend you their account for you to download a game.[/QUOTE]

besides the game is "console locked" if you already download it in your console,lent it to another person just makes the game a "demo" because the game stays "first console download LOCKED". Sorry

Thanks basis and Bloomy..............just picked up D&D with a Taiwanese account, dl'ing as I type.

I agree with the recommendation of Google Chrome for the auto translate feature (it's like a Babel fish for your eyes). I started using Firefox and couldn't figure out the billing info page, switched to Chrome and BAM-------English.

Quick question, If I buy/dl a arcade game with taiwnese ms points on my taiwanese account, can I play that said game on my european account without any harm(meaning ban on my primary account)? if so,GS stays on my European account right?

[quote name='TheHaloDude']Quick question, If I buy/dl a arcade game with taiwnese ms points on my taiwanese account, can I play that said game on my european account without any harm(meaning ban on my primary account)? if so,GS stays on my European account right?[/QUOTE]

Off topic but had to shh this up.

If you have a Taiwan account on a xbox you purchase and download on XBOX anyone that gets on that xbox can use said dl. IE i downloaded call of duty
on my xbox you could come over recover your tag on my xbox and play it. No ban, all purchases are GAMERTAG and CONSOLE bound (to first console it
hits). If you dl said game on your xbox came to my house recovered tag and dl the game to my xbox ONLY your tag could play it.

[quote name='TriskaidekaPunk']Off topic but had to shh this up.

If you have a Taiwan account on a xbox you purchase and download on XBOX anyone that gets on that xbox can use said dl. IE i downloaded call of duty
on my xbox you could come over recover your tag on my xbox and play it. No ban, all purchases are GAMERTAG and CONSOLE bound (to first console it
hits). If you dl said game on your xbox came to my house recovered tag and dl the game to my xbox ONLY your tag could play it.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the help and sorry for the off-topic :)

[quote name='BlankUsername32']It's easy to just make one yourself. Signup for a silver account at xbox.com and where it asks for your country, say Taiwan. Look up how account content licences work, someone can't just lend you their account for you to download a game.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the easy guideline lol downloading now

I love the Holiday themes. This one looks like the image on the download page:

banner.png

Heroes and Heralds is now available for Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3. There is no link. Just do the most recent update and the game mode would be in the menu. (Wish I would of know that before raging).

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Heroes and Heralds is now available for Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3. There is no link. Just do the most recent update and the game mode would be in the menu. (Wish I would of know that before raging).[/QUOTE]

thanks mate i guess i have to put the game on the console them lol :bouncy:

Cool. Is the free skin the one on the pic, or a new one that hasn't been revealed? Also, awesome that they got the code, now I can play as Batman Beyond without finishing the game first!

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Also, awesome that they got the code, now I can play as Batman Beyond without finishing the game first![/QUOTE]

Yeah, now I'm glad I stopped midway through the game to play Skyrim.

FREE Rocksmith Holiday Song Pack

Happy Holidays from the Rocksmith team! Rock out this holiday season to (3) complimentary holiday tracks, courtesy of Rocksmith: “Carol of the Bells”, “We Three Kings”, and “God Rest Ye Merry, Gentlemen”. Each song includes a new authentic tone accessible in AMP mode. NOTE: Available arrangements will vary by song. Rocksmith™ game disc is required for play. Music credits available at www.rocksmith.com. Music Downloads Not Rated by the ESRB.

[quote name='NoDAK']FREE Rocksmith Holiday Song Pack

Happy Holidays from the Rocksmith team! Rock out this holiday season to (3) complimentary holiday tracks, courtesy of Rocksmith: “Carol of the Bells”, “We Three Kings”, and “God Rest Ye Merry, Gentlemen”. Each song includes a new authentic tone accessible in AMP mode. NOTE: Available arrangements will vary by song. Rocksmith™ game disc is required for play. Music credits available at www.rocksmith.com. Music Downloads Not Rated by the ESRB.[/QUOTE]

Sweet, thanks!

Already been posted a couple times by me but just so every get a chance:

UFC 141 HD or SD for Free on XBOX LIVE

Ufc 141 free on xbox live dashboard

1.) Download the UFC app on Xbox live Marketplace

2) Click purchase UFC 141 Lesnar vs. Overeem

3) total is $0

4) Confirm purchase and now you have 141 for next week

Saw this on slickdeals, thanks antonio123!

UFC 141 not working in EU.. i use my gold usa account for UFC program but still doesnt let me to download or stream it.. i guess its only US..

[quote name='blueweltall']Already been posted a couple times by me but just so every get a chance:

3) total is $0

Saw this on slickdeals, thanks antonio123![/QUOTE]

Is this for everyone or the Beta people as my UFC app seems to have disappeared from my dashboard and I cannot seem to find it in the app store to redownload it.

[quote name='blueweltall']Already been posted a couple times by me but just so every get a chance:

3) total is $0

This is great, but the only draw back is that you have to provide some form of payment information (Paypal, Credit Card or Pre-paid code).

3) total is $0

ive heard this is only free for the first 25,000 downloads so download it quick!

[quote name='dwb6']ive heard this is only free for the first 25,000 downloads so download it quick![/QUOTE]

Lame, it was not working for me earlier and now it says it is sold out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back