List of all free Xbox Live Marketplace content

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='lazyNeighbour']Too bad, but thanks for the answer.

Also another question about this add. I can see there are 4 different themes, I've got to download only one(with orange Civic on the right) how do I get all of them?[/QUOTE]

Well with the three different colored Verizon phones, you had to use a second and third account and 2-controller the button onto your main account.

Free ad themes are usually listed on the marketplace under "newest themes" though so idk.

[quote name='lazyNeighbour']Too bad, but thanks for the answer.

Also another question about this add. I can see there are 4 different themes, I've got to download only one(with orange Civic on the right) how do I get all of them?[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure there is only one theme. I think it is just showing multiple pictures.

As for the Honda avatar shirts. They are US only. Sometimes avatar items will work in multiple regions.

[quote name='hammurabi1337']Free ad themes are usually listed on the marketplace under "newest themes" though so idk.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, you can easily find themes and gamer pics without going through the ads. Many times they will be available before ads even start showing up.

On your Xbox go to games -> browse games -> extras. Then go to either Themes or Gamer Pics and sort by release date. Lots of free themes and gamer pics.

[quote name='KurtCobain']H87VG-DMDCJ-2F48Y-YGRCX-HQ7M4

Halo 4 shirt (female) that came with the controller.[/QUOTE]

Oh hey Kurt Cobain lol!

[quote name='KurtCobain']H87VG-DMDCJ-2F48Y-YGRCX-HQ7M4

Halo 4 shirt (female) that came with the controller.[/QUOTE]

Used it for my wife's avatar. Thanks a ton!

Dead Space 3 - N7 Armor

In honor of the release of the Dead Space 3 demo, we’re announcing a very cool in-game bonus for fans of Mass Effect and Dead Space.
To get the N7 armor you simply need to have played Mass Effect 3. Here are the instructions on how to get your very own N7 armor for Xbox 360, Playstation 3, and PC:
■Play Mass Effect 3 and make sure you have a save file.
■Purchase and play the full game of Dead Space 3.
■Equip N7 armor and look awesome!
Don't forget to check out the Dead Space 3 demo on Xbox 360 and Playstation 3.
this information from the site deadspace.com

[quote name='alarma']Dead Space 3 - N7 Armor

this information from the site deadspace.com[/QUOTE] On that subject, as Ryuukishi pointed out to me, play the Dead Space 3 whole demo in co-op and receive an in game weapon in the full game.

Incredible Crew: Season 1 - Pancake Genie

Free Cadillac ATS Avatar Prop

Look for a Cadillac ad on the dashboard. Appears to be US only.

thumblg.png

[quote name='zarda1']Shouldn't be hard since I only have Cadillac ads on my dashboard. Thanks![/QUOTE]

As soon as you think that they'll vanish... happened to me with Verizon ads :roll:

[quote name='hammurabi1337']As soon as you think that they'll vanish... happened to me with Verizon ads :roll:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, had Cadillac adds for a while, now i get nothing but Progressive adds. haha

Try using other accounts if you are having problems finding certain ads. I have a few Xbox Live accounts. I often find completely different ads on my free accounts compared to my main Gold account.

Ads that currently have avatar freebies:

Cadillac
State Farm
Chase Liquid
Slim Jim
Honda
Turtle Beach
Verizon
Ford

The free Karaoke game (in the apps section) has 3 avatar awards.

[quote name='jdawgg76']On that subject, as Ryuukishi pointed out to me, play the Dead Space 3 whole demo in co-op and receive an in game weapon in the full game.[/QUOTE]

that's not true. you get a stasis pack for completing the demo single OR coop. playing coop won't get you anything extra, just tried it.

Bleach Episode 279 is free to watch on the zune marketplace. You can watch the full episode through the usual 1 minute preview. Don't know why it's like that, but for fans of the show or anyone that was curious it's a good way to kill close to a half hour.

Posted by tylerh1701 in the XBL deals thread :

[quote name='tylerh1701']Play Wordament for free via your browser and earn achievements.

If you don't know what Wordament is, it was an awesome WP exclusive Boggle-style game that was recently ported to iOS.

http://majornelson.com/2013/01/31/wordament-web-beta/[/QUOTE]

They've been adding extra languages throughout the afternoon, so the multilingual achievement is obtainable. Just need another ~55 games to finish the achievements.

[quote name='CodeTrader']Do No Harm: Season 1 - Pilot

Southie Rules: Season 1 - Bill Roulette
[/QUOTE]

Ugh. You had to go and mention "Do No Harm", I keep hoping it's just a bad dream that such a show exists while so many good ones keep getting canned.

It's like they took the villain from that one season (4?) of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, made her a plain human and produced a show out of it. :puke:

Which isn't to nullify your contribution in any way, the show obviously just rubs me very wrong.

[quote name='Sanges99']Ugh. You had to go and mention "Do No Harm", I keep hoping it's just a bad dream that such a show exists while so many good ones keep getting canned.[/QUOTE]

I'm still mad about My Own Worst Enemy getting cancelled and now they have a show with a LOT of the same stuff in it.

[quote name='GinsuVictim']I'm still mad about My Own Worst Enemy getting cancelled and now they have a show with a LOT of the same stuff in it.[/QUOTE]

This will get cancelled too. Maybe if they just stuck with a show they'd do better. Every year they have all these new start-ups that last half a season.

Nearly everything on television makes me sad. It's either "laugh at this guy" or "pretend to favor this person over the other" or "half-hearted attempt to make a show which is similar to five other shows you've heard of." It's all very stupid, which is why I don't watch it. =\

[quote name='GinsuVictim']I'm still mad about My Own Worst Enemy getting cancelled and now they have a show with a LOT of the same stuff in it.[/QUOTE]

YES. Christian Slater and his new-show curse. Honestly, I thought that show was getting silly in an almost literal sense by the end of its run but again, who knows if they had time to plan for its demise and wrote it that way purposely or else they were caught by surprise and could have redeemed it.

[quote name='Blade']Nearly everything on television makes me sad. It's either "laugh at this guy" or "pretend to favor this person over the other" or "half-hearted attempt to make a show which is similar to five other shows you've heard of." It's all very stupid, which is why I don't watch it. =\[/QUOTE]

There's some decent TV out there--but man is it hard to find. (Idiot Abroad, Archer, Justified, Psych, The Following, & Raising Hope come to mind off the top of my head.)

that would be amazing if someone actually had the time to keep an uptodate freeb OP. how awesome would that be. that way we wouldnt have to go thru 1000s of chat posts like the one i just posted

[quote name='CodeTrader']Try using other accounts if you are having problems finding certain ads. I have a few Xbox Live accounts. I often find completely different ads on my free accounts compared to my main Gold account.

Ads that currently have avatar freebies:

Cadillac
State Farm
Chase Liquid
Slim Jim
Honda
Turtle Beach
Verizon
Ford

The free Karaoke game (in the apps section) has 3 avatar awards.[/QUOTE]

If you download it with an alternate account can you access it with your main account? I downloaded the skittles free theme and prop with another account but it doesn't show up for my main account.

[quote name='AlphaQSilly']If you download it with an alternate account can you access it with your main account? I downloaded the skittles free theme and prop with another account but it doesn't show up for my main account.[/QUOTE]

only themes/gamerpics work if you download it from your alt account. props/avatar stuff won't work. i wish it did because i have halo golden armor on my alt account and i want it in my main account!

[quote name='AlphaQSilly']If you download it with an alternate account can you access it with your main account? I downloaded the skittles free theme and prop with another account but it doesn't show up for my main account.[/QUOTE]

Avatar items can only be used with the account that they were download with.

If you find the ads on another account, go to that ad and then log out of that account and log into your main account to download the avatar items.

[quote name='CodeTrader']Avatar items can only be used with the account that they were download with.

If you find the ads on another account, go to that ad and then log out of that account and log into your main account to download the avatar items.[/QUOTE]

I'd guess that only works within region though, attempting to get the Honda Avatar gear from my UK account with that method just gets me a generic "There is a problem with Xbox Live" message when I hit download

Contests & Free Stuff - Video game related contests (and others of interest to the community) shall be posted here. This includes contests run by CAG and other websites. Please post any free offers here too.
NO BEGGING FOR FREE STUFF - ONLY POST CONTESTS AND AVAILABLE FREEBIES

seriously people keep your chatter in this forum game related

[quote name='BudzMcGee']Looking at the rewards for this month... this you would get the reward for "buying" 7 of the various free shows on Xbox Live?[/QUOTE]

Possably, worth a shot to try. Four free ones on the previous page. hopefully three more pop up before the offer is over.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Free Flash T-Shirt for your avatar and Injustice DLC
thumbm.png

https://injustice.dccomics.com/

You have to vote on both matches, then you'll be eligible for the Tee and some DLC for the game.

Credit goes to Trader at Themexbox.com
http://www.themexbox.com/forum/index.php?topic=4851.0[/QUOTE]

Looks like you have to connect to Facebook for it. Kind of annoying, but will probably do it later. Flash shirt is kinda cool...

[quote name='dungonmaster316']said code not found when i choose the avatar/theme section[/QUOTE]

Same here... maybe they ran out of codes, let's just hope they'll restock...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back