List of all free Xbox Live Marketplace content

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='GinsuVictim']It didn't say anything, it just didn't give me a code.[/QUOTE]

You have to sign in with facebook then pick what you want the theme/avatar or dlc skin then once you do that you have to like the page.

[quote name='draven1089']You have to sign in with facebook then pick what you want the theme/avatar or dlc skin then once you do that you have to like the page.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I did that. It messes up and doesn't give a code at that point.

[quote name='xXTwilightXx']i got the same thing. "code could not be found" what of B$ is this[/QUOTE]

I was having the same problem. Just got it to work. theres a fix listed in the other post that isn't quite clear. I'll tell you what I did tho.

At this point you've probably already granted permission to the contest app.

First, go thru the motions for voting till you get to the point of choosing your free content and select dlc.

Next open a new window, go to facebooks apps management and remove the contest app.

Now go back to the dlc window where you are suposed to like the page.

Be quick, like the page and make your selections but DO NOT select confirm.

Open a new window and in this new window go back to the contest page and begin to vote again. You should get a popup asking you to log into the app via facebook. login and re-grant the permission then go back to the window with the confirmation promt and finally select corfirm and you should then get your code.

You might want to bookmark the contest page as it with be quicker then bring up CAG and clicking thru links till you get there. Hope this helps out.

If those Flash shirts are in code form, can someone please grab one for me? I have tried all of the fixes and haven't been able to get a thing for three days. Thanks ahead of time!

[quote name='mechaduckzilla']I was having the same problem. Just got it to work. theres a fix listed in the other post that isn't quite clear. I'll tell you what I did tho.

At this point you've probably already granted permission to the contest app.

First, go thru the motions for voting till you get to the point of choosing your free content and select dlc.

Next open a new window, go to facebooks apps management and remove the contest app.

Now go back to the dlc window where you are suposed to like the page.

Be quick, like the page and make your selections but DO NOT select confirm.

Open a new window and in this new window go back to the contest page and begin to vote again. You should get a popup asking you to log into the app via facebook. login and re-grant the permission then go back to the window with the confirmation promt and finally select corfirm and you should then get your code.

You might want to bookmark the contest page as it with be quicker then bring up CAG and clicking thru links till you get there. Hope this helps out.[/QUOTE]

Finally worked for me.

Flash T-Shirt
XBLA
Male

Thanks, mechaduckzilla :applause:

[quote name='nCogNeato']Finally worked for me.

Flash T-Shirt
XBLA
Male

Thanks, mechaduckzilla :applause:[/QUOTE]

It did not work for me :( Really wanted a Flash shirt :/

for FLASH SHIRT
here is what i did .....on mine and my girlfriends account... pay attention...
have 3 windows open.. one with facebook and one on the promo website.. and another with the promo website

go into facebook and delete the app...

go to the website and like the page, accept the app and allow, ect (you might have to like unlike , ect to get the app window to pop up)

go back to the facebook tab and refresh and delete the app again..

go to the promo window and like the page... now you can select your choices... BEFORE YOU CLICK CONFIRM!!!! GO TO THE 2ND promo window and click like....

go to the 1st promo window click confirm... and the code should be there!

[quote name='canvasch']for FLASH SHIRT
here is what i did .....on mine and my girlfriends account... pay attention...
have 3 windows open.. one with facebook and one on the promo website.. and another with the promo website

go into facebook and delete the app...

go to the website and like the page, accept the app and allow, ect (you might have to like unlike , ect to get the app window to pop up)

go back to the facebook tab and refresh and delete the app again..

go to the promo window and like the page... now you can select your choices... BEFORE YOU CLICK CONFIRM!!!! GO TO THE 2ND promo window and click like....

go to the 1st promo window click confirm... and the code should be there![/QUOTE]

How I can delete the facebook app? I cant find the app.

[quote name='Lukam']How I can delete the facebook app? I cant find the app.[/QUOTE]

i think you go into my account on facebook.... and then go into the apps section, i believe it's on the left tool bar.

[quote name='canvasch']i think you go into my account on facebook.... and then go into the apps section, i believe it's on the left tool bar.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, i tried everything and its appear this message: "Sorry... code not found". I tried on 3 different browsers (IE, Chrome, Firefox) and nothing :(.

I already had my two codes, the method was to get a shirt to flash to a friend.

[quote name='Drunken Wisdom']Got 14th from bottom, thanks![/QUOTE]

Tried a few with Z as the last letter, but it looks like they've mostly been used. Thanks anyway.

[quote name='bear489']Dunwall City Trials is free for Dishonored. Never mind mistake.[/QUOTE]

What's your region? cuz on mine it shows 400msp the video is free. my region is US.

I apologize if anyone has posted this before in this thread, but it is just so large it is very hard to keep track of what was mentioned or not... Anyways I was just on the Pinball FX2 page and saw that the there are a few freebies on there.

Full Game - FX2

Marvel Avengers Chronicles

Plants vs. Zombie Table

I apologize if the last two are trials, unlike the other themed tables they do not state they are trials in the title. As for the full game, I am unable to put in a direct link, it is located on the second page.

[quote name='MochaRaf']I apologize if anyone has posted this before in this thread, but it is just so large it is very hard to keep track of what was mentioned or not... Anyways I was just on the Pinball FX2 page and saw that the there are a few freebies on there.

Full Game - FX2

Marvel Avengers Chronicles

Plants vs. Zombie Table

I apologize if the last two are trials, unlike the other themed tables they do not state they are trials in the title. As for the full game, I am unable to put in a direct link, it is located on the second page.[/QUOTE]

They are indeed trials, I grabbed them a tad earlier when I was playing FX2 hoping they weren't.

[quote name='Dagolara']They are indeed trials, I grabbed them a tad earlier when I was playing FX2 hoping they weren't.[/QUOTE]

Aww shucks, I was hoping they weren't. Well thank you for confirming that, I am currently traveling so I didn't have access to my xbox to test it out.

[quote name='bear489']Statefarm avatar shirt plus free karaoke game on the dashboard ad.[/QUOTE]

What country ? :)

Usa. The karaoke game is free to download but when I played it, it only has 5 free songs and the rest you have to pay a fee to use.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='bear489']Usa. The karaoke game is free to download but when I played it, it only has 5 free songs and the rest you have to pay a fee to use.[/QUOTE]

True, there is a fee to access all the songs but you do not have to in order to earn cheivos and avatar awards. There are 3 peices of a microphone avatar outfit. Its kindof meh but free is free. Also you dont have to actually sing to level up and unlock them but it would probably go quicker. And the 5 free songs change daily for the most part. One more thing, its techically an app, not a game. In case anyone downloads it, it wiil be in apps, not games.

It looks like there is a 'free' game from the Kinnect Sports Gems each week. I saw an ad on my dashboard, but you may have to dig around Games and/or Kinnect Central to find it.
Take on new missions with Kinect Sports Gems. This week, play 3-Point Contest for free and test your skills in Ski Race, Darts v. Zombies, Reaction Rally, Field Goal Contest and Prize Driver! http://xbx.lv/12JVsAE
Enjoy!

Those are trials and I saw this a week ago and made the mistake of thinking they were free although that's what it showed in the dashboard and I was charge 200(?) MSP each and I don't even own a damn Kinect

[quote name='sickle']FREE Coke cap code (US):
6JMM76P-VVXW4JX

Redeemable on mycokerewards.com
Please post when redeemed :D[/QUOTE]

Redeemed for 3 points. Thanks.

[quote name='iRandom']Those are trials and I saw this a week ago and made the mistake of thinking they were free although that's what it showed in the dashboard and I was charge 200(?) MSP each and I don't even own a damn Kinect[/QUOTE]

From what I have seen it is free for the game of the week. I presently have been playing the Ski game - current freebie - and it didn't charge me anything. I did take a look at one of the other Kinnect Sports Gems and was given the standard prompt showing it would cost points so I backed out.

While I have been playing free, there are a TON of times it pushes the purchase of this game and the other Kinnect Sports Gems. You also don't get to keep the achievements without buying the game - one of the many ways it nudges you to purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back