List of all free Xbox Live Marketplace content

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='TheCarsForever']From what I have seen it is free for the game of the week. I presently have been playing the Ski game - current freebie - and it didn't charge me anything. I did take a look at one of the other Kinnect Sports Gems and was given the standard prompt showing it would cost points so I backed out.

While I have been playing free, there are a TON of times it pushes the purchase of this game and the other Kinnect Sports Gems. You also don't get to keep the achievements without buying the game - one of the many ways it nudges you to purchase.[/QUOTE]

They are just week long trials though. After the week is up you can't play them anymore.​

[quote name='CodeTrader']

They are just week long trials though. After the week is up you can't play them anymore.​
[/QUOTE]

You are definitely correct - sorry I wasn't clear about that. While the Kinnect Sports games are fun, you can be 'done' with many of them in a week. :cool:

Sorry about an off topic question but I've searched and couldn't find the info elsewhere. Is there a free/CAG deal thread for wii u market stuff? I just found out F-zero was $.30 and I missed other games. Is there any type of free game or code thread going on for the other consoles like this awesome thread.

[quote name='edoubledeezy']Sorry about an off topic question but I've searched and couldn't find the info elsewhere. Is there a free/CAG deal thread for wii u market stuff? I just found out F-zero was $.30 and I missed other games. Is there any type of free game or code thread going on for the other consoles like this awesome thread.[/QUOTE]

There's a deal thread here: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=336159
Not sure about a Wii U code drop or free stuff thread, though.

[quote name='GinsuVictim']You can watch the recent release "Stolen" this weekend for free via the Xbox Video (formerly Zune) app.[/QUOTE]

I watched the trailer on XBL last night and had a good laugh because they never finished it. Near the end, the text cutaway when they say "Nicholas Cage" and the title of the movie, the graphics effects are there, but the text isn't. Whoops... maybe the keyboard got stolen.

[quote name='sp00ge']I watched the trailer on XBL last night and had a good laugh because they never finished it. Near the end, the text cutaway when they say "Nicholas Cage" and the title of the movie, the graphics effects are there, but the text isn't. Whoops... maybe the keyboard got stolen.[/QUOTE]

Maybe the text was "stolen" :lol:

Thanks for mentioning Stolen was free, I ignored the ad on the dash. Decided to watch it yesterday morning, it wasn't the worst Nicholas Cage film I've seen.

Free Ford Mustang avatar items - Ad on dashboard - Using US tag

Ford Mustang Shirt
Ford Mustang Ball Cap
Ford Mustang Driver Suit
Ford Mustang Blue Shelby - Prop
Ford Mustang Black Boss - Prop

There's an ad on the dashboard that says "Duck in for Free Shows". If you go to that ad it will take you to another screen that says "Duck Dynasty Season 3 Sale + Free Seasons 1 & 2".

Prices haven't changed to free yet, but it is something to keep an eye on. Maybe they just put the ad up too early.

I'm not sure if this will be free only through the dashboard (like Stolen) or if you can get it from Xbox.com too.

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/TVShow/Duck-Dynasty/18fab612-1486-4759-a980-e0f5a5c0188f

[quote name='CodeTrader']There's an ad on the dashboard that says "Duck in for Free Shows". If you go to that ad it will take you to another screen that says "Duck Dynasty Season 3 Sale + Free Seasons 1 & 2".

Prices haven't changed to free yet, but it is something to keep an eye on. Maybe they just put the ad up too early.

I'm not sure if this will be free only through the dashboard (like Stolen) or if you can get it from Xbox.com too.

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/TVShow/Duck-Dynasty/18fab612-1486-4759-a980-e0f5a5c0188f[/QUOTE]

Probably a little late, but I got Stolen for free using the Zune software.

[quote name='Michael Essien']Not sure if this is worldwide, but in the UK if you watch the die hard advert on the dashboard you can get a free van avatar prop and t-shirt[/QUOTE]

Italy as well ;)

Free "21 & over" (a movie) avatar undies on Canada dashboard. Doesn't work on US accounts. I tried the 2 controller trick. Probably only works for Canada.

thumblg.png

Damn I hope this comes to the US that's just funny as fuck

[quote name='CodeTrader']Free "21 & over" (a movie) avatar undies on Canada dashboard. Doesn't work on US accounts. I tried the 2 controller trick. Probably only works for Canada.

thumblg.png
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='CodeTrader']Free "21 & over" (a movie) avatar undies on Canada dashboard. Doesn't work on US accounts. I tried the 2 controller trick. Probably only works for Canada.

thumblg.png
[/QUOTE]
I so want my avatar to rock this in kinect sports, anyone know how to get you avatar gear to show in kinect sports 2?

Going to update the list again guys. Its been about two years since i made the whole theme list. I'm gonna have a big overhaul and add loads of new free avatar items + full games + even more themes, stay tuned ;)

[quote name='Michael Essien']Going to update the list again guys. Its been about two years since i made the whole theme list. I'm gonna have a big overhaul and add loads of new free avatar items + full games + even more themes, stay tuned ;)[/QUOTE]

Cool, thanks for doing that. Just a heads though, the links for for the Nike shirt and wristband both lead to the oops page. Are these still attainable by any other means?

[quote name='Michael Essien']Going to update the list again guys. Its been about two years since i made the whole theme list. I'm gonna have a big overhaul and add loads of new free avatar items + full games + even more themes, stay tuned ;)[/QUOTE]
Thanks for doing this!

[quote name='Michael Essien']Full Game list updated[/QUOTE]
I have noticed that the Intel game link is the same as the Kinect Party.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back