List of all free Xbox Live Marketplace content

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just playing the demo for Virtua Fighter 5 FS and it unlocks a gamerpic at the main menu. Thought it was worth posting as you wont find it through the normal gamerpic hunting method.

[quote name='Takusho']
There is another free Honda shirt in the Avatar Marketplace. These are different from the first batch in the Ad, so have fun~

Male
http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/P...ar-Shirt/00000008-4d18-0281-cdf1-b49858570a6b

Female
http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/P...ar-Shirt/00000008-46b5-b262-c90a-fe8858570a6b
[/QUOTE]

The links for these stopped working a few days ago. They seem to be working again.

In case you all missed it, these are different shirts.

thumblg.png

thumblg.png

[quote name='nCogNeato']I had read long ago they were going to add compatibility for the Kinect camera. Did that never happen?[/QUOTE]

my brother has played totem ball with kinect so it should have compatability

[quote name='CodeTrader']The links for these stopped working a few days ago. They seem to be working again.

In case you all missed it, these are different shirts.

thumblg.png

thumblg.png
[/QUOTE]

Damn, not working for me...

[quote name='EarthBoundX5']Damn, not working for me...[/QUOTE]

I guess they removed it again. It will probably be available via an ad on the US dashboard just like the other Honda shirts. I haven't seen a new Honda ad yet though.

I did not see the "Karaoke" application on the 1st post list. It is actually a game by Inis (same studio as Lips) where you can sing songs using your avatar on stage. Even with a silver account works and all the achievements are doable.

[quote name='largon']my brother has played totem ball with kinect so it should have compatability[/QUOTE]

Just tried it with the kinect, It still requires the xbox live vision camera to play.

[quote name='mechaduckzilla']Just tried it with the kinect, It still requires the xbox live vision camera to play.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunate. Thanks for confirming.

[quote name='nCogNeato']Unfortunate. Thanks for confirming.[/QUOTE]

Its rather odd i tried it on his console after i replied mabey they pulled the update?

[quote name='CodeTrader']Free "21 & over" (a movie) avatar undies on Canada dashboard. Doesn't work on US accounts. I tried the 2 controller trick. Probably only works for Canada.

thumblg.png
[/QUOTE]
21-and-over-trailer-1.jpg

Has to be one for us too its an American movie. best underwear ever?

The new honda shirts are now part of the dash ad, saw the dancing avatar ad and they had the new shirts on. the old shirts are still available too in case anyone missed them.

Found an Ad on the US dashboard for a free marine avatar shirt. Click the ad then just click the requirements tab on the top then the next tab up to the 4th tab to unlock the avatar shirt, the shirts black with the marine symbol on it.

[quote name='synsinsyn']Found an Ad on the US dashboard for a free marine avatar shirt. Click the ad then just click the requirements tab on the top then the next tab up to the 4th tab to unlock the avatar shirt, the shirts black with the marine symbol on it.[/QUOTE]

They want to recruit youngins, so use/make an account for an 18yo old to get it to show up easier. Seemed to work that way for me. Used the 2 controler trick, duh. For those that don't know. Log into the young account and refresh till the ad apears if it doesn't show right away. Enter the ad. While in the ad use a second controller to sign into the account you want the item to go to or your main account. Log off the younger account and the grab the item.

[quote name='scarsofthumper']
aQjMnIol.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Saw the ad and checked it out to see if there was anything being offered and it just took me to the interwebs. Hmmm....gonna haveta go recheck this out.

Thanks guys

[quote name='r3dreck']Sup'd to be free? if not I'll jump on it.[/QUOTE]

Yes it is meant to be free. Previously Nuketown and Nuketown Zombies were preorder bonuses, they were recently announced to be Free (for Nuketown) and 400MSP (for Nuketown Zombies) and available for all.

[quote name='BudzMcGee']Starcraft II Heart of the Swarm ad is out there has a free avatar shirt.[/QUOTE]

TOTAL BS, I had the ad on my dashboard before I knew it contained an avatar item; now that I know it has one, its not shown up whatsoever...typical...I blame the Kinect and its brain scanning witchcraft, intentionally trying to keep me from anything free :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back