List of all free Xbox Live Marketplace content

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='EarthBoundX5']TOTAL BS, I had the ad on my dashboard before I knew it contained an avatar item; now that I know it has one, its not shown up whatsoever...typical...I blame the Kinect and its brain scanning witchcraft, intentionally trying to keep me from anything free :lol:[/QUOTE]
I had the same thing happen to myself. Just do a search for Starcraft and see if it reads that your looking for info. Once your Kinect realizes that you want Starcraft, the add should pop.

It did for me sooooo......:D

The "Tomb Raider" page on Facebook has 2 limited-time offers, both expiring on Friday, March 22nd ...
-
Free theme pack for everyone!
599130_10151378809936158_1586328757_n.jpg

-
Free Lara Croft outfit for female avatars only!
576785_10151378804941158_1060767261_n.png

See the "Limited Offer!" messages on their FB wall for links to generate your unique 5x5 code(s). If you're a guy and you REALLY want to wear Lara's threads, simply re-create your avatar beforehand as a female, with the only real restriction being no facial hair. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Cornelius']The "Tomb Raider" page on Facebook has 2 limited-time offers, both expiring on Friday, March 22nd ...
-

-

See the "Limited Offer!" messages on their FB wall for links to generate your unique 5x5 code(s). If you're a guy and you REALLY want to wear Lara's threads, simply re-create your avatar beforehand as a female, with the only real restriction being no facial hair. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Niceness. Got the theme for me and the outfit for my lovely ladies Avatar.

Thanks for the find on this.

[quote name='BamNanas']Is it a Xbox theme?[/QUOTE]

Yes it is. Haven't checked if it's a Premium Theme though. The file size is 4,29 MB.

[quote name='Cornelius']The "Tomb Raider" page on Facebook has 2 limited-time offers, both expiring on Friday, March 22nd ...
-

-

See the "Limited Offer!" messages on their FB wall for links to generate your unique 5x5 code(s). If you're a guy and you REALLY want to wear Lara's threads, simply re-create your avatar beforehand as a female, with the only real restriction being no facial hair. :lol:[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the heads up

[quote name='EarthBoundX5']TOTAL BS, I had the ad on my dashboard before I knew it contained an avatar item; now that I know it has one, its not shown up whatsoever...typical...I blame the Kinect and its brain scanning witchcraft, intentionally trying to keep me from anything free :lol:[/QUOTE]

Ugh, same. Thanks for the heads up though.

Get Ready for UFC 158
First five episodes (Countdown to UFC 158: St-Pierre vs. Diaz, Matt Serra vs. Georges St-Pierre UFC ® 83, Nick Diaz vs. Marius Zaromskis Strikeforce Miami, Carlos Condit vs. Dan Hardy UFC 120, Johny Hendricks vs. Jon Fitch UFC 141) are free.

[quote name='Hawaiian']Yes it is. Haven't checked if it's a Premium Theme though. The file size is 4,29 MB.[/QUOTE]

It definitely looks to be premium

[quote name='Rusty23']Get Ready for UFC 158
First five episodes (Countdown to UFC 158: St-Pierre vs. Diaz, Matt Serra vs. Georges St-Pierre UFC ® 83, Nick Diaz vs. Marius Zaromskis Strikeforce Miami, Carlos Condit vs. Dan Hardy UFC 120, Johny Hendricks vs. Jon Fitch UFC 141) are free.[/QUOTE]

Sweet! Thanks op, I knew I could watch them for free before the fight but never knew they are available for download. If you happen to find links to more free fights on future ppvs please keep on posting them here, you cant ever have enough free fights. :D

[quote name='scarsofthumper']It definitely looks to be premium[/QUOTE]

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Its not. I already checked it out.[/QUOTE]

There's more than one background image--doesn't that technically qualify as "premium"?

I thought it was just the single background (graywash) but when I was in the System Menu, transferring some files to a USB, I noticed there was another (forest in flames).

[quote name='Sanges99']There's more than one background image--doesn't that technically qualify as "premium"?

I thought it was just the single background (graywash) but when I was in the System Menu, transferring some files to a USB, I noticed there was another (forest in flames).[/QUOTE]

I always thought that premium meant when checking your friends list that there were backgrounds that differed from the generic ones. In this, there's fog near their feet. Granted, I don't think I've used any non-premium ones since the old dashboard where it had those generic white towers.

Either way, nice theme and worth picking up, imo. Although I really need to get a modern widescreen TV as the logo in the upper left reads "B RAIDER".

[quote name='Royal High Knight']

XP earned for this week only will carry over into the full game.[/QUOTE]

Download the Gears of War: Judgment OverRun Demo. XP earned carries over to the final game if you purchase and play Judgment in the first week following release.

Only if you buy them full game in the first week of release according to the demos description.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']:roll: That's exactly what I wrote.[/QUOTE]

"XP earned for this week only will carry over into the full game." Is what you wrote, completely omitting the part where you have to purchase the full game and play it this week for the XP to carry over.

According to the ingame text, if you do not play the full retail copy of the game by the 29th, you will lose any XP you earned playing the demo.

updated the Themes section, thought it better to resort rather than endlessly note all Themes not accessible via xbox.com

EDIT: Looks like some DLC are missing still...added Ace Combat 6 - F-14D -HALLOWEEN-
EDIT 2: All of the other BulletWitch DLC are only 20msp...don't know how long its been like that, but figured it might be worth mentioning...
EDIT 3: Added A BUNCH of Forza DLC...
Forza Motorsport 3 - AutoWeek Car Show Sample
Forza Motorsport 3 - Community Choice Classics Sample
Forza Motorsport 3 - Forza Ultimate - Sample
Forza Motorsport 3 - Jalopnik Sample Car
Forza Motorsport 3 - The Exotic Car Sample
Forza Motorsport 3 - World Class Sample

Forza Motorsport 4 - 1973 AMC Gremlin X
Forza Motorsport 4 - 2011 Aston Martin Cygnet
Forza Motorsport 4 - 2011 Citroen DS4
Forza Motorsport 4 - 2011 Wiesmann GT MF5
Forza Motorsport 4 - 2012 Chrysler 300 SRT8
Forza Motorsport 4 - 2012 Scion tC
Forza Motorsport 4 - 2013 Lexus GS350 F Sport

Forza Horizon - 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air
Forza Horizon - 1966 Ford Country Squire
Forza Horizon - 1971 AMC Javelin-AMX
Forza Horizon - 1995 Ford Mustang Cobra R
Forza Horizon - 1998 Nissan R390
Forza Horizon - 2012 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Forza Horizon - Honda Challenge Car Pack
Forza Horizon - Season Pass: 2006 Lamborghini Miura Concept
EDIT 4: Added a couple Guitar Hero WT DLC and expanded the GH5 National Anthems Pack...
EDIT 5: ...oh no...fixed for now, but a new sorting/organization needs to be done...I'm going to make sub groups for games with more than 2/3 free DLC items to save on characters that way...also, we should consider removing old Themes that cant be accessed (but I'm not going to remove anything without group consent)
The text that you have entered is too long (100036 characters). Please shorten it to 100000 characters long.
EDIT 6: Added some SSFIV DLC
Super Street Fighter IV - Ultra Costume Catalog 1
Super Street Fighter IV - Ultra Costume Catalog 2
Super Street Fighter IV - SSFIV Update Kit
EDIT 6: Wow, don't really understand this...but this DLC costs 75msp...thats sure to fuck up spending your points, lmao
EDIT 7: I CANT STOP! Added Assassin's Creed, Mass Effect 3 and SoulCalibur V DLC...
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - Animus Project Update 1.0
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - Animus Project Update 2.0
Assassin's Creed Revelations - Mediterranean Traveler Map Pack Trial
Assassin's Creed III - Language Pack – Brazilian Portuguese
Mass Effect 3 - Citadel (2 of 2)
Mass Effect 3 - Earth Multiplayer Expansion
Mass Effect 3 - Extended Cut
Mass Effect 3 - Rebellion Multiplayer Expansion
Mass Effect 3 - Reckoning Multiplayer Expansion
Mass Effect 3 - Resurgence Multiplayer Expansion
Mass Effect 3 - Retaliation Multiplayer Expansion
SoulCalibur V - Catalog 1
SoulCalibur V - Cepheus Compatibility Pack 1
SoulCalibur V - Cepheus Compatibility Pack 2
SoulCalibur V - Cepheus Compatibility Pack 3
SoulCalibur V - Cepheus Compatibility Pack 4
SoulCalibur V - Cepheus Compatibility Pack 5
SoulCalibur V - Cepheus Compatibility Pack 6
SoulCalibur V - Cepheus Compatibility Pack 7
SoulCalibur V - Cepheus Compatibility Pack 8
SoulCalibur V - Music Catalog
...and crap...
The text that you have entered is too long (101155 characters). Please shorten it to 100000 characters long.
EDIT 8: To free up post space, I removed all hyperlinks from Themes inaccessible via xbox.com. I don't know if anyone was keeping a off site copy of anything, but I backed up all links here (although anyone could just look at the wiki history).

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='EarthBoundX5']updated the Themes section, thought it better to resort rather than endlessly note all Themes not accessible via xbox.com
...also, we should consider removing old Themes that cant be accessed (but I'm not going to remove anything without group consent)
[/QUOTE]

If it's stuff that's no longer accessible by any means, there's really no reason to have it in the OP.

Also, thanks for doing the dirty work in the OP--even if I never check it anymore since I tend to keep on-top of the on-going conversation. I do my best to maintain the "watercooler" Points & Subscriptions thread and never get any acknowledgement of the effort, so I wanted you to know that it's appreciated. :applause:

[quote name='COLDblood']The Windows 8 " Things that do two things " ad on the Xbox dashboard (USA) has a free avatar mullet.

vru15u.png
[/QUOTE]

was about to post

[quote name='COLDblood']The Windows 8 " Things that do two things " ad on the Xbox dashboard (USA) has a free avatar mullet.

vru15u.png
[/QUOTE]

Awesome! I've been waiting for this mullet since I seen the mullet from Coors on a UK account! I'm off to find this ad! Thanks!

[quote name='Outrun9']Awesome! I've been waiting for this mullet since I seen the mullet from Coors on a UK account! I'm off to find this ad! Thanks![/QUOTE]

You're looking for advisement with a solid color background (green, blue, purple, ect.) and a plain white image featuring an El Camino, mullet, platypus, keytar, or spork. After that, click through the five options to claim your mullet and be entered into a sweepstakes. =)

[quote name='Sanges99']If it's stuff that's no longer accessible by any means, there's really no reason to have it in the OP.

Also, thanks for doing the dirty work in the OP--even if I never check it anymore since I tend to keep on-top of the on-going conversation. I do my best to maintain the "watercooler" Points & Subscriptions thread and never get any acknowledgement of the effort, so I wanted you to know that it's appreciated. :applause:[/QUOTE]
Alright, and thanks alot, I really don't mind fixing up the OP; besides, I recommend this thread to people that I know will never read a single reply post, so it kinda matters if the OP is missing stuff.

its a broken signup, everytime i try it keeps telling me registration failed

edit: it was succesful once i made a new ign account

[quote name='Outrun9']Awesome! I've been waiting for this mullet since I seen the mullet from Coors on a UK account! I'm off to find this ad! Thanks![/QUOTE]

It appears to be slightly different compared to the one they gave out in the UK on a Coors ad.

thumblg.png
thumblg.png

Scroll through your xbox 360 ads on loading page find the evil dead and you'll get a nice section for downloads and free entry on facebook for some PSN stuffs (although Id figure this to be on a PS the irony). Enjoy fellow CAG'ers.

[quote name='DragonQuestLord']It gave me a code that was already used. Facebook offers almost always do. Is there a reason for that?[/QUOTE]

Because you most likely already did it on that profile. This prop is from last year.

Apparently, Square-Enix Japan is doing a Tomb Raider themed giveaway with some prizes, among which there are copies of Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light. You can give it a shot here: http://survivorisborn.jp/

Questions are tied both to a summary knowledge of the game and some basic survival tips (which you can easily Google :bouncy:). The only catch is that the entire site is in japanese and Google Translator doesn't seem to work (at least, it didn't work for me), but you can still copy & paste questions and answers to other online translators. I used this one and it worked as a charm: make sure you paste japanese text on the upper box and choose 日本語->英語 before pressing the button, translation will then appear in the lower box.

I only managed to answer 9 out of 10 questions correctly and got a code for Guardian of Light, maybe you will be able to enter some meatier sweepstakes if you score 10 out of 10, but I dunno if you'll need an actual japanese address in that case. Also, apparently the quiz can be taken multiple times as the prizes are available until stocks last, so feel free to try again and again to your heart's content! :D

That Tomb Raider Quiz is dead for me now, looks like the site is overloaded. It was loading super slow and I had to restart a few times due to it timing out but now I can't even start it up. Bummer as I would have liked to give Guardian of Light a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back