List of all free Xbox Live Marketplace content

Status
Not open for further replies.
Procrastination got the best of me and I ended up just 6 hours short of fulfilling the 20 hour game time punchcards
If anyone is willing to trade their avatar item, CML for it?
Also Wendy's yellow shirt on the dash

file.php

[quote name='chuckie88']That couch/sword & shield/football/blaster avatar animation is actually pretty cool, better than I thought it would be.[/QUOTE]
Yeah I know. When I redeemed it and it showed the dude sitting on the couch, I thought I wasted all that time for this. Then I dl'd it and was very surprised.

What was the punch card for that one? Was it the "play X amount of time in arcade games" or something like that? Because I'm pretty sure I more than completed it, but never received an email and the only punchcard on the rewards page now is one for buying videos to get 1000msp.

Yeah that was it...But like when they did the watch the presidential debates and get a free gold avatar suit. I sat through ALL of them even did the poll questions, and never received an email on that one.

[quote name='capybara554321']I know this is a dumb question but why dont they let you search for ads? It seems like it would be win win.[/QUOTE]

Why not let people keep going through countless ads in a tireless search? More ad revenue that way, I'd think.

did anyone post that gears of war judgement Dreadnought dlc map is free for limited time?

h t t p : / / m a rketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Dreadnought-DLC-Pack/18929e64-dc5a-498b-b207-004ac0ca3f2b?noSplash=1

sorry about the spaces but still cant post links yet.

sorry if someone else posted it.

thanks

[quote name='daryl1987']did anyone post that gears of war judgement Dreadnought dlc map is free for limited time?

h t t p : / / m a rketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Dreadnought-DLC-Pack/18929e64-dc5a-498b-b207-004ac0ca3f2b?noSplash=1

sorry about the spaces but still cant post links yet.

sorry if someone else posted it.

thanks[/QUOTE]

posted several times

Crimson Alliance is like Zen Pinball. The base is free, but to actually play you need to buy one of the 3 characters at 800 points each. (Or all 3 for 1200).

Been out for a while, and should be in the OP.

Edit: Ninja'D

[quote name='Razorleaf']posted several times[/QUOTE]

thanks i could not see it in the first post so mentioned it.

could the first poster add it to the list whilst its there?

thanks

[quote name='daryl1987']thanks i could not see it in the first post so mentioned it.

could the first poster add it to the list whilst its there?

thanks[/QUOTE]
I'm not discounting the need for the OP to be updated a little better, that's a relevant point, but I would like to also draw your attention to the following, for future reference, and if you're worried about reposting:

An always relevant Public Service Announcement:

[img-c=8652]30197[/img-c]
:whistle2:\"The More You Know... ;)

[quote name='Sanges99']I'm not discounting the need for the OP to be updated a little better, that's a relevant point, but I would like to also draw your attention to the following, for future reference, and if you're worried about reposting:

[/QUOTE]

So there it is! I always went up to the top search and it would go through the whole website, such a pain. Thanks!

[quote name='IamEvilHomer37']Crimson Alliance is currently free[/QUOTE]
Hasn't it always been free?

I'm pretty sure it's a freemium game.

Just saw the broom. Nice catch there.

Also, it seems that the new Resident Evil game has a Weapons Catalog and an Outfit free. Not sure what they do as I do not have the game but for future owners, it may either give something or just show what is available to find in game.

Cheers

[quote name='CodeTrader']Free Enchanted Broom Avatar Prop

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Enchanted-Broom/00001000-f7a6-8203-c497-7477425607f1[/QUOTE]
Getting a "glitch in the system" message when it tries to load the confirmation after clicking purchase. Maybe it wasn't supposed to be free and they're trying to pull / change the listing, or the system may be diverting resources to the new system announcement stream.

Edit: Purchase finally went through.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='D0RC']Any rewards for watching the next Xbox reveal on the Xbox?[/QUOTE]

Disappointment with Kinect focused Xbox (again) and always-on requirement?

lol just realized that stream is happening now. thought it was later

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='tokyostomp']So I just got Minecraft. How do the skin trial packs work. they limited time or give you a sampling of a few costumes in the pack?[/QUOTE]

they give you a few out of it

[quote name='tokyostomp']Disappointment with Kinect focused Xbox (again) and always-on requirement?

lol just realized that stream is happening now. thought it was later[/QUOTE]

The Kinect stuff is a bit disappointing, but at least it's included with the console from the start, now. Also, they confirmed it will NOT be always-on. Right after the stream ended, the after show came on and that was the first question the reporter asked. Luckily, we will be able to play single-player games offline. Many of the features will be useless without online, though.

[quote name='D0ugie']Hey again thanks a lot:applause: I did that and just received my code on xbox live while I was gaming.[/QUOTE]

you're welcome. Glad I could help! :bouncy:

Free DLC for Hitman absolution, FIFA 13, little big planet, Need for speed most wanted
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYbop9MXNlM

Go to Gameplanet.com create an account, on the video description is an addres that you can use
Go to "Mi cuenta"- "Historico Code Redeemer" and clic on the dlc you want PS3/360
My video is in spanish, but just see it and you can understand it

[quote name='lodreo']Free DLC for Hitman absolution, FIFA 13, little big planet, Need for speed most wanted

Go to Gameplanet.com create an account, on the video description is an addres that you can use
Go to "Mi cuenta"- "Historico Code Redeemer" and clic on the dlc you want PS3/360
My video is in spanish, but just see it and you can understand it[/QUOTE]

Thanks

but "Ya no hay mas codigos por el momento..." :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back