List of all free Xbox Live Marketplace content

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='EvilMe']Thanks

but "Ya no hay mas codigos por el momento..." :([/QUOTE]

AC is the only one that isnt avaible, all of the others are working:bouncy:

[quote name='lodreo']Free DLC for Hitman absolution, FIFA 13, little big planet, Need for speed most wanted
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYbop9MXNlM

Go to Gameplanet.com create an account, on the video description is an addres that you can use
Go to "Mi cuenta"- "Historico Code Redeemer" and clic on the dlc you want PS3/360
My video is in spanish, but just see it and you can understand it[/QUOTE]

Seems like there out of codes for now, thanks for the information though :)

thanks lodreo, i think they are indeed out of codes.. i tried to get hitman sniper, didn't realize there is a 24 hour wait if try to get one code..... so i gotta wait a day to check another.

[quote name='DERRANGED']After Earth ad popping up way more often. Same with wendys[/QUOTE]

After Earf showed up for me last night for the first time. Got my avatar spanx but holy hell does that movie look bad.

[quote name='lodreo']Free DLC for Hitman absolution, FIFA 13, little big planet, Need for speed most wanted

Go to Gameplanet.com create an account, on the video description is an addres that you can use
Go to "Mi cuenta"- "Historico Code Redeemer" and clic on the dlc you want PS3/360
My video is in spanish, but just see it and you can understand it[/QUOTE]

I tried a few of these things morning; all the codes start and end the same (example below); do I do something with the code to make it useable (i.e. they're 20 characters instead of 25), or does that mean they don't work?

All the codes start with: GPHS

And end with: CECOLX

[quote name='ArmyOfFun']After Earf showed up for me last night for the first time. Got my avatar spanx but holy hell does that movie look bad.[/QUOTE]

Same here, both just started showing up despite comments about them a month ago. I was actually starting to wonder if it was going to be the no-show "Evil Dead" ads all over again.

I wonder if its a regional thing, or some kind of gamertag rotation. I'm on the east coast (obv.), where are you, ArmyofFun?

[quote name='Sanges99']Same here, both just started showing up despite comments about them a month ago. I was actually starting to wonder if it was going to be the no-show "Evil Dead" ads all over again.

I wonder if its a regional thing, or some kind of gamertag rotation. I'm on the east coast (obv.), where are you, ArmyofFun?[/QUOTE]

Hmmm, it might be by Gamertag since I had mine a while ago (after i searched After Earth and Wendy's respectively). Both you and ArmyofFun have a "S" gamertag. I wonder if it is alpha centered for these ads?

Cheers

[quote name='daryl1987']thanks i could not see it in the first post so mentioned it.

could the first poster add it to the list whilst its there?

thanks[/QUOTE]

...um, first post is a wiki editable...on that note, who the fuck messed up the bulleted dlc list? Last I edited, it was perfect and clean... (EDIT: and whats up with all the
[*]s? * go at the end of DLC listings since not all free DLC from a game is gold exclusive... EDIT 2: I think I see what happened, someone must've just axed the formatting on the top few games...)

Anyways, about to add mentioned DLC and some other stuff just to hopefully prevent some of the recent repeat posts...

EDIT 3: Updated OP with a couple DLC, fixed DLC section, and rearranged and cleaned up full games section a bit...added a Freemium section, not sure if thats the right terminology for the games there, but I really didn't like them being in the Apps and Hubs Section. Unsure if where Kinect Party and Kinect Fun Labs should be between the two sections, and unsure if Happy Wars, Crash Course 2, AoE Online, and MS Flight should be in new Freemium section or just in full games section....

EDIT 4: Also, we're gonna need to do some more cleanup (specifically with long winded notes on some content), when I removed the links to all the delisted wallpapers and such, it gave us alot of breathing room, but I really don't want to see a repeat of my last big edit I did (where I ended up reaching the limit and had to begin the tough decision making process, lol)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Sanges99']Same here, both just started showing up despite comments about them a month ago. I was actually starting to wonder if it was going to be the no-show "Evil Dead" ads all over again.

I wonder if its a regional thing, or some kind of gamertag rotation. I'm on the east coast (obv.), where are you, ArmyofFun?[/QUOTE]

I got them for the first time 2 days ago. For the longest time it was only the texas chainsaw massacre, ontario tourism and mazda ads.

I'm hoping I don't have to tell you where I'm from.

[quote name='Sanges99']I wonder if its a regional thing, or some kind of gamertag rotation. I'm on the east coast (obv.), where are you, ArmyofFun?[/QUOTE]

I'm in Michigan. I'm guessing MS sells ads on a weekly basis and based on demographic info that they can discern and collect from XBL subscribers. The two weeks prior to After Earf's theatrical release will probably be when Columbia spends the biggest share of their ad budget and thus pay MS more for better and more frequent ad placement.

[quote name='in boston']I got them for the first time 2 days ago. For the longest time it was only the texas chainsaw massacre, ontario tourism and mazda ads.[/QUOTE]

The Mazda ads! That was all that was on my dashboard since before I was born.

hitman was the standalone lil minigame type thing.. Sniper Challenge...
Idk what was fifa....
AC3 is the Tyranny of King Washington DLC

Free DR Pepper 10 Can via coupon/voucher code when you pass the first challenge on DR Pepper 10 ad. Confirmed on US Dashboard. Passing the initiation only gives you theme pack and gamerpic. Am not sure if its premium, size is only 2 mb. Ugly as he-ma

Free Avatar Prop from the Falling Skies advertisement. You have to watch four videos and you get the Falling Skies Harness Avatar T-Shirt. You can fast forward the videos and it'll still work.

[quote name='DERRANGED']Free DR Pepper 10 Can via coupon/voucher code when you pass the first challenge on DR Pepper 10 ad. Confirmed on US Dashboard. Passing the initiation only gives you theme pack and gamerpic. Am not sure if its premium, size is only 2 mb. Ugly as he-ma[/QUOTE]

Not sure if exact same but when I did that a while back the coupon was actually BUY 1 get one free, pretty lame since it said FREE everywhere until it was printed out.

Falling Skies Theme/Pics/Avatar Prop. The prop is a Falling Skies Harness Avatar T-Shirt for watching the 4 videos. The shirt is black with something attached to the back, either a creature or some power from the show.

[quote name='Beepx']Free Avatar Prop from the Falling Skies advertisement. You have to watch four videos and you get the Falling Skies Harness Avatar T-Shirt. You can fast forward the videos and it'll still work.[/QUOTE]

Ad also has 3 full 40 min episodes from season 2 free for limited time.

I can confirm you don't even have to technically "watch" the videos on that Falling Skies ad. Just let it play for a second, back out, & it says it's watched.

[quote name='DERRANGED']Free DR Pepper 10 Can via coupon/voucher code when you pass the first challenge on DR Pepper 10 ad. Confirmed on US Dashboard. Passing the initiation only gives you theme pack and gamerpic. Am not sure if its premium, size is only 2 mb. Ugly as he-ma[/QUOTE]

Mine wasn't a free can, it was a buy 1 get 1 free 2 liter bottle coupon. :cry:

Free Falling Skies T shirt with alien thingy on back...through falling skies ad.

img20130529232148085.jpg

[quote name='ZombiesWorld']According to xbldb, A bunch of EA's season passes are free now to download.

Mass Effect 2 - Cerberus Network
Skate 3 -Skate Share Pack
Battlefield Bad Co. 2 - Bad Company 2 VIP
Dragon Age Origins - The Stone Prisoner
Kingdom of Almalur - Reckoning Online Pass
Alice: Madness Returns - American McGee's Alice
Dragon Age 2 - The Black Emporium
Shift 2 Unleashed - Online Pass
Bulletstorm - Online Pass
Medal of Honor - Online Pass[/QUOTE]

^ Not sure if this has been mentioned here or not

[quote name='kingg0nzilla']^ On my pc it says -
"Sorry This item is not available for purchase from this device."
It has to be downloaded from the console?[/QUOTE]

Someone said a few had to be done on the xbox but i'm not sure which ones.

For anyone curious, I tried to write what each pass actually gives. Some are required to get all achievements, some give you included bonuses.

- Alice (full original Alice - requires disc; includes achievements)
- Kingdom of Amalur (extra quests and arena stuff)
- Dragon Age 1 (Stone Prisoner DLC - extra quests and character; includes achievements)
- Dragon Age 2 (Black Emporium DLC - extra quests and bonus items; includes achievements (I think))
- Shift 2 (probably just online)
- Bulletstorm (just gives you online perks AFAIK, online was always free)
- Bad Company 2 (probably just online, maybe other perks)
- Skate 3 (required for online for achievements, includes "share pack")
- Mass Effect 2 Cerberus Network (extra quests, character (Zaeed), achievements)
- Medal of Honor (probably just online)

[quote name='nnthomas']For anyone curious, I tried to write what each pass actually gives. Some are required to get all achievements, some give you included bonuses.

- Alice (full original Alice - requires disc; includes achievements)
- Kingdom of Amalur (extra quests and arena stuff)
- Dragon Age 1 (Stone Prisoner DLC - extra quests and character; includes achievements)
- Dragon Age 2 (Black Emporium DLC - extra quests and bonus items; includes achievements (I think))
- Shift 2 (probably just online)
- Bulletstorm (just gives you online perks AFAIK, online was always free)
- Bad Company 2 (probably just online, maybe other perks)
- Skate 3 (required for online for achievements, includes "share pack")
- Mass Effect 2 Cerberus Network (extra quests, character (Zaeed), achievements)
- Medal of Honor (probably just online)[/QUOTE]

Bad Company 2 grants access to 7 map packs (rotated maps for modes, new maps from campaign and a couple from BC 1)

A while back someone posted most of the bonus items for both dragon age games were now free to all(equipment only, not add ons or some special like dead space armor). Since the online passes were mentioned I thought I'd repost the link for the items in case anyone missed them before. You can also unlock the items on ps3 and pc.

http://social.bioware.com/da2/dlc_bundle/

[quote name='mechaduckzilla']A while back someone posted most of the bonus items for both dragon age games were now free to all(equipment only, not add ons or some special like dead space armor). Since the online passes were mentioned I thought I'd repost the link for the items in case anyone missed them before. You can also unlock the items on ps3 and pc.

http://social.bioware.com/da2/dlc_bundle/[/QUOTE]

I missed this one thanks!

the movie Extinction is free to rent on XBox Video.

There should be a big old advert on the home tab.

EDIT: XBox.com is showing only the Buy options, so I can't get a link up. The Zune Player software works, though.

[quote name='Thatpoorguy']There's a Verizon dashboard ad for free avatar props on the US dashboard, you can get

-Hover board prop
-Droid RAZR phone prop in white, purple? and black
-Verizon 4G Tablet prop
-Verizon jet pack powered elf prop

And there's a verizon theme

Edit: Google search makes this seem old but it's the first time i've ever seen this on my xbox, maybe mine is just slow ;-;[/QUOTE]

How do I get the stupid hoverboard? I played the slug the slow game and when I finished it nothing happened I pressed a and it made me play the damn thing again and I still got nothing. I pressed b and it took me back to the map.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back