List of all free Xbox Live Marketplace content

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have free female avatar gear for whomever tells what there rarest, and or favorite game in their collection is and when and how you obtained it through a PM.
Also there are several different ones available, they were given away as freebies through Raptr. Female requesters only please.
We have a Code Drop thread for such things, in case you didn't realize (often people request PMs on there I lieu of lurks, too).

I have free female avatar gear for whomever tells what there rarest, and or favorite game in their collection is and when and how you obtained it through a PM.
Also there are several different ones available, they were given away as freebies through Raptr. Female requesters only please.
We have a Code Drop thread for such things, in case you didn't realize (often people request PMs on there I lieu of lurks, too).
No I'm aware, I had both threads open and accidentally posted in the wrong group, I left it because I don't figure you guys dislike free things, am I right?

I have yet to see the Wendy's and Slim Jim ads. My luck with those is just bad.

They do still show up, but I rarely see them. Try other accounts if you have them and do the two controller trick.
I tried the two controller trick today for the Slim Jim ad with my husband's account since it appeared on there. Every time I tried it said there was an error with the Xbox network and just backed out of the ad. I'll keep trying though.

They do still show up, but I rarely see them. Try other accounts if you have them and do the two controller trick.
I tried the two controller trick today for the Slim Jim ad with my husband's account since it appeared on there. Every time I tried it said there was an error with the Xbox network and just backed out of the ad. I'll keep trying though.
Pretty sure 2 controller trick doesn't work with slim jim ad, typically they dont work with shirts, mostly props

In order for it to work, both accounts must have the same sex avatar. If your husband has a male avatar for his account and you try the two controller trick for your female avatar account it will not work. It will give an error. Props should work for any account since they are usually unisex.

Last edited by a moderator:

In order for it to work, both accounts must have the same sex avatar. If your husband has a male avatar for his account and you try the two controller trick for your female avatar account it will not work. It will give an error. Props are should work for any account since they are usually unisex.

Well damn. Thanks for the info.

Sweet! I figured I'd missed out on the the Dexter outfit, but I just looked on the Dashboard and the ad popped right up and I was able to grab it. I always hoped they'd make Dexters kill outfit but never in a million years thought they actually would. Thanks for the post!

I cant see any showtime ads I really want that dexter outfit.

Finally got it had to log out and in a few times.

GrimmTrixX said:
can we have this thread changed to just show what IS free and not what WAS free? or put the no longer free and the free in separate categories? its tough to read all this now and the red text, to me, makes me think its no longer free. So is there a thread that just keeps up to date free XBL stuff and if something isnt free anymore they just remove it? Cuz its not really important to know what WAS free
Can I go one further and propose some standards on valuable free content? This used to be a great thread, but it's been cluttered with weak free postings for quite some time.

It used to be that you post:
  • free themes (premium-only, not static)
  • DLC
  • Games
...and that's it.

No gamer pics (especially advertisements...does anybody really get excited about a Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich gamerpic just because it's free?)

Is there any interest in setting and holding to something like this? Or has "valuable free content" become so rare that advertising themes and gamerpics is all we have left to fuss about?
That sounds like a good Idea. Maybe putting the date you posted the thread or replying to your own post that it's dead. Or other CAG members finding out and voiding the post. Also maybe stating whether or not you need Xbox Live Gold to access it. I find a lot of these posts say free.... but only for XBLG users. I've wasted a lot of time diggin' through the haystack. Not to say I don't appreciate the effort though. This forum is the bomb.

There's a Subway ad on the dashboard that gives you a monkey avatar pet prop

thumbm.png

thumbm.png
I've seen someone mention previously that they were trying to get this on thier U.s. account but it wouldn't work on thier canadian. I've only seen this on the canadian dash my self and can't get on my U.S. account. So, is this the one on the Canadian, or has it appeared on the U.s. dash now?

thumbm.png
I've seen someone mention previously that they were trying to get this on thier U.s. account but it wouldn't work on thier canadian. I've only seen this on the canadian dash my self and can't get on my U.S. account. So, is this the one on the Canadian, or has it appeared on the U.s. dash now?

It's obtainable through both US and CA

thumbm.png

It's obtainable through both US and CA
Hmmm....then a hunting we shall go. wierd that its available in both regions but the 2 controller would't work.

Today is free just i read tonight this game 

"Spartacus LEGENDS"

100% on EU account and UK and US;) i think all region now just we must wait;) 

Edit : 

Batman: Arkham Asylum - Villains Theme Pack free - Need gold 

here : http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Batman-Arkham-Asylum-Villains-Theme-Pack/00000000-0000-4003-803f-0001534307f6

Champions of Gaming Theme Free 

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Champions-of-Gaming-Theme/00000000-0000-4003-803f-0001585807fb

BMW M5 THEME Free

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/BMW-M5-Theme/56a71ad1-a188-49fa-a970-2ae865f9fa92

Catalog Data: RAID Outfit "LADY HUNK"
- ADD-ONS for RESIDENT EVIL REVELATION 

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Catalog-Data-RAID-Outfit-LADY-HUNK/763b3800-5f9a-44f4-8d0c-62fa6c1775fe

I was looking up stuff for my games on my German account and came across this but am not sure what it does exactly (It's Free Though):

Hitman Absolution: Contracts Pass

Translated Description: Expand your Hitman Absolution experience with the orders Pass. "Jobs" is an innovative new online mode that enables players to create their own challenges in Hitman Absolution and share. Before you purchase this item, make sure that your copy of Hitman Absolution accompanied by a valid passport orders.

There's no point in downloading that DLC if you're in the US. Eas

I was looking up stuff for my games on my German account and came across this but am not sure what it does exactly (It's Free Though):

Hitman Absolution: Contracts Pass

Translated Description: Expand your Hitman Absolution experience with the orders Pass. "Jobs" is an innovative new online mode that enables players to create their own challenges in Hitman Absolution and share. Before you purchase this item, make sure that your copy of Hitman Absolution accompanied by a valid passport orders.
There's no point in getting that DLC if you're in the US. Early in the dev cycle for Hitman Absolution, they originally had an online pass (the contracts mode) system implemented, but before the final release of the game, they axed it and just made it free. If you're in NA, you'll already see contract mode automatically in the game menu, and if you're in the EU, you have to download this free DLC to play it, but either way it's free for everybody.

And here's a link to the new F2P game Spartacus Legends (Gold Required): http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Spartacus-Legends/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80258411256

It won't let you even play it unless you have Gold though, like Doritos Crash Course 2 does
I can't even play DCC2, every time I finish a race it boots me saying it has server problems and doesn't save my time. Such a bummer also, cuz I loved the 1st one. I do unlock achievements though...

Just a heads up if anyone hasn't gotten the Dexter ad yet. There's another Showtime ad for a show called Ray Donovan. Clicking it leads to the same Showtime page where you can get the Dexter suit.

Not really new news, but I just downloaded and tried out Spartacus Legends. What a crock of freemium shit that game is. Did you know that 3000 gold in the game costs 12,000 MSP? That's equal to $150. Who would spend that on a bland freemium game? Why is it even an option?

Not really new news, but I just downloaded and tried out Spartacus Legends. What a crock of freemium shit that game is. Did you know that 3000 gold in the game costs 12,000 MSP? That's equal to $150. Who would spend that on a bland freemium game? Why is it even an option?
You'd be surprised by how much someone would pay for an advantage over other players. (Though i'm not really sure gold gives an advantage in that game)

Spartacus is crap, Have only been able to play it for 30 mins on DAY 1 that's it but hopefully the servers will improve as they did for Happy Wars and Crash Course 2

INDEED, I was like WTF. It shouldn't have been more then 4000 points. Really what was Ubisoft smoking?

Got an email for the World of Tanks Beta. Might wanna check if you signed up for it too.

Fable 3 is currently free for Xbox Live gold members. I went back a few pages, and found absolutely no mention of it. Did nobody notice this, or did I just not go back far enough?

Its all over the web and on the tiles in the game area its free.. First it was a mistake around E3 then they turned it free to go with the new 2 games per a month till Xbox One.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back