List of all free Xbox Live Marketplace content

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure when it happened, but it looks like "The Touch" for Guitar Hero World Tour isn't free anymore. Just got the game yesterday (Blockbuster BOGO, woot!) and go to download the song and it comes up as costing 160 mp :cry:

Excuse my ignorance if it has been brought up. But isn't halo waypoint only for gold members? I can't access it on a silver account. Great thread btw can't believe I have missed it for so long.

[quote name='Andami']Yep, Halo Waypoint is a Gold only offer. Sorry for ya. :([/QUOTE]Its all good I have it I'm just in between gold subs. I was just not sure if it should be mentioned in the op :)

I normally don't post here, so it may be old news, but there *might* be a new free Rock Band DLC song. I checked last night and it was in the "most recent" tab or whatever, and I didn't have it downloaded. Anyone care to confirm? I'm away from my Xbox 360 ATM.

Forza 3 also has a Jalopnik Pack sample car.

Splinter Cell Conviction will apparently have new free DLC weekly:

http://xboxlive.ign.com/articles/108/1083722p1.html

From IGN:
Splinter Cell Conviction Getting Free, Weekly DLC

You like free things, don't you?

April 14, 2010 - Ubisoft announced Splinter Cell Conviction will be receiving free, weekly updates of downloadable content every Thursday beginning tomorrow April 15.

These updates will be available only to those who own a copy of the game. An internet connection and a Xbox 360 gamertag is required. Select "Extras" from the game's main menu. New weapons, skins and a brand new Deniable Ops map will all be available.

The first content coming this week is a new gun, the MP7A1 Machine Pistol.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MrOlympiaSC']I can't find the Iron Man 2 theme on the marketplace. Where is it?[/QUOTE]

You have to buy a Dr Pepper (Iron Man Promo) http://www.drpepper.com/promotions and look under the cap and submit the code and if it is a "theme" winner they will send you a XBOX code for the theme.

[quote name='Vulcan2422']Do we know what Store has the theme winners yet? I really want that theme[/QUOTE]
There is a thread in this same forum cag's are giving codes away, I got one in there.

[quote name='rickyff7']Iron Man 2/Dr. Pepper premium theme (Not really free lol)

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/games/offers/033f0001-0000-4000-8000-00005857089f[/QUOTE]

Oops...my bad guys.

[quote name='dmzauk']You have to buy a Dr Pepper (Iron Man Promo) http://www.drpepper.com/promotions and look under the cap and submit the code and if it is a "theme" winner they will send you a XBOX code for the theme.[/QUOTE]

Wow, thanks for the clarification. So, it's free with purchase and a little luck then ;)

[quote name='gundamxzero']There is a thread in this same forum cag's are giving codes away, I got one in there.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for mentioning that, I hopped over there this morning and grabbed a code as well.

Apparently South Park Let's Go Tower Defense Play! now has avatar awards. There are three total, here are two of them:

http://www.xboxresource.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3005

One of them is Cartman's hat, awarded for completing a full level. The other is Kenny's jacket, awarded for completing the game. I'm not sure if that means completing the campaign or completing the campaign and all challenges, I assume the former. I'm still not sure what the third is or how to get it.

edit: I just realized that of course Kenny's jacket is two pieces, the hood is separate. So there are 2, not 3. I wasn't thinking.

[quote name='louiedog']Apparently South Park Let's Go Tower Defense Play! now has avatar awards.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for letting us know! Cartman's hat looks kinda goofy on a small head.

Dunno but I beat it last friday and didn't get it. Booted my game up hit play and both items unlocked yesterday.
Also the Kenny coat is not affected by skipping level because I skipped most of them and just beat the last.

edit just found out with another account you can skip ahead on all of them and get it.

[quote name='flameofdoom666']I beat South Park: Lets Go Tower Defense Play! about a week ago... when were these items added?[/QUOTE]

I think the update hit yesterday morning.

I have no interest really in playing the south park tower defense game but i want that kenny jacket, too bad its not for sale on the marketplace.

[quote name='sleepydumbdude']Dunno but I beat it last friday and didn't get it. Booted my game up hit play and both items unlocked yesterday.
Also the Kenny coat is not affected by skipping level because I skipped most of them and just beat the last.[/QUOTE]

I will boot my game up tonight and see what happens. Thanks :whistle2:D

The upcoming Risk XBLA game will have Avatar awards as well...one of which can be seen here:

riskx.jpg

Not sure what to make out of the 2nd award as its hard to see, maybe that shirt?

[quote name='UltimoRey']The demo for After Burner Climax gives you a free gamerpic. its the logo of the game.[/QUOTE]

I think most (or at least a lot of them) do. At least, they used to. I haven't noticed if the newer demos still give you a gamerpic for trying them.

[quote name='flameofdoom666']I will boot my game up tonight and see what happens. Thanks :whistle2:D[/QUOTE]

When I booted it up, I unlocked all 3 avatar awards. Sweet!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back