List of all free Xbox Live Marketplace content

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I live in sweden, Europe and I can't find any of those games in the Live Marketplace when I search for All games and their first letters.

I am a gold member of the first month as I recently started live and none of the games is there.

Is these free games only for US or do I look at the wrong place in my xbox? Hmm cause Aegis wing on xbox.com said it was not for my region and the other games didnt even wotk with the links.

The Grill Prop code didnt work either even thou it should be universal so check if it's correct. The Bing t-shirts worked fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='lovestar']Hi, I live in sweden, Europe and I can't find any of those games in the Live Marketplace when I search for All games and their first letters.

I am a gold member of the first month as I recently started live and none of the games is there.

Is these free games only for US or do I look at the wrong place in my xbox? Hmm cause Aegis wing on xbox.com said it was not for my region and the other games didnt even wotk with the links.

The Grill Prop code didnt work either even thou it should be universal so check if it's correct. The Bing t-shirts worked fine.[/QUOTE]

Ouch lovestar .. sry but these codes may only work in the USA, Canada, Mexico, but no where else .. but I can be wrong and hope you get them freebies

[quote name='lovestar']Hi, I live in sweden, Europe and I can't find any of those games in the Live Marketplace when I search for All games and their first letters.

The Grill Prop code didnt work either even thou it should be universal so check if it's correct. The Bing t-shirts worked fine.[/QUOTE]

For Aegis Wing, you could use a US account to download it and play it on your Sweden account. I heard people doing this.

Ok to bad only US get all the good stuff :(

I found some more free stuff, these works for me but I guess you need to try as there seems to be diffrent.
I can't post the xbox links as I am a new member but this are the names:
Merch Hat
1goal t-shirt

Found them on the site: freexboxavatars

The Merch Hat is only for Europe (that is if it's the PAX blue beanie thing), I saw this the other week and tried downloading it only to get the this is not in your region error

[quote name='draven1089']The Merch Hat is only for Europe (that is if it's the PAX blue beanie thing), I saw this the other week and tried downloading it only to get the this is not in your region error[/QUOTE]
Actually the Merch Hat doesn't work for anyone. We've had multiple people from different regions test to see if anyone could download it a few months ago. No one could so some guy contacted Xbox Support. Turns out that it was available for a short time during '09 and then the link was deactivated so no one can get it anymore.

[quote name='lovestar']The Grill Prop code didnt work either even thou it should be universal so check if it's correct. The Bing t-shirts worked fine.[/QUOTE]

The grill prop is not free anymore, it costs 160 MSP, so maybe that's why the code isn't working anymore for you.

[quote name='ppself']I downloaded these from the site but i can't find them for my avatar in the dashboard. I downloaded them and junk in dashbarod.

Is there something I'm missing to find these things?[/QUOTE]

I don't think those are avatar clothes. I believe those are outfits for Lara Croft in-game.

[quote name='Captain Urahara']I don't think those are avatar clothes. I believe those are outfits for Lara Croft in-game.[/QUOTE]
He's right. I also thought they are avatar items at first, but I noticed that they were listed as game add-ons before I downloaded them.

[quote name='Captain Urahara']I don't think those are avatar clothes. I believe those are outfits for Lara Croft in-game.[/QUOTE]

I guess that explains that then. :p

[quote name='ppself']I downloaded these from the site but i can't find them for my avatar in the dashboard. I downloaded them and junk in dashbarod.

Is there something I'm missing to find these things?[/QUOTE]
Here is a women's clothing, but you guy

[quote name='elexx']Here is a women's clothing, but you guy[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure Ppself and Andami are women.
As for Cap U, still not sure lol ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='downsouthtigger']I'm pretty sure Ppself and Andami are women.
As for Cap U, still not sure lol ;)[/QUOTE]

Naw, i am a dude.

All my avatars reflect my wife since she likes creating this crap but hates playing games.

Plus i hate looking at dudes all day much less when i am playing games.

lol, I'm actually a guy as well, even though I usually use a female avatar :lol:

Btw, finally something interesting for all you music game fans.
Rock Band Network Megamix 01

[quote name='ppself']Plus i hate looking at dudes all day much less when i am playing games.[/QUOTE]
^This, too. I generally use female characters for this reason. Especially in Fallout 3 when I'm playing 3rd person. Who really wants to see a guy's butt wiggle for hours xD

[quote name='Zmonkay']And are absolutely aweful, unless you like high school project level videos. Seriously, youtube has infinitely better homemade stuff. Ugh.[/QUOTE]

I watched about 5 minutes of the first one. They are very cheesy, but if you like cheesy it'll be right up your alley.

That being said I'm from Wisconsin and this was a tad bit too much for me even. :lol:

[quote name='BudzMcGee']I watched about 5 minutes of the first one. They are very cheesy, but if you like cheesy it'll be right up your alley.

That being said I'm from Wisconsin and this was a tad bit too much for me even. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I didnt get it .. then my roommate told me "Green Bay Packers" .. then I get it .. sigh

[quote name='ppself']Naw, i am a dude.

All my avatars reflect my wife since she likes creating this crap but hates playing games.

Plus i hate looking at dudes all day much less when i am playing games.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Andami']lol, I'm actually a guy as well, even though I usually use a female avatar :lol:

^This, too. I generally use female characters for this reason. Especially in Fallout 3 when I'm playing 3rd person. Who really wants to see a guy's butt wiggle for hours xD[/QUOTE]

Whatever floats your boats guys....:p The internet is just so full of weirdos lol ;) So now I know two cross dressers on live....

Countdown to Halo: Reach (get new content every day) on the XBL Dashboard for the next 7 days. Today's freebie is a very nice Noble Team Premium Theme.

[quote name='Ki77a KiD TRe']Countdown to Halo: Reach (get new content every day) on the XBL Dashboard for the next 7 days. Today's freebie is a very nice Noble Team Premium Theme.[/QUOTE]

Says 240 points on my screen. Did you actually get it for free?

[quote name='radioactivez0r']Says 240 points on my screen. Did you actually get it for free?[/QUOTE]
Ditto. Both on dashboard and on xbox.com.

Thanks for that Maki, at least there "will" be a free theme next week. I'm usually sooo careful with my MS Pts, but this is the reckless fast-fire action I get from a 4000pts card on my account. LoL

The free theme at the end of countdown is not being described as a premium theme. Free is free but don't expect a premium one though.

Man they better offer something nice for free on the Reach countdown. Makes it a pointless countdown if you can't get the "reward" factor out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back