List of all free Xbox Live Marketplace content

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='weez3ddo']mine was a dual lightsaber prop[/QUOTE]

Hmm, I wish I could get in on that, I'd buy it if it wasn't 400pts. No access to xbox.com from work, and my phone can't get to the redeem code page on xbox.com since it requires silverlight. *sigh*

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Each code is probably a different thing?[/QUOTE]
No, I think they're all dual lightsabers. Xbox.com was just being screwy when it told me I already owned it, but when I typed the same code on my Xbox it went through.

Btw, thanks Owen and louiedog

Are they all Avatar Dual Lightsabers? They way they word it sounds like they all are.
Edit- Nevermind looks like that was answered.

9J7Q7-WXPFJ-YR76D-TQ9R3-WJK2Z
TPQPK-Q7394-24CF9-X2HP9-C4PFZ

Also these 2 look like they are unused still.

Pretty neat of them to give these out as these are like $5 or something right? At least the single lightsaber or something is.

[quote name='fireseal859']Nice while it lasted... Sad I didn't get one. But ah well.[/QUOTE]

Keep checking their twitter page as they said they will be posting a bunch more up as the day goes on.

I got one!!!!! NICE =)
HT3MP-RHRW7-QXH2G-QDVRC-D6PFZ

You have successfully redeemed a code for:
Starkiller's Dual Lightsabers
It is available in your Avatar Editor and Download Queue. If you have an additional code to redeem please enter it above.

[quote name='Kamera']Can't seem to find one that hasn't been used yet. :([/QUOTE]
use this HGRKF-HR6VJ-Q47VP-2Q223-CGPGZ
too late someone take it

Thanks guys. This was pretty cool i always liked seeing my avatar twirling them in the marketplace, but it would go against everything I believe in to spend 5 bucks on an avatar item. Just wished I woulda held the gun on buying the sonic plushie earlier this week cause I really wanna sport these and that.:p

[quote name='MAC METAL FACE']Thanks guys. This was pretty cool i always liked seeing my avatar twirling them in the marketplace, but it would go against everything I believe in to spend 5 bucks on an avatar item. Just wished I woulda held the gun on buying the sonic plushie earlier this week cause I really wanna sport these and that.:p[/QUOTE]

That sonic plushie is epic, I've almost bought it twice now. I really like the Bomberman plushies they have on the marketplace also.

[quote name='Nir']evrey code im trying isnt valid ..
but still .. what those codes give ?[/QUOTE]
Those give lightsabers.

[quote name='Kamera']Yeah, I just copy-pasted more codes than I can count and they were all used. Hopefully I can catch another later today.[/QUOTE]

*smacks forehead* I was doing it the manual way on my 360 and my chatpad lol. Same

[quote name='F1ngers of fury']That sonic plushie is epic, I've almost bought it twice now. I really like the Bomberman plushies they have on the marketplace also.[/QUOTE]
yeahh it is epic and it is really dope when I got my avatar in the sonic 4 suit and then the plush in his hand. He gives it a look like "its mini me!" and then has a whirl with him haha

[quote name='Spybreak8']*smacks forehead* I was doing it the manual way on my 360 and my chatpad lol. Same[/QUOTE]
lol dude I would do the same till like last week I realized with hte new xbox.com you can paste the whole code lol and it comes in very handy with limited code situations :p

[quote name='MAC METAL FACE']yeahh it is epic and it is really dope when I got my avatar in the sonic 4 suit and then the plush in his hand. He gives it a look like "its mini me!" and then has a whirl with him haha

lol dude I would do the same till like last week I realized with hte new xbox.com you can paste the whole code lol and it comes in very handy with limited code situations :p[/QUOTE]

Actually, you could do that with the old xbox.com :)

Lurkers are ridiculous,all those codes yet they are all used. I don't care who gets the code, I just hate the fact that I have to copy and paste thousands of codes only to find out they are used. Some forums have spoiler drop icons that don't allow you to even see it unless your logged in maybe something similar to that should be established.

[quote name='cheko']Lurkers are ridiculous,all those codes yet they are all used. I don't care who gets the code, I just hate the fact that I have to copy and paste thousands of codes only to find out they are used. Some forums have spoiler drop icons that don't allow you to even see it unless your logged in maybe something similar to that should be established.[/QUOTE]

I managed to score one. Just keep trying!

[quote name='cheko']Lurkers are ridiculous,all those codes yet they are all used. I don't care who gets the code, I just hate the fact that I have to copy and paste thousands of codes only to find out they are used. Some forums have spoiler drop icons that don't allow you to even see it unless your logged in maybe something similar to that should be established.[/QUOTE]

Lucas Arts is posting them on twitter. For every CAG lurker that grabs one, 100 are going to @lucasartsgames followers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back