List of all free Xbox Live Marketplace content

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've actually already played and beat those.
And I beat south park
and deadliest warrior.
and aegsis wing.
And dead rising 2
and kingdom for keflings.
and costume quest.

I'm out of games.

[quote name='CupcakeToaster']I've actually already played and beat those.
And I beat south park
and deadliest warrior.
and aegsis wing.
And dead rising 2
and kingdom for keflings.
and costume quest.

I'm out of games.[/QUOTE]

Case Zero was awesome!! Just fyi you can buy spare drives on ebay for $20-40, and sense you have no warranty on the
XboX just replace it yourself its a handful of screws and then one cable those drives in the XboX are really plug n plug
if no dice(skills) don't worry just a thought..... GTA: San is available that will get you about 18-28hr of game play is you got 800ms.

[quote name='Amused Onion']The Grill Prop is now free again[/QUOTE]

ANd heres a link for yah Amused

http://
marketplace.xbox
.com/en-US/Product
/Grill-Prop/00001000-fa4e
-e2c3-c15c-33a458580833

There is you a link!! Or it's number #17 on Most Popular on XboX Avatar Console Marketplace

:)

Yes it was! oh really? I looked on ebay earlier but the only one I saw needed to be.. "flashed with my xbox information.." how do I do that?.
Eh I'm not big on gta games.

[quote name='CupcakeToaster']Yes it was! oh really? I looked on ebay earlier but the only one I saw needed to be.. "flashed with my xbox information.." how do I do that?.
Eh I'm not big on gta games.[/QUOTE]

You gotta have the DOS set up tool on a cd I got it myself you can get it if you google around.
Then you need a long enough sata cable to attach inside you pc(I myself build my on) but even the
new hp and dells*pos* have sata connections and you just run it and yeah it flashes then you are
good to go, plus flashing them gets you extras so you can used BURNed games not via XboX
Live usage. Just google around or pm if you need more specifics I not gonna spam the form.
*its very jumpy it just a idea for you to understand a bit not a step by step*
Good Luck

*added idea*
search craigslist for a redring XboX I wouldn't pay more then $30 and then you dont have to flash
plus youll get another controller, hdd, power inverter..... try that. idea is switch out the already
MS flashed dvd roms.

G4TVs Facebook page has been posting codes for A World Of Keflings, Raskulls, and ilomilo. They've only been posting 3 codes at a time, at random with a "First come, first served" basis. Slim chance of getting one, but better than nothing? :)

[quote name='COLDblood']looks like they took down "destination arcade" so no more purple dragon and arcade hoodie.[/QUOTE]

It's unlisted, but still available for download. If a friend has it, they can recover their account and download it to your xbox. Since it's considered a free "game", it'll be unlocked and available to you even after they leave.

[quote name='ErezYehuda']It's unlisted, but still available for download. If a friend has it, they can recover their account and download it to your xbox. Since it's considered a free "game", it'll be unlocked and available to you even after they leave.[/QUOTE]

Wrong, it was in the beta series now they are making the REAL launch
you can still download it via Marketplace (not a FRIEND) but it wont run
it just says "Thank you for using BETA Return to Dashboard" till its XBL
updated. I had it and then friend tried on his XboX and downloads fine
without my tag on his console.

*don't take that rudely ErezYehuda, just a statement on what worked for me*

!HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVE! CAG's

Last edited by a moderator:
I recovered a friends account last night and tried and just got the beta thank you screen... I already have the items myself though.
I did unlock all the avatar game award t-shirts and some others easy awards with no problems.

*BAD NEWS FOR ALL SILVER* (more fine PRINT i found)
Beginning today(dec 15) through – 1/10, Gold LIVE members can launch into ESPN on Xbox LIVE and can enter
the College Bowl Showdown, where you can pick which teams you think will win the 35 bowl games and earn
score for their picks. Each participant will receive the ESPN avatar Jersey for participating in the pick’em.

Between 1/1-1/10, participants who watch any of the bowl games during that timeframe(of LIVE FOOTBALL
GAME STREAM) will receive the ESPN Football hat.
*All users will receive tokens, to e-mail, for claim prizes.
Will take up to or on 4weeks when contest has ended Jan 10th*
(and you need the two gamer pics downloads)

RAWR to all silvers SORRY luckily your gold doesn't run out! try to get a 48hr card!!

[quote name='TriskaidekaPunk']*BAD NEWS FOR ALL SILVER* (more fine PRINT i found)
Beginning today(dec 15) through – 1/10, Gold LIVE members can launch into ESPN on Xbox LIVE and can enter
the College Bowl Showdown, where you can pick which teams you think will win the 35 bowl games and earn
score for their picks. Each participant will receive the ESPN avatar Jersey for participating in the pick’em.

Between 1/1-1/10, participants who watch any of the bowl games during that timeframe(of LIVE FOOTBALL

RAWR to all silvers SORRY luckily your gold doesn't run out! try to get a 48hr card!![/QUOTE]

this goes for Even if your Gold because if your Internet Service Provider Not a ESPN 3 affiliate you probley cant do that either because you cant stream any live sports just Stream HighLights...

[quote name='MiXmAsTaRoB']this goes for Even if your Gold because if your Internet Service Provider Not a ESPN 3 affiliate you probley cant do that either because you cant stream any live sports just Stream HighLights...[/QUOTE]Yesterday I switched from a local ISP at 1.5 DSL for $35/month after fees (tested more at 1.2) to AT&T at 6.0 DSL for $25 after fees/month special (tested at 6.8) and now I get ESPN3. Digging it.

[quote name='TriskaidekaPunk']Each participant will receive the ESPN avatar Jersey for participating in the pick’em.[/QUOTE]They must have just added that clause. Last time I checked the official rules it made no mention of the pick 'em mini-game. It merely stated that all qualified entrants get a jersey, and all qualified entrants who watched streaming content during the January dates get a hat.

[quote name='NoDAK']They must have just added that clause. Last time I checked the official rules it made no mention of the pick 'em mini-game. It merely stated that all qualified entrants get a jersey, and all qualified entrants who watched streaming content during the January dates get a hat.[/QUOTE]

Yeah the XboX blade says that but on the press release on Major Neslon Site thats what it says. Hopefully it bs so all us CAG's that dL that pic get the jersey but
it does seem something tricky Microsoft would do nothing truly FREE rawr to them IT the holiday we want free stuff. :)

ANd yeah Time Warner doesn't support XboX ESPN360, comcast and suddenlink are the one I know that do. Sorry gamers

[quote name='Nir']what these code gives ??

an uhmm.. where is the CODE ?[/QUOTE]
They're probably gone now. They were for Rocket Riot.

Nice! I just won a Halo Reach Map pack... to bad I dont play that game, I should put it in the trade section. a "LOT" of the game companies are giving out codes on twitter, got a Dead Space Ignition code on one of them today.

[quote name='COLDblood']Nice! I just won a Halo Reach Map pack... to bad I dont play that game, I should put it in the trade section. a "LOT" of the game companies are giving out codes on twitter, got a Dead Space Ignition code on one of them today.[/QUOTE]

COLDblood: I would love the Halo Reach Map pack. Figured I would throw that out there...

[quote name='COLDblood']Nice! I just won a Halo Reach Map pack... to bad I dont play that game, I should put it in the trade section. a "LOT" of the game companies are giving out codes on twitter, got a Dead Space Ignition code on one of them today.[/QUOTE]

Definitely put it in the trade section if you want something for it, so people like me can trade you for it! :p Or get in the holiday spirit and give it away. Can I ask where you won it from?

[quote name='TriskaidekaPunk']*BAD NEWS FOR ALL SILVER* (more fine PRINT i found)

RAWR to all silvers SORRY luckily your gold doesn't run out! try to get a 48hr card!![/QUOTE]

What TWO gamer pics? I found one gamer pic that has to do with the espn promo, but not 2.

[quote name='mrmagoo1974']What TWO gamer pics? I found one gamer pic that has to do with the espn promo, but not 2.[/QUOTE]

THEY ARE:
ESPN Download, Watch & Win
ESPN College Bowl Showdown

Both on the Reg, download page. It doesn't directly say you need both just
one but I wont chance it on a 12kb pic so just download both to be safe

Link:
http://
marketplace.xbox.
com/en-US/Product/
Xbox-LIVE-Event-Registrations
/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802475207f5

[quote name='mrmagoo1974']What TWO gamer pics? I found one gamer pic that has to do with the espn promo, but not 2.[/QUOTE]
There's only one gamerpic (College Bowl Showdown) that you need to download to register for the promotion with the ESPN jersey and hat. But, if you plan to use ESPN regularly over the next few months, you may as well register for the other giveaway, too.
[quote name='TriskaidekaPunk']It doesn't directly say you need both just
one but I wont chance it on a 12kb pic so just download both to be safe.[/QUOTE]
That Download, Watch, & Win promo started last month. I'm going by memory, but here are the basics: After you download the registration gamerpic, you can earn entries by playing select EA Sports games, watching Netflix, watching ESPN. You're allowed 1 entry per day for each activity, up to a total of 10 entries per week. New winners are drawn weekly & monthly. And, the giveaway ends sometime around March or April. I don't remember what the prizes are.

[quote name='NoDAK']There's only one gamerpic (College Bowl Showdown) that you need to download to register for the promotion with the ESPN jersey and hat. But, if you plan to use ESPN regularly over the next few months, you may as well register for the other giveaway, too.

That Download, Watch, & Win promo started last month. I'm going by memory, but here are the basics: After you download the registration gamerpic, you can earn entries by playing select EA Sports games, watching Netflix, watching ESPN. You're allowed 1 entry per day for each activity, up to a total of 10 entries per week. New winners are drawn weekly & monthly. And, the giveaway ends sometime around March or April. I don't remember what the prizes are.[/QUOTE]

During the games Jan1 - 10 You get 3 entries per day not one and if watch on the 29-31 you get 2, you need that watch to for the espn stuff. But
don't needa aruge to you about it, download or not and if you dont get the prizes bc you forgot to download then faults on you is all I dont take
chances so I download all them and after event i delete so.... no risks game plan is up to yall

But read my press relase above the pic doesnt *DOES NOT* mean you get a jersey or HAT you have to play "pickem" and "watch", then watch entries for the playoffs go to the same GIVEAWAY!!

I am not sure if this thread is still active since I just signed up today, but I'll post anyway! I found Pinball FX 2 free in the marketplace today.

[quote name='KubaJane']I am not sure if this thread is still active since I just signed up today, but I'll post anyway! I found Pinball FX 2 free in the marketplace today.[/QUOTE]

How many times is this going to get posted ffs. Pinball fx client is free, not the tables.

[quote name='clickpow']How many times is this going to get posted ffs. Pinball fx client is free, not the tables.[/QUOTE]

Aw, cut the n00b some slack. It's Christmas.

[quote name='clickpow']Lol Merry Christmas then[/QUOTE]

HAHA yeah, I like the client it nice but no dice to have to buy them :(
one should be free!!! but RAWR to that Merry Christmas YALL

[quote name='clickpow']How many times is this going to get posted ffs. Pinball fx client is free, not the tables.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I just realized my error and came back to correct it. No need to get snippy with me on my first day of owning an xbox. I was trying to be helpful and it wasn't my priority today to read the hundreds of posts made before mine. At least I came back to correct my mistake.

[quote name='KubaJane']Yeah, I just realized my error and came back to correct it. No need to get snippy with me on my first day of owning an xbox. I was trying to be helpful and it wasn't my priority today to read the hundreds of posts made before mine. At least I came back to correct my mistake.[/QUOTE]

We're not mad don't worry we just love FREE and thats not really. Keep it up though!!

Yeah, I was annoyed after I downloaded it and opened it up. To me, if it says full game it should give you the full game. I was just overexcited in loading up stuff on my new toy and not carefully reading things.

Lol they've been having quite a few free things leading up to Christmas and the new year, so i assumed they would be giving something away for Christmas day but apparently I was wrong.

[quote name='Spydir420']Lol they've been having quite a few free things leading up to Christmas and the new year, so i assumed they would be giving something away for Christmas day but apparently I was wrong.[/QUOTE]

usually the free things they give for it being December are the AVatar Glasses and Hoilday themes xD i guess thats what they give us lol... i was wondering why they didnt give us Free Gold weekend or something kinda sucks lol..

[quote name='MiXmAsTaRoB']usually the free things they give for it being December are the AVatar Glasses and Hoilday themes xD i guess thats what they give us lol... i was wondering why they didnt give us Free Gold weekend or something kinda sucks lol..[/QUOTE]

I have no clue why they had free xbox live for Thanksgiving but not Christmas that's weird, I as well was expecting to see some free live.

Yeah, I think we got our "gifts" early this year.

There's no free Gold access this weekend? I could've sworn I'd read that silver accounts would have a chance to use ESPN.

[quote name='NoDAK']Yeah, I think we got our "gifts" early this year.

There's no free Gold access this weekend? I could've sworn I'd read that silver accounts would have a chance to use ESPN.[/QUOTE]

YES and BS, the ESPN say silver gets dec 26-27 for free but XboX it lame because when you sign in to ESPN
it say please sign into GOLD so MS didnt unlock it for us silver!! ANd I bet they don't care to. Or the catch is ONLY
DURING THE GAME TIME so try it during 5pm EST on 27th (tomorrow) see if it works bc this is some bull.

Sorry CAG's

Hey guys, I received two codes for Beatles: Rock Band T-shirts (1 male, 1 female) for Xbox Live avatars that I want to give away. Should I post the codes here or start a new thread?

[quote name='Cage017']Hey guys, I received two codes for Beatles: Rock Band T-shirts (1 male, 1 female) for Xbox Live avatars that I want to give away. Should I post the codes here or start a new thread?[/QUOTE]

For free? Because my girlfriend would take one. let me know please

[quote name='Cage017']Hey guys, I received two codes for Beatles: Rock Band T-shirts (1 male, 1 female) for Xbox Live avatars that I want to give away. Should I post the codes here or start a new thread?[/QUOTE]

Start a new thread and require a PM so that a mere lurker can't get the codes^^

No need to start a new thread. Just pm the codes to the first people that request them. That is if you're just going to give them away and not try to trade them.

Male here, would be happy to get it.

I'd take a female one for my gf she just got gold and i feel bad missing out on the free ninja outfit i coulda got for her last week ;D itll be much appreciated :p

I would love the female shirt if you wouldn't mind PMing it to me (I'm a female gamer and forever searching for new avatar clothes!)

[quote name='Punluvin']No need to start a new thread. Just pm the codes to the first people that request them. That is if you're just going to give them away and not try to trade them.[/QUOTE]

Wow, I didn't realize so many people would want this. I received the codes in the mail and I don't have an Xbox 360 so I would rather give them away to avoid any trading issues.

Thanks for the suggestions, everyone. I actually received two PM's for the female shirt so I'm sending it to the first person who PMed me. Congratulations, Punluvin.

I still have the male code up for grabs. I'm new at this giveaway thing so first person to PM me as of 10:07 to ask for it gets it.

would take a male one if u do give them away

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back