List of all free Xbox Live Marketplace content

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Nintendokid54']- First one to tell me who shot first; Han or Greedo gets a code.
- First one to tell me the name of Scott Pilgrims Band after sex bob-omb gets a code.
- First one to tell me the name of Spidermans first love gets a code.
- First one to say "CAG makes me spend all my money" gets a code.
- First one to correctly answer this question: "Does this make me look fat?" gets a code.
(note only one code per person)[/QUOTE]

Han shot first (of course).

Hey all; I hate to add anything too off topic but just wanted to say. Thank you! I received two codes just a while ago. I took one and let the other person know they could give theirs to another. So I just wanted to let you all know so I don't get more codes and to send another super big thanks to those that did send me one. :D Uber cool. I wont say the names of them for fear that they would be bombarded with PM's; but you two know who you are!

Got my code, thanks COLDblood, my 8 year old is seriously jealous of Dads avatar toy :p

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='louiedog']You might want to post the code that you gave to flameofdoom666 so someone can just redeem it. He was trading banshee codes earlier today. He offered one to me for a 800 ms point game on my trade list.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info! I am not going to take the code away from him, but if he is just trying to trade them off he should do the right thing and give the one I gave him away for free.

[quote name='Iviadness']Hey guys new to the forum just got an xbox 360 for my 30th b-day last week.. First off thanks for the game list and other free downloads I found in this thread. And second I would love to get one of those codes :) if anyone has them left.. Thanks!![/QUOTE]

check your pm box;)

[quote name='COLDblood']Thanks for the info! I am not going to take the code away from him, but if he is just trying to trade them off he should do the right thing and give the one I gave him away for free.[/QUOTE]

It didn't out like that.

I had three codes originally. I used one myself, my brother used the second- and before the trading ban occurred I PMed a few people about it. Since everyone and their mother has the code, I gave it to my other friend. I figured that while a ton of these codes are being given out (which makes them pretty untradable besides the ban), I mind as well get my friends hooked up. The code you gave me is used- I gave it to my friend. Thanks a lot on his behalf!

Sorry for making this thread go more off topic

I'd like to thank A Gamer for the Banshee Prop code he sent me earlier. My brother is really happy! ^^

I wasn't sure if he didn't want me to publicly post his name or not, but I saw someone else do it on the page before and I figured why not...he did a good thing and deserves to be recognised. Sorry if this isn't exactly on topic. >

[quote name='Takusho']
I
'd like to thank A Gamer for the Banshee Prop code he sent me earlier. My brother is really happy! ^^

I wasn't sure if he didn't want me to publicly post his name or not, but I saw someone else do it on the
page before and I figured why not...he did a good thing and deserves to be recognized. Sorry if this isn't
exactly on topic. >

IF anyone Has a spare Banshee code to give me, this veteran would be much appreciative. pm me thanx [Received a code Thanks you very much Spydir420]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[quote name='Warrio_r']now this thread looks like "please give me a banshee code" and the thread of the free things DON´T ASK FOR NOTHING .... is losing air. People STOP ASKING THINGS, this threads is for posting free things not for asking and definily for "thank you" for the code you gave me.

Pleaseeeeeee wake up dudes[/QUOTE]

That's funny coming from someone who just wasted a post to complain. I have posted plenty of free stuff on this thread and if the reason there isnt any posted is because there is simply nothing free at this movement. So, just keep checking back otherwise STFU. People are not allowed to beg, but to simply ask is not against any rules. btw the forum is unlimited so who cares how many post's there are, God forbid you have to scroll down or click that much more.

[quote name='cheko']IF anyone Has a spare Banshee code to give me, this veteran would be much appreciative. pm me thanx[/QUOTE]

now this thread looks like "please give me a banshee code" and the thread of the free things DON´T ASK FOR NOTHING .... is losing air. People STOP ASKING THINGS, this threads is for posting free things not for asking and definily for "thank you" for the code you gave me.

Pleaseeeeeee wake up dudes

[quote name='Kryven']If anyone has a code they don't plan on using, I'd definitely appreciate it. Thanks![/QUOTE]
[quote name='mushmouthbooze']Hey if anyone have an extra code could you please send one my way. Thanks[/QUOTE]
[quote name='schiz0e']If anyone still had a banshee code to spare could you pm me with it. Thanks![/QUOTE]
[quote name='teeje']If there are still extras, I would love a banshee. Didn't jump on the deal quick enough myself.[/QUOTE]

Free banshee codes for everyone:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=283902

Please stop begging here... It is off topic, and somewhat rude, considering there is a post with hundreds of them listed just a few threads down.

[quote name='lo6ick']i justed posted a new set of codes so get on that. please refer to the post above mine for the link. or read the free forum[/QUOTE]

Hi,

Even though I gave up trying codes after quite a number I wanted to thank you for putting these up! I imagine it is a decent undertaking to get all of the codes in a list to put up even with copy/paste, macros or the like. Really appreciate everyone being so willing to share!

Chris

[quote name='A Gamer']Free banshee codes for everyone:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=283902

Please stop begging here... It is off topic, and somewhat rude, considering there is a post with hundreds of them listed just a few threads down.[/QUOTE]

:applause:

Thanks for the post...my girlfriend will be pleasantly surprised with her new Avatar prop when she switches on the Xbox360s and starts her regular DanceCentral session.

:D

Don't think it has been mentioned yet but, did anyone else notice the 1goal shirt is no longer free? I guess anyhow. I can't find it anywhere on xbox.

Also, how long does it take ESPN to send you your avatar stuff? I still haven't got mine. idk I'll give them a bit more time. Was just wondering how long it took for yours.

[quote name='DragonQuestLord']Don't think it has been mentioned yet but, did anyone else notice the 1goal shirt is no longer free? I guess anyhow. I can't find it anywhere on xbox.

Also, how long does it take ESPN to send you your avatar stuff? I still haven't got mine. idk I'll give them a bit more time. Was just wondering how long it took for yours.[/QUOTE]

Should be another 2 to 4 weeks after the 10th (today), I think... It says if you read the terms when downloading the required gamer picture.

The Sims 3

Toyota Prius + Toyota Prius Eco Pack
(FREE)

Now your Sims can enjoy the newest member of the Toyota Prius family with this cool new pack! The pack includes environmentally conscience items so Sims can reduce their global footprint and feel good about it at the same time. Celebrate a greener tomorrow today!

[quote name='Warrio_r']has been free for many time now, but thanks anyway mate[/QUOTE]

Really? I didn't see it in the OP. How often is it updated? Like, once a week, month or just whenever?

Well, I got use out of the intel anyway.

[quote name='DragonQuestLord']Really? I didn't see it in the OP. How often is it updated? Like, once a week, month or just whenever?

Well, I got use out of the intel anyway.[/QUOTE]
It isn't in the OP because only premium themes are listed. There also isn't a list of free gamerpics. Generally, the OP gets updated whenever there is something that needs to be added to the OP. The last update was about 1 month ago though, even though there is some free DLC that just became available.

Omfg why am i never on this site when they give free stuff away ahhhh

IM NOT HERE FOR ONE DAY AND THEY GIVE AWAY A FREE AVATAR PROP :(

[quote name='Trojann']Omfg why am i never on this site when they give free stuff away ahhhh

IM NOT HERE FOR ONE DAY AND THEY GIVE AWAY A FREE AVATAR PROP :([/QUOTE]
How could you miss 1/11/11 here? :lol:

So tomorrow launches "Xbox 360 Gear" in the avatar market place. I have a funny feeling the black controller prop will be one of the items. I just wonder if they'll be nice and make it free or else be buttholes and charge people for it who didn't setup a new account. Hopefully, something is free though... not to get hopes up.

[quote name='pyoobez']So tomorrow launches "Xbox 360 Gear" in the avatar market place. I have a funny feeling the black controller prop will be one of the items. I just wonder if they'll be nice and make it free or else be buttholes and charge people for it who didn't setup a new account. Hopefully, something is free though... not to get hopes up.[/QUOTE]

Usually when something like this launches, there is some sort of free promo. Heres hoping!

[quote name='Hawaiian']The Sims 3

Toyota Prius + Toyota Prius Eco Pack
(FREE)

Now your Sims can enjoy the newest member of the Toyota Prius family with this cool new pack! The pack includes environmentally conscience items so Sims can reduce their global footprint and feel good about it at the same time. Celebrate a greener tomorrow today![/QUOTE]

Got it. I'm all for in game advertising like this if it means free stuff. My twin Sims now have a bright green Prius. Realistic cars are much better than the fake ones that come with the game.

[quote name='cin84_12']Got it. I'm all for in game advertising like this if it means free stuff. My twin Sims now have a bright green Prius. Realistic cars are much better than the fake ones that come with the game.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that car actually looks pretty snazzy for a Sims item. Thanks, Hawaiian! :D

[quote name='Hawaiian']The Sims 3

Toyota Prius + Toyota Prius Eco Pack (FREE)

Now your Sims can enjoy the newest member of the Toyota Prius family with this cool new pack! The pack includes environmentally conscience items so Sims can reduce their global footprint and feel good about it at the same time. Celebrate a greener tomorrow today![/QUOTE]

Just a note this DLC isn't available for UK accounts (yet?) which is a shame as I bought my g\f Sims 3 for Xmas ;)

[quote name='pyoobez']So tomorrow launches "Xbox 360 Gear" in the avatar market place. I have a funny feeling the black controller prop will be one of the items. I just wonder if they'll be nice and make it free or else be buttholes and charge people for it who didn't setup a new account. Hopefully, something is free though... not to get hopes up.[/QUOTE]

Where did you hear/read this? I can't seem to find any info on it...

[quote name='Ew0k5AN0nomi5']so any word on when this xbox 360 gear is supposed to drop? looking forward to it![/QUOTE]

It is released apparently all that was dropped and labeled for "gear" was hats and jerseys.

January 13: Dinosaur Pets
January 13: Xbox 360 Gear

January 28 (12:00 p.m. EST / 9:00 a.m. PST) through January 31 (12:00 p.m. EST / 9:00 a.m. PST) FREE GOLD

COMIC JUMPER can be added under the Unlock In-Game themes.
And, the ALAN WAKE LE also has multiple themes on the bonus disc (pretty sure at least one of them was just the same as the pre-order code but can't confirm).

(Obligatory apology if these have already been mentioned but not yet updated to the main post yet.)

TRGYR-XF3XW-QRMYC-4FJQF-J2CWZ

Got some email from Xbox Rewards and it conatined a code for a female avatar outfit, I am a male,s o thus I have no use. :3

[quote name='Austichar']TRGYR-XF3XW-QRMYC-4FJQF-J2CWZ

Got some email from Xbox Rewards and it conatined a code for a female avatar outfit, I am a male,s o thus I have no use. :3 [/QUOTE]

RawR I missed it to busy XBL.... what was it anyways?

[quote name='TriskaidekaPunk']RawR I missed it to busy XBL.... what was it anyways?[/QUOTE]

I dunno, from what I gathered from an in-email pic it's some sort of white sweatshirt outfit.

[quote name='Austichar']I dunno, from what I gathered from an in-email pic it's some sort of white sweatshirt outfit.[/QUOTE]

I keep hearing about this email being from xbox rewards... I'm signed up to get them and have been getting them, but didnt get this particular email. WTF? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back