List of all free Xbox Live Marketplace content

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a few male and female Adidas Superstar avatar outfits for trade. PM me for details!

As a gesture of good faith, here are 8 female codes:

Female codes:

XVPWC-XFH47-4CCX4-WMQG7-MJFRZ
MMPYV-TPJK6-647KW-77MFK-HHC3Z
7476D-C9J2R-PTF43-KPF2C-2D32Z
7HFG6-T4GPV-Y7VPT-F6RDH-4TPGZ
FJY9H-K7KJD-QW2PX-CX9WH-2P2WZ
KVRJX-RY7DK-D47RC-DFPFG-JKCWZ
QTKXY-YFFYF-FR6CM-4YR4J-6X4RZ
MMFJ9-RCH2H-THVCD-2HV94-J99XZ

[quote name='flameofdoom666']I have a few male and female Adidas Superstar avatar outfits for trade. PM me for details!

As a gesture of good faith, here are 8 female codes:

Female codes:

MMFJ9-RCH2H-THVCD-2HV94-J99XZ[/QUOTE]

Used:

My wife & daughter thank you very much.
We're new to xbox360 & don't have a lot of avatar items yet.

Thanks!!!!

[quote name='Cyberknight1969']Used:

My wife & daughter thank you very much.
We're new to xbox360 & don't have a lot of avatar items yet.

Thanks!!!![/QUOTE]

You're very welcome :D

Just in case you guys didn't see the thread if you go to Zune you can download Family Guy Season 9 epiosde 8 for free. It also comes with the Bob's Burger 1st episode. Highly recommend. Don't know if you have to be gold though.

Would it be possible for someone to post the link to the reward program page to enter the code? I would like to see if a code I received works.

Thanks.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Just in case you guys didn't see the thread if you go to Zune you can download Family Guy Season 9 epiosde 8 for free. It also comes with the Bob's Burger 1st episode. Highly recommend. Don't know if you have to be gold though.[/QUOTE]

It's free for Silver as well, thanks! Do you by any chance know if there's a list of free Zune content somewhere? I've been searching google, but to no avail.

Don't know but the pilot of Light's Out is free and the 1st episode of the Cape. Haven't sen the Cape but heard it wasn't that good, but I've seen Light's Out and find it very good.

[quote name='flameofdoom666']Female codes:

MMFJ9-RCH2H-THVCD-2HV94-J99XZ[/QUOTE]
All used.

[quote name='MiXmAsTaRoB']the only email i got from xbox reward was my 220 Microsoft points nothing else..[/QUOTE]

Haha I had an email that said I have 20 Microsoft Points, grrrr.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Don't know but the pilot of Light's Out is free and the 1st episode of the Cape. Haven't sen the Cape but heard it wasn't that good, but I've seen Light's Out and find it very good.[/QUOTE]

I didn't know about the Family Guy episode but I did know about Light's Out and The Cape. I thought The Cape was good, well I liked it anyway.

[quote name='helluvagood']whats with these addidas track suits anyways, why are some people getting them[/QUOTE]

It was a giveaway because Sept 15 - Oct 15 2010, if you bought Addidas from footlocker you got
a FREE suit to use on XboX for your avatar so I guess not everyone they figured that would buy
didn't so they ever over stocked and just are now giving them away to random XBL users linked
up with rewards. They are cool but im not mad I didn't get one.

[quote name='chaoticorder75']I dont suppose any nice person has a spare male Adidas code to spare? :D
I never received any.
Moochie moochie, thanks in advance :D[/QUOTE]

Come on, guys. This thread has really gone to shit lately. There's a bold header stating:
NO BEGGING FOR FREE STUFF - ONLY POST CONTESTS AND AVAILABLE FREEBIES

Stay. On. Topic. Pretty please? 8-[

Last edited by a moderator:
To get back on topic, I've condensed the recent free videos and added a few more that are on the Zune Marketplace. I also added two lengthy extras (denoted with * and time) that might be interesting for fans of the respective show.

The House of Anubis - Pilot
The Cape - Pilot
Bob's Burgers - Pilot (also includes a family guy episode)
Jersey Shore - Season 3 - Aftershow* 42 min.
White Collar - Season 2 - Point Blank
Family Guy - Season 8 - Seth McFarlane Featurette* 28 min.

Also, here are some videos that *might* still be free. I have no way to check if they still are since I've already downloaded them.

The Hard Times of RJ Berger - Pilot
The Good Guys - First 3 episodes
The Gates - First two episodes
Caprica - Pilot Pt. 1
Back at the Barnyard - Pilot
Doug - Pilot
Hey Arnold! - Pilot
Rocko's Modern Life - Pilot
Rugrats - Pilot
Warehouse 13 - Pilot

File this under "shameless shilling" but some more free stuff that hasn't been mentioned...

The Eagle Theme Pack (it's not premium)

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/The-Eagle-Theme-Pack/9d42881e-62e2-4e2c-aafb-e3958b563744

The Eagle Gamer Picture Pack

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/P...ure-Pack/82e44e50-98ac-4e43-9dbe-b0594b61179e

and if you're wondering what exactly this is about...

The Eagle Movie Trailer

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/P...-Trailer/27ee3b2f-c2e7-4665-a149-02066caeed69

FREE $20 off EA Promo I got in my e-mail, I have all the EA games I want so it for whoever, lurker or CAGs
*i know its not XBL but you can use it for a full game and get it free*

Code: arba7gfem

Mod please come in and clean up all the ott or put a rule on this thread to keep the newbies out until they have read and agreed to rules of this forum.

[quote name='pyoobez']File this under "shameless shilling" but some more free stuff that hasn't been mentioned...

The Eagle Theme Pack (it's not premium)

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/The-Eagle-Theme-Pack/9d42881e-62e2-4e2c-aafb-e3958b563744

The Eagle Gamer Picture Pack

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/P...ure-Pack/82e44e50-98ac-4e43-9dbe-b0594b61179e

and if you're wondering what exactly this is about...

The Eagle Movie Trailer

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/P...-Trailer/27ee3b2f-c2e7-4665-a149-02066caeed69[/QUOTE]
thxz:lol:

The music video for "My Body" by Young the Giant is also free in the Zune Marketplace. Apparently Zune has a free music video every month, so there will probably be a different free music video for February.

I have a female code for the addidas outfit. I'll pm the first person who posts here and says they want it. Nevermind, redeemed.

I have two Sherlock Holmes avatar outfits (female) to give away... most be a CAG user and message me to get one.

Also:

I found this somewhere on CAG today, but cant find the post (maybe it was removed because the person was asking for a code)...but free pre-order stuff is always great especially when they dont make you wait for release day to get it.

(before you try I already used the code)
b70718.png

:NOTICE:
MS took 25day not 5day but yes I have REDEEM CODES!! for what you ask :)
BLACK CONTROLLER PROPS!!!

I have
3 to give away, rules are simple as before FIRST ones to PM and call DIBs please no form chatter, I will update this when they are gone!!
Winners:Racer1309, lutcb, modano79 ALL GONE SORRY(will try to get more check back in 2 weeks for me)

*Trojann* I didn't forget about you, so check your PM!!

I ALSO HAVE ONE more Banshee code*still up for grabs*

CAGs 4 LIFE

PM'd you Trisk.

----------

Coldblood...you got a link for that? I ordered my game from the EA Store and I never got info on redeeming for a code...I figured it might come when it ships so I haven't really done much research.

Sherlock Holmes codes are gone... Enjoy Racer and Trisk!

[quote name='LinkinPrime']PM'd you Trisk.

----------

Coldblood...you got a link for that? I ordered my game from the EA Store and I never got info on redeeming for a code...I figured it might come when it ships so I haven't really done much research.[/QUOTE]

Amazon sent me a link in my email the same day I pre-ordered (today) the email had a 15 digit code I had to redeem at EA for the XBOX 25 digit code.

Dear Amazon.com Customer,

The Amazon Video Games team thanks you for your order of "Dead Space 2." Now it's time to get you your bonus code.

Here is your bonus code: xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx

This code will give you access to "Dead Space Ignition"

How to Use Your Code:
Step 1: Log on to the web browser of your choice and go to www.dsignition.com.
Step 2: Follow the on-screen instructions, and make sure you select your appropriate platform (Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 system) when prompted.
Step 3: You will then be prompted to enter the unique redemption key found above.
Step 4: You will receive a new live code for your selected platform (Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3) to download "Dead Space Ignition."
Step 5: Download Dead Space Ignition to your gaming console using the live code you received in step 4.

[quote name='COLDblood']I have two Sherlock Holmes avatar outfits (female) to give away... most be a CAG user and message me to get one.
Also:
I found this somewhere on CAG today, but cant find the post (maybe it was removed because the person was asking for a code)...but free pre-order stuff is always great especially when they dont make you wait for release day to get it.

(before you try I already used the code)
[/QUOTE]

Thanks I love the new Sherlock Movie and I LOVE free STUFF!! :)

I will be starting a new contest in just a moment and had a random code left that I wont be adding to it.

I have one female Sherlock Holmes avatar outfit code up for grabs.

All you have to do is be the first person to leave a reply in this thread asking for it and have been a member since 2010 or before.

[quote name='COLDblood']I will be starting a new contest in just a moment and had a random code left that I wont be adding to it.

All you have to do is be the first person to leave a reply in this thread asking for it and have been a member since 2010 or before.[/QUOTE]

May I please have the female Sherlock Holmes Outfit? Thank you

[quote name='COLDblood']I will be starting a new contest in just a moment and had a random code left that I wont be adding to it.

All you have to do is be the first person to leave a reply in this thread asking for it and have been a member since 2010 or before.[/QUOTE]

My wife would like a new outfit, if you could spare a code I would greatly appreciate it...

There's a new free theme, which is based on the Bing search engine. Considering it says "Download Free Bing Themes", it sounds like there might be more in the future.

Not sure if it's premium or not, I can't check since I'm not home.

[quote name='shadowtek']My wife would like a new outfit, if you could spare a code I would greatly appreciate it...[/QUOTE]
[quote name='Tibbs']I would also love a Sherlock Holmes outfit for my wife if anyone has one left![/QUOTE]

It was already given away read the forms Please!!

[quote name='BlazeP']Let's get back on topic guys.

Free AssCreed Bro ( :p ) DLC
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - Animus Project Update 2.0 DLC[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I guess it was updated because in Dec 2010 v1.0 was released, THANKS

[quote name='shadowtek']My wife would like a new outfit, if you could spare a code I would greatly appreciate it...[/QUOTE]
[quote name='Tibbs']I would also love a Sherlock Holmes outfit for my wife if anyone has one left![/QUOTE]

It was already given away to LoveLost read the forms carefully Please!!

[quote name='Zonic505']There's a new free theme,
Not sure if it's premium or not, I can't check since I'm not home.[/QUOTE]

It is NOT a premium, it is 8.46mb in size usually themes 6mb n up are, the pictures are alright though. stick to Modio!! thanks though

[quote name='BlazeP']Let's get back on topic guys.

Free AssCreed Bro ( :p ) DLC
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - Animus Project Update 2.0 DLC[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I guess it was updated because in Dec 2010 v1.0 was released, THANKS

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back