66VFW-RKHD4-YC36K-KJ939-DPVTZ
GFMYJ-G3WVJ-7GH7G-77KT3-KDYVZ
F4KJX-X4GRP-MK944-TG4M7-K9RVZ
F9CC4-9YQF4-RKJKY-GMF97-K4JQZ
4GYM9-WJJTX-D4XMX-V2DK3-XY2JZ
R46Q7-RY4WQ-QFF3M-7Y9QT-3TRRZ
HM7CP-MTD2V-CKH7P-JQ23R-HPYPZ
2KT6M-4CGGH-3HPDH-XXG9F-7DJ3Z

some codes for the carrot thing i got from a friend. i don´t know wich ones were taken yet

[quote name='Warrio_r']JVDQW-CQDDV-DMD4D-MTXCQ-2MJYZ
QTYXW-47RCW-7DDGW-KJ4RD-PXPQZ
RV4CQ-696QG-CYQV7-J7RCM-VGY2Z
9K4HQ-QCMJM-RGQF3-YKW4D-22F6Z
66VFW-RKHD4-YC36K-KJ939-DPVTZ
GFMYJ-G3WVJ-7GH7G-77KT3-KDYVZ
F4KJX-X4GRP-MK944-TG4M7-K9RVZ
F9CC4-9YQF4-RKJKY-GMF97-K4JQZ
4GYM9-WJJTX-D4XMX-V2DK3-XY2JZ
R46Q7-RY4WQ-QFF3M-7Y9QT-3TRRZ
HM7CP-MTD2V-CKH7P-JQ23R-HPYPZ
2KT6M-4CGGH-3HPDH-XXG9F-7DJ3Z

some codes for the carrot thing i got from a friend. i don´t know wich ones were taken yet[/QUOTE]
All the codes have been used already, pointing that out.

I dont know if they changed it since, but last night I tried to get the carrot prop but the question never changed (sounded like they asked me for what was on page # this and to tell them what was on it...? I dont know, I used a translator) and even though I tried the Kirby answer... it wouldnt let me use it.

So I thought I would give everyone a heads up about that. If I'm wrong- sorry. If you have a solution, please post (and send me a msg *wink*).

EDIT: Nevermind... it apparently still works. My bad. Just didnt refresh enough. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='l33t fr0g']I dont know if they changed it since, but last night I tried to get the carrot prop but the question never changed (sounded like they asked me for what was on page # this and to tell them what was on it...? I dont know, I used a translator) and even though I tried the Kirby answer... it wouldnt let me use it.

So I thought I would give everyone a heads up about that. If I'm wrong- sorry. If you have a solution, please post (and send me a msg *wink*).[/QUOTE]

False I just tried again and all works, try deleting your cookies and temps but
check you pm sense you had trouble I shot you a code. There are still plenty
of carrots left. :bouncy:

[quote name='ErezYehuda']It doesn't matter if he deleted it from his achievement history. If he ever downloaded it, it'll still be there in his download history, where he can get it again.

Also, if you didn't download it before, you can have a friend who has copy it to a flashdrive and give it to you. Since it's considered a free game, it'll unlock, regardless of marketplace availability.[/QUOTE]I downloaded Destination Arcade a while ago, but I haven't actually unlocked any Awards. Is what your saying true that someone can copy the awarded items onto a USB flash drive, make an image backup file, and then send the backup file to me, so from there, I can write the image backup to my own USB flash drive, and when I copy the awarded items to my Xbox 360, it will show Awards unlocked?

Have people actually tried this?
Can someone send me an image backup file of a 1GB USB flash drive with those Awards?

[quote name='XP1']I downloaded Destination Arcade a while ago, but I haven't actually unlocked any Awards. Is what your saying true that someone can copy the awarded items onto a USB flash drive, make an image backup file, and then send the backup file to me, so from there, I can write the image backup to my own USB flash drive, and when I copy the awarded items to my Xbox 360, it will show Awards unlocked?

Can someone send me an image backup file of a 1GB USB flash drive with those Awards?[/QUOTE]

It didn't work for me. I tried moving the items through a 6GB USB flash drive from my friends xbox.
He did mention something about re-hashing the items to your gamertag, of course, i didn't know what the hell he was talking about :roll:

Rehashing is sorta against the ToS. That's all you really need to know.

FYI, DA may have been free, but it's still console locked. Most new free XBLA games have been console locked.

[quote name='Michael Essien']It didn't work for me.[/QUOTE]:([quote name='Michael Essien']It didn't work for me. I tried moving the items through a 6GB USB flash drive from my friends xbox.[/QUOTE]I have never seen a 6GB USB flash drive before.[quote name='Andami']Rehashing is sorta against the ToS.[/QUOTE]Oh well.

[quote name='XP1']I downloaded Destination Arcade a while ago, but I haven't actually unlocked any Awards. Is what your saying true that someone can copy the awarded items onto a USB flash drive, make an image backup file, and then send the backup file to me, so from there, I can write the image backup to my own USB flash drive, and when I copy the awarded items to my Xbox 360, it will show Awards unlocked?

Can someone send me an image backup file of a 1GB USB flash drive with those Awards?[/QUOTE]

For sone reason, when I go to rewards, it shows the icons, but unable to use it. I miss my "A Cool Dragon"

[quote name='The Punisher']For sone reason, when I go to rewards, it shows the icons, but unable to use it. I miss my "A Cool Dragon"[/QUOTE]

The only way to get the dragon ever again is if someone tranfers their license to you live account other then that no dice till
hopefully the release it again but i think the props were only for beta testers. Like above said I backed up mine on a jump, bc
I'd miss this little fella too

[quote name='The Punisher']For sone reason, when I go to rewards, it shows the icons, but unable to use it. I miss my "A Cool Dragon"[/QUOTE]

The only way to get the dragon ever again is if someone tranfers their license to you live account other then that no dice till
hopefully the release it again but i think the props were only for beta testers. Like above said I backed up mine on a jump, bc
I'd miss this little fella too

The rehash deal you can do in modio but it super tricky and you can mess up your xbl account sometimes so I wouldn't try it.

The only way to get the dragon ever again is if someone transfers their license to you live account but then they lose it other then
that no dice till hopefully the release it again but i think the props were only for beta testers. Like above said I backed up mine on
a jump, bc I'd miss this little fella too :bomb:

The rehash deal you can do in modio but it super tricky and you can mess up your xbl account sometimes so I wouldn't try it.

[quote name='TriskaidekaPunk']The only way to get the dragon ever again is if someone transfers their license to you live account but then they lose it other then
that no dice till hopefully the release it again but i think the props were only for beta testers. Like above said I backed up mine on
a jump, bc I'd miss this little fella too :bomb:

The rehash deal you can do in modio but it super tricky and you can mess up your xbl account sometimes so I wouldn't try it.[/QUOTE]

Has anyone tried equipping it on xbox.com? I've had missing or glitched avatar awards work fine there. After updating them there and then load up the 360, it then forces the download of the item.

*Edit* Only if you've already owned the item before.

[quote name='D0RC']Sorry if this was posted before or I'm just late to the party, but I finally got a chance to get back and play Mass Effect 2. I went to the New Content Available in the in game menu and I saw the Terminus Weapon and Armor DLC for zero points.

Edit: I googled and found out, it will be free till Feb 23.

http://social.bioware.com/ http:/so...ponArmor-amp-Blackstorm-Weapon-5787520-1.html[/QUOTE]I don't see it:
http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/P...1000-9115-d802454108ce?DownloadType=GameAddon

Is the download in-game only, not on the Xbox Live Marketplace?

[quote name='XP1']I don't see it:
http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/P...1000-9115-d802454108ce?DownloadType=GameAddon

Is the download in-game only, not on the Xbox Live Marketplace?[/QUOTE]Yeah I check Xbox.com and it doesn't show up there. You have to pop in your game and look at the Marketplace menu in game.

edit: I googled some more and I guess it's free on PSN too and that's what the google search were talking about.

I guess they decided to put it free on the Xbox 360 too. The end date of Feb 23 is for PS3 owners, so I'm just guessing that might be the end date for 360 owners to get the Terminus Armor and Weapon free too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I went to the available content in the game menu for the xbox360 and I don't see anything that says 'Terminus Weapon and Armor', free or otherwise. I see Cerberus Weapon and Armor, but I already had that. Am I doing something wrong?

Sorry I effed up. I guess I downloaded it before so that's why it showed zero. Then when I googled, the bioware official forum said it was free, but for PS3.

[quote name='D0RC']Sorry I effed up. I guess I downloaded it before so that's why it showed zero. Then when I googled, the bioware official forum said it was free, but for PS3.[/QUOTE]Thanks anyway, I already downloaded it for the PS3 earlier when it became free.

[quote name='Hawaiian']The Premium Theme for "Bejeweled Blitz LIVE" is available for FREE on Xbox Live:
[/QUOTE]

thanks!

[quote name='Spybreak8']You know with Modio I've been able to create all the themes I ever wanted but I'm def getting that, thanks.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='THE R3Y3S']it's easy! i'm italian people and so it's an italian guide sorry: http://www.nextrl.it/forum/topic/54898-guida-creare-ed-installare-temi-xbox-360-raccolta/ you can translate it with google translate[/QUOTE]

I talked about this way back in post just for extras. not ta sound mean about your double post is all just link with more details and free OXE Themes and not in italian!:bouncy:
Spybreak8 you know that :) Thanks for re talking about it though.

Original Post Quote & Free Themes:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=223330&page=83

I was told don't talk about Modio so I stop because its not free XBL

[quote name='Spybreak8']You know with Modio I've been able to create all the themes I ever wanted but I'm def getting that, thanks.[/QUOTE]

Is it possible to change the orb color? i've tried and its just white.

[quote name='Hawaiian']The Premium Theme for "Bejeweled Blitz LIVE" is available for FREE on Xbox Live:

Bejeweled Blitz LIVE Premium Theme

Deck out your Xbox backgrounds and friends channel with awesome Bejeweled imagery. Speedometers included.[/QUOTE]

cool, thanks for posting! Love me some free premium themes :D

I'm sorry guys for going off topic, I totally respect this thread, but can Modio get you banned? I'll take a pm just so it doesn't clutter the thread.

Sorry for OT, but I wanted to give the OP a heads up that the tags in his post for the DR2 items are a little messed up...they just need a quick fix. ;)

Dead Rising - Accountant Key
[IDead Rising 2 - Free Pack - Ninja[/I]
Dead Rising 2 - Free Pack - Psycho[/I]
Dead Rising 2 - Free Pack - Sports Fan[/I]
Dead Rising 2 - Free Pack - Soldier[/I]
DB: Raging Blast - Alien Warriors Pack

Heads up!
Found it a few moments ago, I think its an error, but free is free:D
FREE Starkiller's Dual Lightsabers
thumblg.png

LINK HERE

If you own Marvel Vs. Capcom 3, Shadow Battle 01 is now up for free. It's a mode where you can play against specially-designed A.I based on (in this pack) Niitsuma (the producer), assistant producer Akihito Kadowaki, & a QA team leader.

[quote name='NoDAK']Fable III Free Soldier Outfit

Join the ranks of the Bowerstone army with this dashing military uniform. Albion needs you! The outfit comprises boots, hat, top and trousers. These items will be added to your gift queue in the Sanctuary.

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/P...r-Outfit/d833dcb4-3224-408b-9d54-e827af0b2601

And, thanks for sharing that awesome find, Hsith! My nephew is gonna love those. :D[/QUOTE]

815 MB!? What?

[quote name='Zonic505']If you own Marvel Vs. Capcom 3, Shadow Battle 01 is now up for free. It's a mode where you can play against specially-designed A.I based on (in this pack) Niitsuma (the producer), assistant producer Akihito Kadowaki, & a QA team leader.[/QUOTE]
thanks mate :applause:

[quote name='Hsith']Heads up!
Found it a few moments ago, I think its an error, but free is free:D
FREE Starkiller's Dual Lightsabers
[/QUOTE]
ThAnks mate i already had it in the lucasArt giveway from past year but now my girlfriend can have it to :applause:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back