List of all free Xbox Live Marketplace content

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm can anyone help me? I am stuck at the part where I think your putting in your address?

郵遞區號 is the part I am stuck at and whatever I put in, nothing works

[quote name='InfernoChaos']Hmm can anyone help me? I am stuck at the part where I think your putting in your address?

郵遞區號 is the part I am stuck at and whatever I put in, nothing works[/QUOTE]

Try typing in 100 since that's a valid zip code for Taiwan.

[quote name='ArrenDusk']Try typing in 100 since that's a valid zip code for Taiwan.[/QUOTE]

Thank you that worked! But now I am stuck on the credit card part : /

[quote name='InfernoChaos']Thank you that worked! But now I am stuck on the credit card part : /[/QUOTE]

You can skip that, just click the button left to the highlighted one on the bottom right.

[quote name='ArrenDusk']You can skip that, just click the button left to the highlighted one on the bottom right.[/QUOTE]

Got it to work and downloaded! Thank you so much once again ArrenDusk!

Really appreciate the help!:D

[quote name='InfernoChaos']Got it to work and downloaded! Thank you so much once again ArrenDusk!

Really appreciate the help!:D[/QUOTE]

Anytime. We're all CAGs after all ;)

[quote name='ElementBreaker']man that was harder than doing the austrian one because of all the symbols, but im really starting to like getting these games for free :D[/QUOTE]

Haha, let's hope it's a new trend. :bouncy:

Oh wow TY !
Wish I get not banned for this.
I can play on my normal account after downloadin it, right ?

[quote name='Pazto']Oh wow TY !
Wish I get not banned for this.
I can play on my normal account after downloadin it, right ?[/QUOTE]

Right. You can play on your regular account.
And you won't get banned. Because there's no a single reason you should be banned. You haven't stolen anything, you haven't hacked/moded anything.

Account registration is free. And you're allowed to have as many accounts (any regions) as you want.

[quote name='Bloomy']Found on GameFAQs - Ghostbusters : Sanctum of Slime is currently free through the Taiwanese marketplace on Xbox.com.[/QUOTE]
I rarely visit GameFAQs forums. Muchas gracias, Bloomy, for passing this on here!

And, although I'm late again, this one is still working fine. :cool:

So, does anyone know if this is another temp glitch, or a legit promo like PvZ?

[quote name='Warrio_r']thanks guys. Swarm is gone right ?[/QUOTE]

Yep, they removed the full version from the Austrian Xbox Live Marketplace. So its dead.

Do you guys not use chrome as your browser, if you don't you should. It actually translates on the fly. The whole page for me was in english :)

[quote name='stoned99']Do you guys not use chrome as your browser, if you don't you should. It actually translates on the fly. The whole page for me was in english :)[/QUOTE]

No thanks

[quote name='stoned99']Do you guys not use chrome as your browser, if you don't you should. It actually translates on the fly. The whole page for me was in english :)[/QUOTE]

I did it with chrome last night but I had problems with the site as it kept trying to redirect me to the US site. I just replaced the 'en-US' with the Tawain code which I forget what it was, on the link and got it to go through.

I think the ghostbusters is over, it was there one second while I was trying to make a Taiwanese account then after I went to download it was gone.

I've been checking this thread daily for the past couple months, and I forgot to check it during this past week. Of course there had to be 2 free games during that time, and of course I had to find out about it literally 10 minutes after it's been taken down.

[quote name='Michael Essien']Slightly of topic but........Is there anyway to search the avatar marketplace? Like from points cost high to low? thanks[/QUOTE]

Eh, many places (including XBLM) don't include a search-by-price feature. It's a marketing tactic that discourages people from buying the least-expensive products.

[quote name='NoDAK']I'm not where I can check it out first-hand, but claims to be a premium...

Download the Dr. Pepper Thor Premium Theme Pack here.[/QUOTE]

Doesn't work with UK account.

US account - no problem.. it's already in my download queue.

[quote name='NoDAK']I'm not where I can check it out first-hand, but claims to be a premium...

Download the Dr. Pepper Thor Premium Theme Pack here.[/QUOTE]
It is but f* ugly but free tnx.

It is a premium theme. Resembles the Iron Man 2 Dr. Pepper theme. Hopefully this means we'll get a Capt. America Dr. Pepper theme later this year too.

[quote name='goodbyetonight']DAMMIT WHY IS IT NOT AVAILABLE IN THE US. /tantrum :cry:

Is there any way to get it on a US system?[/QUOTE]

Create a UK Xbox account, recover it to your US console, and download it.

[quote name='Punluvin']Create a UK Xbox account, recover it to your US console, and download it.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, just made a UK account now. I'll see if it works when I get home from class.

anyone know what i could use for a UK postal code? Atleast I think thats whats preventing me from making a hotmail account. I tried ME1 and ME2 which I found off a site for England postal codes and it says I need to verify that Ive entered the correct information. I dont see what else I could have done wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back