List of all free Xbox Live Marketplace content

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Bloomy']I'm curious if the "All Regions" on that page actually covers ALL regions, or just the 6 regions under the pop-up.[/QUOTE]

I am pretty sure its the selected region it has listed as the only ones that will work per item.

[quote name='Bloomy']I'm curious if the "All Regions" on that page actually covers ALL regions, or just the 6 regions under the pop-up.[/QUOTE]
i think you are right it may be only the six regions, in that case games like the ghostbusters when it was free for thailand,it wasn´t show there, so we depend from other cags in order to now the free game from other regions. Thanks for pointing that mate :bouncy:

[quote name='shadowtek']Looks like Hexic HD is now free on the Marketplace...

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Hexic-HD/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802584107d1?cid=SLink[/QUOTE]

It's always been free (came with your system), this is prob the first time it's available on the marketplace so that's bad ass. Highly recommend checking this game out, you've got the simple swap 3 gameplay and the deeper gameplay getting stars and pearls. Throw in a few bombs here and there and you've got a great little puzzle game.

[quote name='Spybreak8']It's always been free (came with your system), this is prob the first time it's available on the marketplace so that's bad ass. Highly recommend checking this game out, you've got the simple swap 3 gameplay and the deeper gameplay getting stars and pearls. Throw in a few bombs here and there and you've got a great little puzzle game.[/QUOTE]

I don't think it comes on the new slim systems. I already had it on my old machine, but I suggest everyone who has an older system download it, this way when you upgrade you'll be able to get it again...

[quote name='shadowtek']I don't think it comes on the new slim systems. I already had it on my old machine, but I suggest everyone who has an older system download it, this way when you upgrade you'll be able to get it again...[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure that it came on mine. I believe it's bundled with hard drives, not the systems. If you got a 4 GB 360 S it might not have it.

[quote name='Bloomy']Already been mentioned and added to the first post.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I should have checked there first. I think I'll grab that free Forza Motorsport 3 Premium theme...

[quote name='chumush']you dont even need to register, just go here and enter email and tick the box, jobs a good 1!![/QUOTE]You were already signed in, which is why you saw the page with just email and the checkbox.. anyone not registered wont see that page.

Oh.. and I'd recommend NOT ticking the box, as it is not required and it is an opt-in for email communications..

I agree that the Axel Springer AG or its subsidiaries in the future to inform me by phone / email / SMS on interesting media products. Optional information. I may object to the use of my data for advertising purposes at any time over a computer screen online services GmbH, Axel-Springer-Platz 1, 20350 Hamburg or via e-mail to [email protected].

[quote name='Captain Urahara'][quote name='XP1']At the time, it probably would have been easier if you had simply bought Earthworm Jim HD for 400 MSP rather than if you had created a Japanese Xbox Live account, bought a 1-month Gold subscription, and then traded it for the game.[/QUOTE]
New accounts get a free month of gold. Free account -> free month of gold -> free game[/QUOTE]Yeah, that was just an example. I thought consoles get only 3 accounts with free 1-month Gold?

[quote name='Warrio_r']i think you are right it may be only the six regions, in that case games like the ghostbusters when it was free for thailand,[/QUOTE]Thought it was Taiwan...

[quote name='donburns99']You were already signed in, which is why you saw the page with just email and the checkbox.. anyone not registered wont see that page.

Oh.. and I'd recommend NOT ticking the box, as it is not required and it is an opt-in for email communications..[/QUOTE]

Only myspam email address gets used for things like this :D

[quote name='XP1']Yeah, that was just an example. I thought consoles get only 3 accounts with free 1-month Gold?

Thought it was Taiwan...[/QUOTE]
It was taiwan

[quote name='CaptainKirk']i got like 12

why is it a German site gives them away free

but we have IGN, Gamespot, Joystiq, 1UP, etc and they cant[/QUOTE]

Because of greedy people like you.

[quote name='mitch079']Because of greedy people like you.[/QUOTE]
It depends on what he is doing with them.

I literally got 101 codes, I'm gonna give them away on here later to the people who missed out on the offer. I always feel bad seeing everyone give out codes and me not having anything to give out, but now is my chance to give back :bouncy:

Thanks for posting about the computerbild. I almost missed this one. Took my two - one for me, one for my non-CAG friend who's too lazy to be bothered to look but always appreciates the codes I send. Enjoy, everyone!

[quote name='CaptainKirk']
why is it a German site gives them away free.
but we have IGN, Gamespot, Joystiq, 1UP, etc and they cant[/QUOTE]

Yep . . . Is strange.

Btw : Your Shape - G Series FIT : G Series FIT Theme Pack was released for free.
It was allready told ?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='tankyroo']It depends on what he is doing with them.

I literally got 101 codes, I'm gonna give them away on here later to the people who missed out on the offer. I always feel bad seeing everyone give out codes and me not having anything to give out, but now is my chance to give back :bouncy:[/QUOTE]
You wouldn't have to give back if people like your self don't abuse codes etc.Nice offer, but really if you didn't take the other 100 codes then maybe 100 users on this forum would of been able to get them.

[quote name='steve8899']You wouldn't have to give back if people like your self don't abuse codes etc.Nice offer, but really if you didn't take the other 100 codes then maybe 100 users on this forum would of been able to get them.[/QUOTE]

Or maybe 1 user from some other forum would have taken 100 and tried to ebay them. At least he's giving them back.

Pinball FX2 isn't actually a game, it's just a place to go to play the tables you've bought for it. There's no tables you get with the free version.

[quote name='deletion']thanks op. wouldnt have known if you put this in free stuff.[/QUOTE]

yeah seriously. thanks op.

keep on posting deals people and don't worry where they belong.

Has any one got a spare Chocobo pet from FFXIII for your avatar been trying to get one of these and the carrot prop long shoot.
Thanks
Or if any one can point me to where i could get it my self.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Pinball FX2 isn't actually a game, it's just a place to go to play the tables you've bought for it. There's no tables you get with the free version.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info, I haven't actually tried any of these except Hexic so far. I've removed Pinball since it's not officially a game you can play for free. I did add Game Room, which is similar to pinball in that you have to download games to play.. but the games to download are free, so check it out!

I can't believe the number of CAGs unaware of these and who do not check the free xbla thread. Wow. Anyway, the Game Room packs are free to download, but they are just demos. You have to pay for the actual games.

[quote name='steve8899']Has any one got a spare Chocobo pet from FFXIII for your avatar been trying to get one of these and the carrot prop long shoot.
Thanks
Or if any one can point me to where i could get it my self.[/QUOTE]
Wrong forum... this is only for current free xbox items.
You could look in the trade forum for the Chocobo and you might be able to score a free carrot in the code drop thread.

[quote name='jdawgg76']I can't believe the number of CAGs unaware of these and who do not check the free xbla thread. Wow. Anyway, the Game Room packs are free to download, but they are just demos. You have to pay for the actual games.[/QUOTE]

That's a bummer!! It is usually denoted somewhere that it is a trial or demo... I did not see it there in the description.

Personally, I think of "Contests and Free Stuff" as a non game related section of the forums. I mean quite honestly whether a game is free or cheap it's a deal. Look at the iOs thread, most of the stuff in there is free as well and I hardly think that belongs in CaFS. Thanks Op.

I thought this was common knowledge. Hexic HD came with the original 360 (not sure about the current model) and all of the others have always been free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back