List of all free Xbox Live Marketplace content

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Andami']Okay, so I added the Apps spoiler to the OP. I put it below everything else, so it won't be in the way of the "true" freebies.[/QUOTE]

Good idea! Thanks for this.

Sky Player and Foxtel can also be added to the apps section I think. Sky Player is only available in UK and Foxtel is only available in Australia so I can't confirm where these are on the Dashboard/Marketplace or how they work. Also, I added the Optional Media Update to the Apps section. If anyone wants to move it, go ahead. :)

[quote name='BudzMcGee']But now that I'm thinking about it, the Rock Band 3 in game store doesn't let you preview the songs anymore does it? For some reason I feel like I went to use it and found that out and got annoyed since the in game store for Rock Band 2 let you, but maybe I'm getting my shit all mixed up.[/QUOTE]
Select the song, then choose the "Preview" option. Should only take a few seconds for a sample of the song to play.

[quote name='BudzMcGee'](You do still need Rock Band 3 to access RBN though?)[/QUOTE]
Rock Band Music Store displays a listing of RBN songs, but for some reason, you cannot preview, download a demo of, or purchase any. For now, the short answer is yes:

For RBN 1.0 songs, you'll need Rock Band 2 or Rock Band 3.
For RBN 2.0 songs, you'll need Rock Band 3.

RBN 2.0 songs have the ability to support the new features available in Rock Band 3, such as keys, pro mode, and harmonies. More information here.

[quote name='tahoedude101']Sky Player and Foxtel can also be added to the apps section I think. Sky Player is only available in UK and Foxtel is only available in Australia so I can't confirm where these are on the Dashboard/Marketplace or how they work. Also, I added the Optional Media Update to the Apps section. If anyone wants to move it, go ahead. :)[/QUOTE]

Is it possible to download these aps and run them on my US account? I like alot of the stuff skysports puts out.

[quote name='OnyxPrimal']Pinball FX2 *IS* free... you just have to buy the tables. :)[/QUOTE]

I think he's asking why it's listed as being previously free. It's still there.

[quote name='tahoedude101']Sky Player and Foxtel can also be added to the apps section I think. Sky Player is only available in UK and Foxtel is only available in Australia so I can't confirm where these are on the Dashboard/Marketplace or how they work. Also, I added the Optional Media Update to the Apps section. If anyone wants to move it, go ahead. :)[/QUOTE]

I tried it out, I don't think Sky is free the same way ESPN is here in the states with a gold account. You need a Sky ID. It says you can get one for free at

xbox.com/skyplayer but even on a UK proxy server it says its 404'd. If someone figures this out, maybe we can get some free Sky player in the states. Kind of like how we get all the UK stuff here on ESPN, sky gets alot of the American sports. Pretty brutal.

EDIT: back to testing, it started working out of nowhere...pretty interesting.
Nope not working, just a teaser for 5 mins

[quote name='louiedog']I think he's asking why it's listed as being previously free. It's still there.[/QUOTE]
Sorry, I heard it had been taken down. Maybe it was something else. Oh well, it's fixed now.

[quote name='Andami']Sorry, I heard it had been taken down. Maybe it was something else. Oh well, it's fixed now.[/QUOTE]

I believe they removed the original Pinball FX when FX2 came out.

[quote name='Masterpitviper']For anyone wondering Might and Magic: Clash of heros isn't free in the 20 countrys I checked just letting you know ;)[/QUOTE]

Those occasional freebies are so rare... :( I don't know is it worth checking each day.

[quote name='bullka']Those occasional freebies are so rare... :( I don't know is it worth checking each day.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, they are rare, but it seems the mistakes are mainly on the release day of new games. So it's not a bad idea for someone to at least check the new releases on the first day for other countries. That's how these mistake freebies are found. :)

[quote name='louiedog']I believe they removed the original Pinball FX when FX2 came out.[/QUOTE]

Yep. Even though you can download FX2, you still have to pay to download the pinball boards (or whatever they're called).

Exclusive Xbox and Guinness World Record Avatar T-shirt.
How to obtain= participate in the kinect 100m sprint free LIVE weekend. This will run from Thursday 21st April to Monday 25th April

xboxguiness.jpg

[quote name='Michael Essien']Exclusive Xbox and Guinness World Record Avatar T-shirt.
How to obtain= participate in the kinect 100m sprint free LIVE weekend. This will run from Thursday 21st April to Monday 25th April

xboxguiness.jpg
[/QUOTE]

do u have to have a kinect to be able to get that?

[quote name='Michael Essien']Exclusive Xbox and Guinness World Record Avatar T-shirt.

[/QUOTE]

Don't you have to do the actual run at 10 am Pacific on the 23rd?

can someone please tell me how to get the helicopter again ? i had to format the 250 gb drive and i lost my avatar itens and i need to download it again but i can´t find it ?
sorry to post it here

[quote name='Warrio_r']can someone please tell me how to get the helicopter again ? i had to format the 250 gb drive and i lost my avatar itens and i need to download it again but i can´t find it ?
sorry to post it here[/QUOTE]
go to your download history and re-download everything you previously had on your HDD

[quote name='Daw19yoyo']COLDblood hear about the windows 7 phone i gave away?:D[/QUOTE]
i want a windows 7 phone, any more to give away? :)

[quote name='cheko']go to your download history and re-download everything you previously had on your HDD[/QUOTE]
can you pm me a explanaition ? sorry if i´m asking to much but is the first time it happens

[quote name='iRandom']check your inbox for a heli code[/QUOTE]
thanks very much my friend it is people like you that give some hope in this lost world. i pm´d you my answer i don´t need the code becouse i fix the prob so give to someone tha realy need it or keept for someone you want to give later my friend :bouncy: thanks

Heli Avatar prop Code giveway:

FJX4Y-2JPCW-J4XF4-HTXK6-6K7JZ

credits go to : iRandom . Thanks mate

Anyone o get it don´t forget to say thank you to iRandom

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='AyO90']There is a free south park taco guy avatar prop on XBL marketplace.
Najix or something[/QUOTE]

It's telling me there is a error everytime I try to download it. Thanks for sharing though

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back