List of all free Xbox Live Marketplace content

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is apparently an error when on the xbox marketplace on the console it says 0 pts but gives you an error when you attempt to download and it claims 320 m$ pts on the marketplace website.

Well you guys wanted the link to the avatar item, so you got it.

And I did mention a few posts back that it wasn't working

Hey guys,

I wanted to share a "beta" feature of my website, XBLDB with you guys. I am calling the feature "My Free Offers". As some of you may know, it's on the fist post, I maintain a full database of most all Xbox Marketplace content (non game related offers). The most usefull links are on the right side of site and include full lists of free content, latest releases, and of course price changes.

"My Free Offers" is a new feature I am working on where you enter your gamertag and using your gamercard I can retrieve the last 5 games you played. I then use my database to see if any of those 5 games have any free game addons, and if the games have any free offers they are displayed.

I also store all gamertags and games in my database to create better and better reports over time.

I believe the feature is fully working but I am calling it "beta" since it may have bugs.

Please check it out and "My Free Offers", report any bugs and provide feedback.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're going to spam links you should actually type them properly. That being said I'm not a lazy shit so I can handle the difficult task of remembering what games I own and looking at a list on the first page of this thread but for window lickers I can see how that would be useful Spylon.

[quote name='Shoulda Been Harvey']If you're going to spam links you should actually type them properly. That being said I'm not a lazy shit so I can handle the difficult task of remembering what games I own and looking at a list on the first page of this thread but for window lickers I can see how that would be useful Spylon.[/QUOTE]

Whoa dude. Sorry that the links were broken. I have fixed them. Any feedback is appreciated even "window lickers". :lol:

I personally am a very big CAG and I have way more games than I can remember so if nobody uses it but me, then that is cool with me. I am just trying to share what I have done and present it as a resource for others.

Thanks for the feedback,
Spylon

There are lots of free TV shows available via Zune on Xbox Live.

I don't feel like listing them all, plus they change all the time anyway.

On Xbox Live go to Video Marketplace -> Zune -> TV -> Browse All TV -> Free TV.

Some stuff only is free for a week and then changes to price. So get it while it is free and you can watch it anytime you want.

The complete series of The Guild is free. Pretty good show.

http://social.zune.net/tv/series/The-Guild/c1e74f93-c25c-4a24-b2c9-8b83201ae4f9

There's a free Windows Phone 7 avatar prop if you sign up on Microsoft ExpertZone
Found on youtube watch?v=M8550o3TUMM
Tutorial in description

Hi,

I had issues getting my ExpertZone account setup (kept telling me I had to accept the terms though I did), but here are the directions so you don't have to go through finding the YouTube video.

Hope it helps out,

Chris

1. Go to: http://expertzone.microsoft.com
2. Choose United States as your country.
2. In the registration section of the window, click the appropriate option to create an ExpertZone account (You should be able to use your existing LIVE account).
3. Sign up as working for WAL-MART with a corresponding store ID #, address and phone number. You use the info below or find the info for other stores here: http://www.walmart.com/storeLocator/ca_storefinder.do
Store # 3537
Phone: (253) 512-0949
3. Choose "Customer Service Rep" as your primary job function.
4. Verify your account using the email they send.
5. Go to the main page and find the banner for the FREE Windows 7 Avatar Prop. Click through the rotating banners on the top of the page. You may need to download Microsoft Silverlight to be able to see the banner(s).
6. Take the quiz (if questions don't match you may have to watch the training videos).
1. Play games with Xbox Live.
2. All of the Above.
3. It's automatically linked.
4. Xbox LIVE Extras.
5. Collection in the games hub.
7. Submit your answers using the button on the far left.
8. Go back and Refresh the main page and click on the FREE Windows 7 Avatar Prop banner again, but this time it'll say "Good Job. You've Earned It. ...click here to get your code".
9. Copy the code and redeem it on the Xbox web site or through the Xbox 360 dashboard.

[quote name='ThatGreenNick']Well this won't work now, as you need to verify your job with a scan of a paycheck or sth.[/QUOTE]
Really? It worked yesterday...

[quote name='ThatGreenNick']Well this won't work now, as you need to verify your job with a scan of a paycheck or sth.[/QUOTE]

Not true, unless they just changed it.

I can't check atm I keep getting and error. That may be why I am getting the error tho.

Thanks for the walkthrough on the phone TheCarForever. Also, I don't know what you guys are talking about. I just did it a few minutes ago and it didn't ask for any scan.

[quote name='TheCarsForever']Hi,

I had issues getting my ExpertZone account setup (kept telling me I had to accept the terms though I did), but here are the directions so you don't have to go through finding the YouTube video.

Hope it helps out,

Chris

1. Go to: http://expertzone.microsoft.com
2. Choose United States as your country.
2. In the registration section of the window, click the appropriate option to create an ExpertZone account (You should be able to use your existing LIVE account).
3. Sign up as working for WAL-MART with a corresponding store ID #, address and phone number. You use the info below or find the info for other stores here: http://www.walmart.com/storeLocator/ca_storefinder.do
Store # 3537
Phone: (253) 512-0949
3. Choose "Customer Service Rep" as your primary job function.
4. Verify your account using the email they send.
5. Go to the main page and find the banner for the FREE Windows 7 Avatar Prop. Click through the rotating banners on the top of the page. You may need to download Microsoft Silverlight to be able to see the banner(s).
6. Take the quiz (if questions don't match you may have to watch the training videos).
1. Play games with Xbox Live.
2. All of the Above.
3. It's automatically linked.
4. Xbox LIVE Extras.
5. Collection in the games hub.
7. Submit your answers using the button on the far left.
8. Go back and Refresh the main page and click on the FREE Windows 7 Avatar Prop banner again, but this time it'll say "Good Job. You've Earned It. ...click here to get your code".
9. Copy the code and redeem it on the Xbox web site or through the Xbox 360 dashboard.[/QUOTE]

This is illegal.
User can banned for that.

Here is an example.
If you say you work at walmart and say you are an american
and MS will see that your linked account is from germany or england or poland - they will ban your account because fake informations.

This is against the terms of use !!!

Be careful

[quote name='H3ll']This is illegal.
User can banned for that.

Here is an example.
If you say you work at walmart and say you are an american
and MS will see that your linked account is from germany or england or poland - they will ban your account because fake informations.

This is against the terms of use !!!

Be careful[/QUOTE]

thx noobie for the noobie post :booty::bouncy:

[quote name='clickpow']thx noobie for the noobie post :booty::bouncy:[/QUOTE]

lol ;-) :lol:

I found a way to play all arcade games for free !!!!:applause:
So you dont need to pay for it.:applause::applause::applause:

Just register at xbox360iso.com and go to the non jtag section. Just download the games you want for free with the correct profile and TADA:bouncy: YOU can play them for free .
Theres also a great tut for it.

Or download XBLA thief (google is your friend)

AND now - play all games for free !!!:applause::applause::applause:

Its not illegal :lol::lol::lol::lol:

[quote name='alderan']...[/QUOTE]

A) I think you're winning this little back and forth.
B) You might want to edit that to be a little less specific. At the least your post will be removed, at the most you might get banned for a bit. I'd hate to see that happen.

[quote name='alderan']lol ;-) :lol:

I found a way to play all arcade games for free !!!!:applause:
So you dont need to pay for it.:applause::applause::applause:

Just register at xbox360iso.com and go to the non jtag section. Just download the games you want for free with the correct profile and TADA:bouncy: YOU can play them for free .
Theres also a great tut for it.

Or download XBLA thief (google is your friend)

AND now - play all games for free !!!:applause::applause::applause:

Its not illegal :lol::lol::lol::lol:[/QUOTE]

Wow. Seems like way too much work for me. Thanks, but no thanks.

[quote name='alderan']

Its not illegal :lol::lol::lol::lol:[/QUOTE]

Hi,
Have you read the Code of Condict and Terms of Use?
If not - do it.
If yes - do it again.

You don't need to be very smart to find in CoC and ToU that such method is ILLEGAL!

There is to be no discussion of piracy. Also, talk of exploiting and fraudulently using Expertzone is not allowed.

Microsoft has cracked down on it in the past and almost screwed those of us who were legitimate members. And I'm sure they will again, especially if 100 people register using the same store information.

Damn I missed at least one game while I was gone for easter =/
I check like 3 times a day and then I go for easter and things come up. Typical.
Got home and thought- Ill also post I got the controller free with the maw, but reaslised it was already there. Anyways, Just wanna say cheers for the post cuz im kinda broke after buying Kinect. Still kinda pissed I bought fable II...:headache::whistle2:k:censored:

[quote name='Jamessuperfun']Damn I missed at least one game while I was gone for easter =/
I check like 3 times a day and then I go for easter and things come up. Typical.
Got home and thought- Ill also post I got the controller free with the maw, but reaslised it was already there. Anyways, Just wanna say cheers for the post cuz im kinda broke after buying Kinect. Still kinda pissed I bought fable II...:headache::whistle2:k:censored:[/QUOTE]

I have no idea what you are talking about. What game did you miss during Easter? Controller free with maw?? Fable II??? :???:

I've updated the themes :)

Worldwide Themes

Batman: Arkham Asylum - Villains Theme Pack (Gold Exclusive)
Call of Duty: Black OPs Worldwide Premiere Theme
Castle Crashers - Theme Pack 1
Charlie Oscar Delta Theme Pack
Champions of Gaming Theme
Chevrolet Volt and Kinect Joy Ride Theme
Crash Bandicoot: Wrath of Cortex Theme
Crimson Skies: Road to Revenge Theme
Fable Theme
Final Fantasy XIII Theme (US & CA only)
Final Fantasy XIII Theme 2 (US & CA only)
Fuzion Frenzy Theme
Gears of War Multiplayer Map Pack 1 Theme
GTA IV Theme 1
Halo Theme
Kinect Premium Theme
Psychonauts Theme
Rare Theme
Virgin Gaming (US, UK, CA only)

US Themes

Allstate Mayhem Registration Theme
Army Best Ranger Competition Theme Pack
Bing Standard Theme
Diet Mountain Dew FanDEWmonium Theme Pack
Doctor Who Theme Pack
Doritos Crash the Super Bowl Theme Pack
Doritos Unlock Xbox Theme
Dr Pepper Thor Premium Theme Pack
Fanta Theme
Ford Rally Blue Theme
Ford Rally Charcoal Theme
Ford Rally Yellow Theme
Ford Rally Red Theme
Ford Rally Silver Theme
Ford Rally Black Theme
Nissan Sentra SE-R Theme
G Series FIT Theme Pack
HONOR THE CODE Theme Pack (Gold Exclusive)
Hourcast Theme Pack
HP and Beats Audio Theme
Kia Optima Theme Pack 1
Kia Optima Theme Pack 2
Kia Optima Theme Pack 3
Kinect Adventures River Rush Theme
Kinect Adventures Souvenir Theme
Lexus CT Hybrid Registration Theme Pack
Limitless
Lowe's Themepack
MAZDA2
Mtn. Dew White Out Themes
Myfuture.com
RaceTrac Manimals Theme Pack
Reese's Halloween Contest Theme
Resident Evil: Afterlife 3D Theme
State Farm Theme Pack
State Farm - NBA Registration Theme
Shaun White Snowboarding Theme
Glory Daze - Theme Pack
The All-New 2011 Outlander Sport
The Big Bang Theory
The Eagle Theme Pack
Toyota Prius Prien Theme Pack
Toyota Prius Prii Theme Pack
Toyota Prius Prium Theme Pack
Toyota Prius Priuses Theme Pack
Toyota Prius Theme Pack
TRON: Legacy Theme Pack
US Air Force Theme Pack
Verizon Alan Wake Theme
Wendy's - It Happened FOR REAL Theme Pack
Wendy's - It Happened FOR REAL Theme Pack
Wendy's - It Happened FOR REAL Theme Pack #3
Wendy's - It Happened FOR REAL Theme Pack #4
Yoostar 2 Theme Pack

UK Themes

Flora Theme
Fahrenheit theme
Lucozade: The Wild Ones Theme
Lynx Excite - Fallen Angel Theme
Lynx Player Theme
Sucker Punch Theme
The all new Ford C-MAX Theme
Winter Xtival 09

[quote name='CodeTrader']I have no idea what you are talking about. What game did you miss during Easter? Controller free with maw?? Fable II??? :???:[/QUOTE]

Swarm... or something. Ah well. Fable II is old.

[quote name='Jamessuperfun']Swarm... or something. Ah well. Fable II is old.[/QUOTE]

Fable II was free last year. Swarm was free a few weeks ago, not over the weekend.

[quote name='Tailswisher']I can't wait to see if the US is gonna get the Sucker Punch theme. I really want that.[/QUOTE]

I made a UK account to get it. It lets you apply the theme to all profiles on the system, even US ones.

[quote name='ThatGreenNick']Any news on the 3 new games?[/QUOTE]

:hot: You tell us. Create an account for every Xbox LIVE region.

Seeing this question asked ad nauseum every Wednesday is getting a bit grating. The fact that both XBLA games a few weeks back were temporarily FREE in select REGION(s) was a fluke. It certainly happens with XBLM content, but it isn't going to happen week to week.

If someone finds something, they'll post it. This thread isn't about requests.

Once again, feel FREE to create an Xbox LIVE account for every Xbox LIVE region and check yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:
I do have one for every account, but I'm not home right now and can't really check.
And I'm asking, because most of the US people are either at work or just woke up and wouldn't post about new games even if there were any, soo...

[quote name='ThatGreenNick']I do have one for every account, but I'm not home right now and can't really check.
And I'm asking, because most of the US people are either at work or just woke up and wouldn't post about new games even if there were any, soo...[/QUOTE]

Sooo.... you'll have to patient. Like he said, it's a fluke when it happens. There have been what, 3 or 4 games free in other regions in the 6 years the console has been around? There's no need to bump the free content thread asking if there's free content.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back